Author Topic: Battle at the Berrics  (Read 223991 times)

bbk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Battle at the Berrics
« Reply #540 on: December 10, 2008, 03:53:02 AM »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #541 on: December 10, 2008, 06:59:27 AM »
2:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zplcba60fOg
prod probably had never even seen that trick before. if koston does those types of tricks each game, he's winning it all.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #542 on: December 10, 2008, 10:01:45 AM »
Expand Quote
This is random but it has to do with the berrics and I didnt want to make a topic about it but can someone tell me who this is and why she's answering texts on the berrics?

What Berrics Erica?

http://www.theberrics.com/dailyops.php

TEXT YOSELF BEEFO YO WRECK YOSELF
With Erika Christensen

[close]

I don't know, but she would look allot better with my cock in her mouth.

from that perspective her fivehead would definately look more like a forehead
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Tobias Funke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
  • Oh, come on. Don't leave your uncle T-bag hanging.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #543 on: December 10, 2008, 10:14:34 AM »
When the first Game Of Skate happened I was told by someone who works for Es' that if it came down to Koston and P-Rod in the finals Koston was asked to throw the game. It was right when P-Rod was coming up and they wanted to give him an extra push.
Who knows if it's true or not though.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #544 on: December 10, 2008, 10:26:57 AM »
When the first Game Of Skate happened I was told by someone who works for Es' that if it came down to Koston and P-Rod in the finals Koston was asked to throw the game. It was right when P-Rod was coming up and they wanted to give him an extra push.

I could see this happening; skateboarding for the insiders (and I specifically mean companies by that) is big business

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #545 on: December 10, 2008, 03:36:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I could see this happening; skateboarding for the insiders (and I specifically mean companies by that) is big business
I highly doubt it. Just accept that koston is a loser.

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yeah, really doubt he lost on purpose, but ChildoftheGhetto please stop dick riding P-rod and Mike Mo. They're people too. Anyone can win or lose in skate.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2008, 03:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Yeah, really doubt he lost on purpose, but ChildoftheGhetto please stop dick riding P-rod and Mike Mo. They're people too. Anyone can win or lose in skate.
Dick riding and telling the truth are two different things. If mike mo and p rod starting skating like anthony pappolardo tomorrow, I would be the first person roasting tthem.

Landshark

« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2008, 09:28:40 PM »
Dyrdek shouldn't even bother showing up.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2008, 09:33:18 PM »
but what if he not only rapes koston but takes the entire thing? what if he happens to have an amazing session everytime he plays skate for this thing and everyone else has a bad day and he wins. i think he should show up just in case, anything can happen.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Landshark

« Reply #550 on: December 10, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »
but what if he not only rapes koston but takes the entire thing? what if he happens to have an amazing session everytime he plays skate for this thing and everyone else has a bad day and he wins. i think he should show up just in case, anything can happen.

I just remember that part in his show where he was playing a game of SKA with people in the crowd to give his truck away, and he got beaten by some random kid with like a shuvit and a kickflip. Anything can happen...

gravel pitch

« Reply #551 on: December 10, 2008, 09:43:57 PM »
I think the biggest question of all is who even invited Dydrek? Who knows though, maybe he's a cool dude when he's not ruining the image of skateboarding on MTV.

Tobias Funke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
  • Oh, come on. Don't leave your uncle T-bag hanging.
« Reply #552 on: December 10, 2008, 10:34:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just remember that part in his show where he was playing a game of SKA with people in the crowd to give his truck away, and he got beaten by some random kid with like a shuvit and a kickflip. Anything can happen...

Did you know that Star Wars wasn't really a documentary?

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #553 on: December 10, 2008, 10:45:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Did you know that Star Wars wasn't really a documentary?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #554 on: December 11, 2008, 07:27:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dude was faking it. if he really skated seriously in those games, no one would have gotten his truck. how fucked up would that be? his intention was go give the car away. it wasn't gambling or anything. i think he waited for the first dude that actually showed he was a skater and then took a dive.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #555 on: December 11, 2008, 08:37:14 AM »

Hatechild

« Reply #556 on: December 11, 2008, 10:12:24 AM »
I think the biggest question of all is who even invited Dydrek? Who knows though, maybe he's a cool dude when he's not ruining the image of skateboarding on MTV.

Good friends and on the same team as Berra maybe.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #557 on: December 11, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »
I think Dyrdek has the basics on lock but if Koston busts out the tech circus shit, it is over. And even if Dyrdek sucks and Koston is that good, I am sure Koston won't totally blow out the guy and keep the game interesting at least.

And Koston better bust out some shit cause if he keeps it mellow, then I am sure the Mike mo game of skate he had for Johnny Romano was scripted.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #558 on: December 11, 2008, 11:44:36 AM »

really, he ruins the "image" of skateboarding?
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

gravel pitch

« Reply #559 on: December 11, 2008, 11:47:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you seen his show?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #560 on: December 11, 2008, 11:52:33 AM »
theres hardly any skating on the show..

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #561 on: December 11, 2008, 12:00:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Have you seen his show?

i just never thought there was a particular "image" one had to uphold when portraying skateboarding.
i thought it was solely about the individual. besides, isn't the dude building skateparks left and right across the U.S.? is that a bad "image" for skateboarding?
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #562 on: December 11, 2008, 03:02:50 PM »
i don't think that dyrdek will do bad. he didn't had many party in his "career" but they were all in all good.

Landshark

« Reply #563 on: December 11, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Have you seen his show?
[close]

i just never thought there was a particular "image" one had to uphold when portraying skateboarding.
i thought it was solely about the individual. besides, isn't the dude building skateparks left and right across the U.S.? is that a bad "image" for skateboarding?

He's building skateparks with no transition.  He basically takes raw street spots and makes them smaller and easier.  Fuck that; I'd rather see the crazy skateparks created by Grindline and Dreamland.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #564 on: December 11, 2008, 03:14:31 PM »
^ totally beside the point
and some people would prefer a street style park. i'm sure those kids are grateful as fuck for having a street-style spot and not worrying about getting security or the cops called on them.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #565 on: December 11, 2008, 03:22:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Have you seen his show?
[close]

[close]

He's building skateparks with no transition.  He basically takes raw street spots and makes them smaller and easier.  Fuck that; I'd rather see the crazy skateparks created by Grindline and Dreamland.
yea dude what an asshole, building the most amazing skate plazas around the us, what a terrible person.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:51:43 PM by guy le douche »

Landshark

« Reply #566 on: December 11, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »
Why no transition though?  I'll guess I'll never understand.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #567 on: December 11, 2008, 04:51:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Have you seen his show?
[close]

[close]

[close]
yea dude what an asshole, building the most amazing skate plazas around the us, what a terrible person.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #568 on: December 11, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »
HAHAHAHA There are tons are parks with no street shit.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #569 on: December 11, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
HAHAHAHA There are tons are parks with no street shit.

Seriously, go fucking skate a grindline or dreamland park if that's the type of shit you want to skate.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.