Author Topic: NBA season starts tonight!  (Read 47214 times)

cliff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NBA season starts tonight!
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2008, 01:17:17 PM »
Ariza is a beast, so hyped on the Lakers right now! We match up well against most teams and don't see alot of comp as of yet but of course anything can happen. Also a hand for the Hawks giving the green a little scare.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2008, 07:14:44 PM »
Bumb..... this is the NBA people and they are some freaks of nature. Tonight Lakers vs. Bulls.......

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »
Basketball requires looking at a schedule, which I haven't. I need to see 01/09/09 or so.

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2008, 02:03:31 PM »
Basketball requires looking at a schedule, which I haven't. I need to see 01/09/09 or so.

here ya go..http://www.nba.com/schedules/index.html?team=spurs

bump for a ridiculous night in the nba, detroit vs boston and lakers vs suns after that..add that with charles barkley's crazy ass on tnt and tonight will be somewhat eventful..

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »
Awesome Tiger!

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »
bump for lakers vs spurs tonight, spurs have all their players back and are playing for real now and of course the lakers have the best record in the L so this will be fun to watch as always..

where you at MS, Lance, and Clifford!!!?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »
bump for lakers vs spurs tonight, spurs have all their players back and are playing for real now and of course the lakers have the best record in the L so this will be fun to watch as always..

Good Bump:
I told Cliff I'd buy some Mexican beer and keep Slap minimized for shit talking or for immediate log off.

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2009, 01:48:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Good Bump:
I told Cliff I'd buy some Mexican beer and keep Slap minimized for shit talking or for immediate log off.

sounds like a good plan, i'll get my hands on a pack of dos equis tonight.

ty pennington

• Rep: -1
  • bringin' wisdom to your crotch, one 2X4 at a time.
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »
mavs are gonna marinate that hornets ass tonight. supper after the game.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2009, 06:14:33 PM »
I got a fresh twelver of ronas and watching a good start to the game for sure....

Tiger the Lakers are looking fucking pretty good huh? hope all is good player!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 06:17:49 PM by cliff »

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2009, 07:15:55 PM »
I got a fresh twelver of ronas and watching a good start to the game for sure....

Tiger the Lakers are looking fucking pretty good huh? hope all is good player!

All is good my dude, what's good Cliff!? haha yeah they've been playing really well in every dept, especially on the defensive end and that's always good to see. you can tell they have learned their lesson after getting their asses handed to them by boston and are playing like they're on a mission. with a 31-6 record goin into this tonight, i couldn't be happier.

as for this game, both teams are on fire right now, shame it had to stop for halftime. shits fun to watch.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »
My man Chris Paul has another triple double.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »
Sorry, mad shit talk: I missed the 3rd, I guess klobe and company did too?

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
within 2!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2009, 08:45:45 PM »
Mason again! Give that man a raise!

cliff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2009, 09:01:41 PM »
First off the last play was a foul! I mean the shooter should be able to take a step right, impeding progress anyone? The travel was after a trip and not to mention a few other weird calls...good game though I was screaming like a bipolar freak but thats why I love basketball! Until we meet again you bastards! haha.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2009, 10:35:55 PM »
Good season so far, my Cavs are on fucking fire!

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2009, 06:38:54 AM »
well, the whole game i was thinking to myself, "when are these teams going to cool down?" neither team did, and i thought the game was a wrap when kobe hit that 3 but once again roger mason jr comes to rescue just like on christmas day and just like he fouled brent barry in the WCF last year, fisher blows it again. i don't think i've seen offensive bball like that all year, thank goodness we play you guys 2 more times cause i couldn't tell who the better team was when the game is that close. til then, grats MS and Lance.

and Cliff, we got another team that's on fire in Orlando on friday son!!

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2009, 10:26:23 AM »
that game was tight...even though i fell asleep, highlights did it justice for me

Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

gentle.

