Author Topic: McSame picked a women VP  (Read 34581 times)

gravel pitch

Re: McSame picked a women VP
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2008, 08:53:41 PM »
if McCain weren't so old I'd suspect he's been giving it to her in the butt.

able

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2008, 11:46:13 PM »
^^ Well, he's certainly been checking out the goods.

I mean she is some serious VPILF materal.
ableSkateMag.com

Gatoraids

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2008, 10:36:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
its pretty bad that this election has come down to do you wanna vote for the black dude or the white dude. then the white dudes like if you vote for me your also voting for women. does no one see how horrible of a president mcCain would be?

its a good thing that obama being black is also accompanied by him being revolutionary. Every time i hear one of his speechs its as if in a couple years people will be talking about them in history class or something. dude is gonna do some good in the white house.
[close]

It's only come down to that because you are so fixated on race and sex. Some people actually vote on the issues. Also their is nothing revolutionary about Obama's politics. He doesn't even have lucid platform, he just talks about change.
[close]

Stop reading the Republicans talking points, take some time and read up on Obama's policy it is well documented on his website. I will post the link for you.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

[close]

The guys has only passed one bill in the entirety of his senate career. He has used the most tax payer money traveling than any other member of the senate. He's done nothing to warrant the approbation he's recieved. He's a great public speaker, he's running a historical campaign, and he has a crap load of charisma, but other than that he is impotent.

P.S. I'm not a Republican and I think that it is silly of you to say that while repeating the same recycled tripe his supporters are spewing out with very little thought.

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2007/07/29/us/politics/20070730_OBAMA_GRAPHIC.html

So before he was in the US Senate he spent 8 years in the Illinois senate here is his record:

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/01/14/obamas_strong_record_of_accomp.php

So as I said please stop posting Republican talking points, not saying you are a Republican but what you are saying is Republican b.s.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:42:01 AM by Gatoraids »

Steve Zissou

• Rep: 9
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2008, 11:14:19 AM »
Palin is currently under investigation for trying to get a state trooper who divorced her sister fired. She seems like a complete bitch.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2008, 11:16:43 AM »
On FOX news Steve Doocy explains that Palin actually does have experience in Foreign relations.  ;)

ableSkateMag.com

Gatoraids

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »
Palin is currently under investigation for trying to get a state trooper who divorced her sister fired. She seems like a complete bitch.

On page two one of the links I posted was a story about this and it has excepts from the taped phone calls.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »
Newton- you are a fucking idiot. You said "She has no link to big oil." I simply pointed out that she did, independent of who or what Joe Biden is connected to.

Palin may have done something illegal with the scandal, but she didn't fire the guy who divorced her sister. She fired the guy who wouldn't fire a state trooper who was married to her sister, was abusive towards her, and used a tazer on her 11 year old son. Can you really criticize her for it? I don't really.

What I can criticize her for is having basically no politcal experience. Most of her experience was as mayor of a town of 6,000. Basically, the mayor of the crappy suburban town I was raised in has FAR more political experience than she does. What do you decide as a mayor of a town of 6,000? What day trash day is? Do they make sure the one stop sign in town is still in tact? Certainly different than being president. Then her only big political experience is 2 years as the governor of the 47th most populous state, with a population of 670,000. Also, it is the largest in geogrphical area, meaning that it is the least densely populated, and again, you don't have to do a damn thing to govern it. Alaskans don't want to deal with government and actually stick by it- Unlike people like Newton who rally against the government all day, but will then take their scholarships because his family can't succeed enough in the free market to just send him to college, because his parents are losers. Forget foreign  relations, this woman has no experience with any serious politics at all.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Novella

• Rep: 0
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
its pretty bad that this election has come down to do you wanna vote for the black dude or the white dude. then the white dudes like if you vote for me your also voting for women. does no one see how horrible of a president mcCain would be?

its a good thing that obama being black is also accompanied by him being revolutionary. Every time i hear one of his speechs its as if in a couple years people will be talking about them in history class or something. dude is gonna do some good in the white house.
[close]

It's only come down to that because you are so fixated on race and sex. Some people actually vote on the issues. Also their is nothing revolutionary about Obama's politics. He doesn't even have lucid platform, he just talks about change.
[close]

Stop reading the Republicans talking points, take some time and read up on Obama's policy it is well documented on his website. I will post the link for you.

[close]

The guys has only passed one bill in the entirety of his senate career. He has used the most tax payer money traveling than any other member of the senate. He's done nothing to warrant the approbation he's recieved. He's a great public speaker, he's running a historical campaign, and he has a crap load of charisma, but other than that he is impotent.

P.S. I'm not a Republican and I think that it is silly of you to say that while repeating the same recycled tripe his supporters are spewing out with very little thought.
[close]

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2007/07/29/us/politics/20070730_OBAMA_GRAPHIC.html

So before he was in the US Senate he spent 8 years in the Illinois senate here is his record:

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/01/14/obamas_strong_record_of_accomp.php

So as I said please stop posting Republican talking points, not saying you are a Republican but what you are saying is Republican b.s.

Stop being a partisan hack. Not all dialogue can be reduced to republican or democratic propaganda. These are not Republican talking points; these are the same points used by his party when they were competing for the nomination. I'm discontinuing this conversation because life is just too god damn short.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 05:01:59 PM by Novella »

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2008, 05:08:43 PM »
Wasilla is kind of crappy.

