Author Topic: Who's the biggest alcoholic on slap?  (Read 34134 times)

skatemore,man

Re: Who's the biggest alcoholic on slap?
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2008, 10:58:28 PM »
If you guys are serious,

geez. when i drink i'm not often thinking about things that aren't happening in that moment, and i guess that this a reason why drinking is fun. It exacerbates relaxation. I'm not thinking about drinking in 10 years when/if i have a family or a "career," i'm just drinking 'cause it's something fun to do, i benefit from doing it.

and

why post about drinking? why post about anything at all? this place is about shooting the shit about whatever and talk about drink is good shit!

if you guys aren't serious,

i drank 2 40z.

City of Drunken Totems

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2008, 12:18:51 AM »
i like drinking and thats all there is to it , whether it be one beer or 15 its all great and us talking about it makes it more awesome... And makes me realize that there will be another day when i can get drunk... thank you friends for keeping my hope alive.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2008, 05:45:11 AM »

Yeast brain soup

SMP

give it away give it away give it away now

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2008, 07:57:58 AM »
soooo...........WHOS GETTING FUKED UP TONIGHT!

hahaha, coming from the fourth page and seeing this as the first post on this page was really funny

i havent really been reading this as anyone bragging. just talk about drinks and getting drunk, no biggie

no one you know

« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2008, 11:15:47 AM »
I hope this topic goes 22+ pages. We could move it to the backyard mini after we shut down the cellar doors. Then ask Berra if he can write us into his next movie.
man this topic is tired, you guys sound so fucking stupid. take this shit back to highschool

Why so sensitive? Lets take this back to highschool? Yes! Does that mean waiting in the 7-11 parking lot for the kegger at Gas Works? I'm there.

"...until we, DANCE, into the fire...That fatal kiss is all we need..." 

FYI, I'm wasted right now getting a mean blow job as I type this.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2008, 11:21:18 AM »
I hope this topic goes 22+ pages. We could move it to the backyard mini after we shut down the cellar doors. Then ask Berra if he can write us into his next movie.
Expand Quote
man this topic is tired, you guys sound so fucking stupid. take this shit back to highschool
[close]

Why so sensitive? Lets take this back to highschool? Yes! Does that mean waiting in the 7-11 parking lot for the kegger at Gas Works? I'm there.

Drunk, getting a bj and quoting Duran Duran? You Sir are killing it.

Corey Quinn

« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »
i wish #1/secret butterfly wings still posted on here, he gets obliterated every single night

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2008, 12:02:41 PM »
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

kevbo999

« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »
With my last ten dollars before tomorrow's pay, I bought two double cheeses and two of these bad boys;

Pretty bad, I won't lie, and since I'm on my last .5 I've gotta bong it instead of vaping.  Hard times in the Maritimes, I'll tell ya.

kevbo999

« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2008, 04:34:17 PM »
Alright, 1 down!  Haha. 

I wanna bring up a topic that hopefully won't derail this topic too bad, but I'd only think of it while drinking and listening to B&S... I've never really considered myself "religious".  I did the stuff most parents make you do, confirmation and all that jazz.. my grandma's super religious and says how she prays for me (in a good way I think).. but I've always kinda thought it was "a crutch for the weak". 

Despite that, I've often found myself laying in bed wishing that some power above would make my life better, or out skating.. trying so hard for an hour to get a trick you're like "just let me land this fucking trick!"  But am I really asking God?

Am I in denial of my beliefs?  Or do my inner cries have nothing to do with religion, and it's just me hoping for everything to work out fine?  Maybe I'm just at a point where I'll accept reassurance from anyone... oh man this is in the alcoholic thread and everything..
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 04:38:31 PM by Kev. »

CeeyMar

« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2008, 04:49:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you've earned it.

kevbo999

« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2008, 04:51:52 PM »
I totally high five'd it too.

no one you know

« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »
sick

CeeyMar

« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »
I totally high five'd it too.

you snaked his props!!
I commend you on your brave work.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2008, 06:35:39 PM »
when i start drinking at parties i usually wake up in different states or another part of the state i am form
miller high life
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »
damn dude you wild
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Goblox

• Rep: 1
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:37 PM »
i'm new here, but i already am the biggest alcoholic on slap.

a) i can't remember the last time i had sex with a girl that was actually hot
b) i cast wicked spells
c) i am drunk right now
d) panther starship

i think the last one pretty much seals the deal.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »
golblox aint so bad either

pube tube

« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2008, 12:11:52 AM »
I have drank 12 - 15 beers a night for the past 5 - 6 years.   