• Rep: 87
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2009, 11:53:01 AM »
well, the whole game i was thinking to myself, "when are these teams going to cool down?" neither team did, and i thought the game was a wrap when kobe hit that 3 but once again roger mason jr comes to rescue just like on christmas day and just like he fouled brent barry in the WCF last year, fisher blows it again. i don't think i've seen offensive bball like that all year, thank goodness we play you guys 2 more times cause i couldn't tell who the better team was when the game is that close. til then, grats MS and Lance.

cant really hate on fish too bad though. were hurtin with two guards out in farmar and vujacic. he does do some pretty fucking stupid things, like pull up threes on fast breaks almost every fucking time, but dont overlook that lucky ass duncan shot that went in right before. if anything, im more pissed off about that, and a series of bullshit calls and no calls on both sides.
moar powell plz.
u b drinkin and b drivin? dat makes you like a millinaire glitter pimp daddy

FUCK RULES!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

cant really hate on fish too bad though. were hurtin with two guards out in farmar and vujacic. he does do some pretty fucking stupid things, like pull up threes on fast breaks almost every fucking time, but dont overlook that lucky ass duncan shot that went in right before. if anything, im more pissed off about that, and a series of bullshit calls and no calls on both sides.
moar powell plz.
The one that just flew stright up into the air but somehow went in? Totally bad ass that was.

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2009, 12:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

moar powell plz.
[close]
The one that just flew stright up into the air but somehow went in? Totally bad ass that was.

oh, i didn't overlook that at all..in fact, right when that duncan shot went in, i had a flashback in my mind of this..

it always seems to be so close when we play you guys MS, they've cause several near heart attacks man!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

moar powell plz.
[close]
[close]

oh, i didn't overlook that at all..in fact, right when that duncan shot went in, i had a flashback in my mind of this..

it always seems to be so close when we play you guys MS, they've cause several near heart attacks man!
Klobe was making me stress there for a good 10 minutes, then he retardedly thought he was Sam Cassel and thus jinxed himself.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2009, 05:13:48 PM »
Yeah both teams were burning the nets up for sure, and Roger mason pulling out his best "Reggie Miller" leg kick was pretty insane. The playoffs are looking to be sick man, and Shawn Bron is just a freak of nature, I mean the dude can fly and now turning that to the defense is looking real good.

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2009, 07:13:04 PM »
 the knicks may be a year or two off from being anything special but d'antoni has made them damn fun to watch. 2010 the glory days return to the garden, and the dark days of isiah are gone.  and to cliff im glad to see youre a fan of ariza, i was so bummed when isiah traded him, he throws down some the nastiest jams in the league, if it wasnt for wilson chandler id still be upset that he is gone.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 07:16:55 PM by All Hail Wu Welsh »

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

moar powell plz.
[close]
[close]

[close]
Klobe was making me stress there for a good 10 minutes, then he retardedly thought he was Sam Cassel and thus jinxed himself.

he always does, he took over in the fourth, but it seemed like the way the game was going, the score, playing at home really favored you guys. and pop really knows how to draw up a side out play, he's probably the best at it.

Yeah both teams were burning the nets up for sure, and Roger mason pulling out his best "Reggie Miller" leg kick was pretty insane. The playoffs are looking to be sick man, and Shawn Bron is just a freak of nature, I mean the dude can fly and now turning that to the defense is looking real good.

dude, lebron is truly a beast, he's definitely turned it up a notch this year..i'm glad to see dwayne wade back and killin it, i went to a heat home game a month ago and dwade is seriously unhuman too..the past couple games though kobe's been hitting some serious big time shots, showing why he's the best closer in the game. chris paul is on some shit too, best pg in the game by far. the playoffs are going to be sick, i wish they were sooner though, it ain't even all star weekend yet!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »
Where's All Star weekend this year and is there going to be a game of HORSE?

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »
Did any one see Dolontae West fall, damn that would hurt. Sucks he is one of the Cavs better new players.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »
Did any one see Dolontae West fall, damn that would hurt. Sucks he is one of the Cavs better new players.

Shit was pretty gnarly slam....reminds me of trying to smith grind the El Dorado 7 stair rail and clipping my back wheels and smashed my face on the ground....good times.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:48:43 AM by cliff »

tiger woods

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2009, 07:35:08 PM »
bump

there was a shitload of games on today and cavs at lakers tonight, its gonna be fun watching kobe and lebron go at it..cp3 hit a game winning buzzer beater that was insane too