Author Topic: Static 3  (Read 9444 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Static 3
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2006, 03:15:25 PM »
Expand Quote
basically every mag had it reviewed, loved it and yet sales were low, strange
[close]

probably cause it was all dirty east coast shit and no sunny cali schoolyard footy or p-rod which is all we kids care about!
OH GOD. PLease spare me the east coast bitching. There is Cali schoolyard footy in it, and Europe, so it has nothing to do with a coast jackass. The skating just isn't as flashy, its better though
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

fuckingvegan

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2006, 03:56:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

probably cause it was all dirty east coast shit and no sunny cali schoolyard footy or p-rod which is all we kids care about!
[close]
OH GOD. PLease spare me the east coast bitching. There is Cali schoolyard footy in it, and Europe, so it has nothing to do with a coast jackass. The skating just isn't as flashy, its better though

It sold well enough, but in this day and age it is so easy for people to steal videos off the web that is almost easier to just give videos away. Sad because it is a great video.

elias

• Rep: -3
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2006, 11:45:22 PM »
Danny Renaud

mbl88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2006, 12:21:21 AM »
yes he was in it.
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

supermoonunit

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2006, 01:38:27 AM »
i will have to buy this video it all seems really exciting especially after number two......has anybody seen that video out of florida "rising" its real old from 97 or so but apparently josh stewart made that one.....olly todd jack sabback......wheres the smiley faces on this thing?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2006, 09:27:22 AM »
didn't read the whole thread but definitely looking forward to seeing what Nate comes up with. His part in bueno was the definition of lanky grace and massive pop.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
You guys get way too emo over a video.

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2006, 09:43:28 AM »
I bought static two and i'll most likely buy static 3.
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2006, 11:03:17 AM »
Anyone know when it's gonna be out?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

ciaran

• Rep: 22
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

It sold well enough, but in this day and age it is so easy for people to steal videos off the web that is almost easier to just give videos away. Sad because it is a great video.

I got some words off Josh Stewart for an article about dowloading skate vids for a UK mag and 6-8 months after the DVD came out, he was still to break even.  As the man himself said, if he'd made it in 01, he'd have sold 50,000, but downloading in general really fucked him over on that project, which utterly sucks, especially for an independent video guy who won't see a financial upturn by follow on sales of boards or shoes or whatever as a result of a "successful" video.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2006, 07:39:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I got some words off Josh Stewart for an article about dowloading skate vids for a UK mag and 6-8 months after the DVD came out, he was still to break even.  As the man himself said, if he'd made it in 01, he'd have sold 50,000, but downloading in general really fucked him over on that project, which utterly sucks, especially for an independent video guy who won't see a financial upturn by follow on sales of boards or shoes or whatever as a result of a "successful" video.

youre a person if you make a video and consider the option of money being made. ignore internet bootlegging, ignore people making copies for thier friends, consider this: how often do you get a call (email etc..) from a friend who just got the newest video and wants you to check it out? unless you dont have friends, this is a frequent thing when a new video is purchased. now hes showing it to multiple people. say it was ten of them, 7 of them will not buy the video mainly because they didnt plan on wasting money on it in the first place, 2 of them arent going to now because this is thier best friend and they can get it any time they want off him. so that leaves our one guy. so 1 out of 10 people are going to buy it, lets say $20. i dont see this person making money either way. so tell your friend josh to shut his fucking mouth and quit bitching. if he wants money become a military scientist.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

goldman

• Rep: -18
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2015, 08:46:14 PM »
nah just you guys wait until static 4 comes out, aaron herrington rips but you guys dont know about him yet

thecooldude498

• Rep: -34
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2015, 09:53:47 PM »
nah just you guys wait until static 4 comes out, aaron herrington rips but you guys dont know about him yet

stop bumping threads u fucking pimple faced nerdf

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2015, 11:35:44 PM »
amusing reading through that and seeing who's predictions panned out

and some poster named stein making 2 posts about pat stiener killing it in england....hah
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2015, 07:17:10 PM »
Nate's part was sick...

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -606
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2015, 02:48:56 PM »
This was far and away the best Static video.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.