Author Topic: Battle at the Berrics  (Read 152695 times)

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
Re: Battle at the Berrics
« Reply #2010 on: March 03, 2009, 02:22:07 PM »
What are you trying to see about my freddy-kins?

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 193
« Reply #2011 on: March 03, 2009, 06:11:06 PM »
Billy Marks was definitely the funnest dude to watch in these games.  I don't really understand how any of you guys can hate on him.

fully agree.
agreed
also dont understand the hate on his style. i think its pretty good

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1320
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #2012 on: March 03, 2009, 06:13:32 PM »
Billy Marks was definitely the funnest dude to watch in these games.  I don't really understand how any of you guys can hate on him.

fully agree.
agreed
Are you guys serious? 90% of his tricks are mob as fuck.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #2013 on: March 03, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »

fully agree.
agreed
Are you guys serious? 90% of his tricks are mob as fuck.
]
YEA MAN HE SHOULD LEARN HIS STEEZ FROM CODY MCENTIRE OR SEAN MALTO THOSE GUYS ARE BUTTERY THEY SHOULD PLAY SKATE DOWN CARLSBAD JUST SO THEY CAN SHOW UP BILLY BECAUSE I BET MALTO COULD BEAT HIM INA  GAME OF SKATE WOULDNT IT BE COOL IF MALTO GOT ON SUPRA HE COULD PLAY A GAME OF SKATE AGAINST MUSKA AND MAYBE HE COULD BE AT THE BERRICS MORE CODY MCENTIRE SHOULD BE AT THE BERRICS AND I HEARD MIKE MO NOLLIE BIGFLIPPED HOLYWOOD HIGH? DIDNT SHECKLER ALREADY DO THAT? I HEARD SHECKLER NOLLIE FLIPPED EL TORO TOO IT WAS BUTTERY I HEAR HES ON KREW HE SHOULD BE ON WHO WOULD WIN IN A GAME OF SKATE MUSKA OR SHECKLER I THINK SHECKLER BECAUSE HE TRE FLIPPED EL TORO THEY SHOULD PLAY SKATE DOWN EL TORO TO SEE WHOW OULD WIN BACHINSKI COULD BE IN IT TOO CUZ HE KICKFLIPPED EL TORO BUT SHECKLER SHOWED HIM UP BY TRE FLIPPING IT SO BACHINSKI'S KICKFLIP IS OLD NEWS SO IM GONNA BE HYPED ON SOMEONE ELSE DID YOU SEE TYLER BLEDSOE'S BIGFLIP DOWN EL TORO IN MIND FIELD IT WAS STEEZY MIND FIELD SUX IT NEEDED MORE WEEZY TRACKS AND A MORE G CODE FEEL AND NONE OF THEM HAD STEEZ

AENYC

• Rep: 5
« Reply #2014 on: March 04, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »
something like 20 pages back, i posted up some battle at the berrics stats from the first round...some of you were psyched on it, some of you not so much...anyway, i've got totals up by skater for the 1,326 tricks that were attempted during the battle:

http://eightoclockthelightsareonatshea.blogspot.com/2009/03/this-is-greatest-advertising.html

at some point i'll put up some more shit about it for the skate nerds that are interested...

WWD4D?

« Reply #2015 on: March 04, 2009, 01:37:04 PM »
PJ Ladd - Total tricks landed: 102
 :o

Hypnotoad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #2016 on: March 05, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »
Just doesn't seem right for this thread to be on page 2...
Here's a little bump for old time's sake, Battle at the Berrics thread.