Author Topic: San Francisco  (Read 5539 times)

get some

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 47
  • fromthewombtothetombpresumetheunpredictable
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: San Francisco
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
'The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"--Mark "Twiggy" Twain. You will be a target on the streets to the poeple who live there every day and know who is who, at the least get a hostel room. My friends and I camped at Fort Miley one time but I guess that was pretty stupid. I saw people walkin around the tent in the middle of the night....Anyways, spots are plentiful as you can see from the videos. The whole bay area is a spot. A lot of the stuff that you remember seeing in the vids is gone. 3rd and army is actually on Indiana and Caesar Chavez and it's referred to as the old new spot. I'd say get out to Haight street when youfirst get there, grab yo ass a fat slice of fat slice, score some herbals, maybe check out amoeba, hit up the FTC heads  for a couple spots, they're good people in there. No matter what, though, keep moving. The city has so much to offer and you never know what you're gonna find. Be cool with people and you may get to tag along on a session somewhere. SF is small with crazy terrain which equals a skateboarders paradise.  Rip it.

annotated mediocre spot list:

Golden Gate Park--look on any map or ask anyone. you'll find it

metal ledges under bridge--bay bridge---not the golden one that leads out to the rich suburbs, the old crusty one that goes to the ghetto

treasure island-- in between sf and oakland off the bay bridge-- there's a lot of shit on this island, the place is pretty much a ghosttown in a lot of places

the presidio--wedge ledge is out there that one that's all <  yeah that's the one

deluxe shop-- on market, good peeps

taqueria's-- authentic ish all over the city get you some chorizo or somethin cuz. Don't miss out onthis part of Frisco! ALTA VIDA!

say they ain't no gravity up there....mean we could get high and never come down....

RightCoastBiased

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: San Francisco
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »
There is a good hostel on ellis. I think it is 865 ellis. I stayed there for a few nights when I first moved to the bay. But the shit is in the tenderloin so be prepared to get groped by trannies that can kick your ass.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 07:35:14 PM by RightCoastBiased »