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2008, 05:32:19 PM »
What about her baby with down's syndrome? All evidence I have seen points to the kid actually being her 17 year old daughter's. Kind of ironic for someone who advocates abstinence only education
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

Gatoraids

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2008, 05:46:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Stop being a partisan hack. Not all dialogue can be reduced to republican or democratic propaganda. These are not Republican talking points; these are the same points used by his party when they were competing for the nomination. I'm discontinuing this conversation because life is just too god damn short.

You kept saying he only passed one bill while in the senate, you didn't say US or Illinois, I showed you that in his 8 years in the Illinois senate he did a lot of good work and past a lot of bills. Now you can once again resort to name calling or you can man up and admit you are wrong, noting how must of the people act on this board you will just resort to name calling.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 05:48:49 PM by Gatoraids »

Gatoraids

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »
What about her baby with down's syndrome? All evidence I have seen points to the kid actually being her 17 year old daughter's. Kind of ironic for someone who advocates abstinence only education

On page two one of the stories I posted talks about this. There are no photos of her pregnant with this child, her "water broke" while in Texas and she flew back to Alaska to have the kid, having been in this situation with the water breaking (my first daughter), it is considered an emergency and no sane doctor would allow a women to fly that far and late in a pregnancy (7th months) with the water broke and the baby being premature.

BabyKillaSeason

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
    • AnotherDudeWithABlog avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2008, 09:20:10 PM »
shes pro-life and anti same sex rights, there is no way those assholes are getting my vote.

this guy rulez.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZK1ST-hcfTI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZK1ST-hcfTI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Novella

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2008, 09:31:38 PM »
Keep voting on peripheral issues.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »
i wonder how many republicans are letting out a big sigh relief that gwb and his sidekick cheney wont be showing up at the big nominating convention?

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »
I don't see how some one could vote for McCain.....
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2008, 10:17:33 PM »
this whole baby situation is pretty interesting.
1. she lied about it and DAMN thats going to be big.
2. she had a fucking kid 4 months ago, is she really ready to be the vice president? worst mom ever.

Dr Newton

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2008, 08:16:45 AM »
Newton- you are a fucking idiot. You said "She has no link to big oil."

HAHA, where did I say this exactly? If I'm not mistaken, all I said was that her husband being a seasonal oil field worker was not a really valid link.

It seems like you've been nothing but butt-hurt and emotional ever since I made fun of government schools, just like a scorned wife.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2008, 08:21:36 AM »
gwb and his sidekick cheney wont be showing up at the big nominating convention?

the real mark of the beast.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2008, 11:20:08 AM »
so i guess palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant. abstinence only education works!

Novella

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2008, 01:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You kept saying he only passed one bill while in the senate, you didn't say US or Illinois, I showed you that in his 8 years in the Illinois senate he did a lot of good work and past a lot of bills. Now you can once again resort to name calling or you can man up and admit you are wrong, noting how must of the people act on this board you will just resort to name calling.

I am trying my best to sort through the bastion of stupidity that is this post. It was obvious that I was referring to the US senate because that is the senate he has only passed one bill in. That is a widely known fact. So tell me, what exactly am I incorrect about? Sort through my post and tell me which of my statements was wrong.

As for the name calling, this is coming from someone whose entire argument was insinuating that I am some stupid republican lapdog and then posting a link to Obama’s website. I also find it hilarious how you have completely ignored all of my points except for this one and the argument you posed against it was laughable at best. So I’m going to ask you one more time.

How can you support someone who has done essentially nothing in the US senate?

How can you support someone who has wasted the most taxpayer’s money on travel?

How do you justify the fact that he ahs been the head of the European Affairs Sub-committee for a little over a year now and has yet to call a meeting?

Hell, can you even give me one good reason why you support this candidate?

biggums mcgee

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »
I like you Novella.

Gatoraids

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2008, 02:16:18 PM »
Hell, can you even give me one good reason why you support this candidate?

I like you Novella.

I like Novella also, even if I disagree with him at least he can have a decent discussion without insulting me.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2008, 02:23:44 PM »
^=

We don't need another 4 years of this bullshit. US economy going in the shitter, soldiers coming home with burns down to the skull and no legs/arms.... depriving innocent Iraqi's of their family and friends. Essentially destroying an entire country.
Isn't that enough reason to vote for Obama? McCain is going to do the same thing Bush/Cheney did.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2008, 02:55:33 PM »
In case you didn't know...... Palin has a 17 year old daughter who is currently 5 months pregnant.
ableSkateMag.com

sebastian toombs

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
is she hot?

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2008, 03:19:29 PM »
I swear I've been in NJ/Philly/NYC for the last 6 months.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Steve Zissou

• Rep: 9
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2008, 05:44:38 PM »
I'd smash her just to get her pregnant for the third time

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2008, 06:14:42 PM »
With a mom that conservative you know she's a little hellcat.

And I'm waiting for all the slap dudes who hate flabby arms to jump in here.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »

I had wondered why at the VP announcement the daughter had been carrying her mother's youngest child but now I have a theory. Yeah, Mccain knew her daughter that was 5 months pregnant but today he finally decided to make it public. She may have been carrying the child to hide her pregnant belly.
ableSkateMag.com