Author Topic: Billy Rohan appreciation thread  (Read 5611 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Billy Rohan appreciation thread
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 10:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wouldn't say "Craaaazyyy" but Rohans a ripper.
[close]
No, no, he is crazy. Not like "so good its crazy" crazy, but like "spend time in a german mental hospital" crazy.
[close]

For backflipping off a cop car to prove he wasn't drunk. What kind of BULLSHIT is that to be locked in a mental hospital for?
Are you kidding me? Jumping on the hood of a cop car and doing a backflip off of it proves you are either crazy or drunk, and since he apparently landed the backflip I'm going with crazy.
But anyway, I'm pretty sure it was a german, or some other non-english speaking country's  mental hospital. The reason he claims to have done the backflip was because they didn't speak english and he thought it would be the best way to prove he wasn't drunk without being able to tell them with words. I'm assuming the bobbies in England can speak English.
But yeah, he has done a whole bunch of other crazy shit too, liking being in Jail in the states, flipping out, throwing a "shit bomb" at a guard, and attempting to escape. They put him in the psyche ward for that one too.
He's been institutionalized multiple times, and I guarantee legitimate psychiatrists reviewed him before during and after his stays.

With all that said though, all the great artists are nuts, and I'm routing for Billy Rohan.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

pube tube

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 10:54:16 AM »
^^^ What a maniac haha

Booger.

• Rep: -4
  • Fuck You.
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:12 PM »
BURPPPPPPP

billy rohan is the shit.

Dr Newton

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2008, 12:52:46 PM »
That blindfolded switch hardflip in Tampa was over the pyramid, and it took place in 1996. It really just doesn't get any gnarlier.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2008, 05:01:45 PM »
Billy is the craziest man outta Gainseville

TheFrontSeatLife

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wouldn't say "Craaaazyyy" but Rohans a ripper.
[close]
No, no, he is crazy. Not like "so good its crazy" crazy, but like "spend time in a german mental hospital" crazy.
[close]

For backflipping off a cop car to prove he wasn't drunk. What kind of BULLSHIT is that to be locked in a mental hospital for?
[close]
Are you kidding me? Jumping on the hood of a cop car and doing a backflip off of it proves you are either crazy or drunk, and since he apparently landed the backflip I'm going with crazy.
But anyway, I'm pretty sure it was a german, or some other non-english speaking country's  mental hospital. The reason he claims to have done the backflip was because they didn't speak english and he thought it would be the best way to prove he wasn't drunk without being able to tell them with words. I'm assuming the bobbies in England can speak English.
But yeah, he has done a whole bunch of other crazy shit too, liking being in Jail in the states, flipping out, throwing a "shit bomb" at a guard, and attempting to escape. They put him in the psyche ward for that one too.
He's been institutionalized multiple times, and I guarantee legitimate psychiatrists reviewed him before during and after his stays.

With all that said though, all the great artists are nuts, and I'm routing for Billy Rohan.

He's done all sorts of crazy shit. Remember when Rockstar Bearings put out the "Billy's Nuts" hardware?

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »
Billy On Wall Street

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kRDlBKvBnF0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kRDlBKvBnF0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kevbo999

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2008, 06:50:34 PM »
that Best Of part was so sick, seems like a rad dude

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »
Billy>your favorite skater.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.