Author Topic: Top 10 Spots To Hit In Barcelona  (Read 9186 times)

metsuri

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Top 10 Spots To Hit In Barcelona
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »
get off at almeyda metro stop. you have to walk towards the car dealerships. the one right next to it is the mercedes dealership

I just got back from Barca a few days ago and we had a fucking blast. Thanks for everyone for these tips. They were more than helpful.

For this Almeda spot though, I'd like to be a bit more precise because we walked around quite a bit before we found it since it wasn't that straight forward. I actually finally asked a cop, who was very helpful. So much for the hassle with the cops. Anyway, when you head out from the metro, go straight towards the freeway bridge (not the bulevard), when you reach the El Corte Ingles department store on your left (like 100m from the metro and yes, one of them is there) look to your right and you should see a FORD sign. Walk towards it a few hundred meters until you get to a roundabout. There is a smaller street curving between NOVOTEL and FORD buildings. The spot is right there on that street. You actually can't see the Mercedes sign until you're already at the spot. The spot also right next to the freeway.

I hope this saves someone the search and the trouble.