It's seriously impossible to fall asleep without being drunk anymore.  I know I should stop but it's just way to hard once you've done it for this long and it's the only way you can fall asleep without feeling like you're seriously loosing your mind.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2008, 04:11:10 AM »
I doubt I make a blip on the biggest alcoholic on slap meter, but I just got home from work and I don't remember how many beers I drank.'

cheers, m8's
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

kevbo999

« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2008, 04:24:14 PM »
I've only had a couple so far, but I'm listening to Fenix TX for the first time in years, and it's actually cheering me up a bit.

pube tube

« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2008, 04:34:47 PM »
I've only had a couple so far, but I'm listening to Fenix TX for the first time in years, and it's actually cheering me up a bit.
Smile buddy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy23OM9_vJk
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:45:24 PM by pube tube »

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2008, 04:51:36 PM »
Are dutch beers besides Heineken famous overseas?

This one is my favourite, so good.

Me and my friends know a lot of good drinking games.
Last one I heard was one with with jenga. You pick a piece from the tower, take a shot and put a shot in a large glass and so on. If the tower falls in your turn you have to drink the whole glass with liquor.

I know another one with a card stock. It's called ''kingsen'' in dutch. That's the best game ever.

Those games are quite handy to get wasted and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
The only game anyone over here plays is beer pong.

Just picked up a 6 pack of this. Hopefully it's pretty good tasting.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

kevbo999

« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Smile buddy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy23OM9_vJk

Haha, I actually love that theme song and haven't heard it in a long time.  Thanks dudeski.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »
I went to Vegas with some friends once and it ended up kind of funny. My friend drove and I was drinking Jager and Nighttrain in the backseat the whole way. When we parked in an underground parking lot I got out and smashed my bottle and everyone got angry at me. I ended up going with this girl who kind of looked like a horse to the bar. We drank a long time and decided to go back to her room. On the way there I puked inside of a trash can and she got pissed I wasted all her money. We ended up in her room making out in bed next to some weird tattood guy. I kept telling her we should go fuck in the bathroom but the horse kept saying no and finally passed out. For some reason there was a bottle of whiskey next to the bed, so I drank from that and fell asleep. When I woke up I started drinking the whiskey and decided to skip breakfast.

I don't really know how I ended up at these crappy motels, but I ended up pretty wasted and decided to go for a walk. I was coming back and forgot which place it was. I had left my phone in the room, so I couldn't call my friend. Somehow I finally found the place and this black guy drove me around in a golf cart and took me to the room. I think he asked which room it was at the front desk because I told him my friends last name.

Somewhere along the way, I'm not sure which day it was, I tripped over a curb, fell on my face, and chipped one of my front teeth. After that I remember being in a mexican restaurant with a bloody face. 

Next thing I remember is somehow talking to my ex and she was in Vegas at the same time as me. I took a taxi and gave the driver a 20 dollar tip. I don't remember this, but she said I showed up at the door wearing these sun glasses I found in the taxi and telling her how amazing these glasses were. Then I remember us sitting at a bar and I was drinking a fifth of Jack Daniels and I was insulting a business man at the bar. The bartender asked us to leave and these jocks come up and said " shit you drink Jack straight from the bottle!?". We ended up at their room and I guess i didn't like the way the were treating my ex. I remember being in some guys face telling him I was going to kill him. Next thing I know two cops come up from behind me and pull me away.They took me to jail and said I threw a chair through the jocks window. I said I didn't, but I wasn't quite sure. I had 300 bucks and said they could have it if they let me go. They did and even gave me my bottle of whiskey back. I ended up getting arrested 2 more times for trespassing(going back to the same hotel my ex was at).

The next morning I woke up in a lobby chair and was missing my shoes. I got ahold of my ex and she gave me 20 dollars before she drove home. I was sitting on a ledge with a scabbed up face and some whiskey, asking people if I could use their phone to call my friends because I had left mine in a hotel room. Everyone seemed really disgusted when they looked at me so I decided to walk in my socks along the strip. I must have walked 5 or 6 miles until I saw a fat young girl working at a little vending booth on the sidewalk. I asked to use her phone and she was very kind and let me. I finally got ahold of my friends, told them where I was, and took a nap on a ledge as I waited for them. When they came to get me they seemed really sickened at the sight of me. They got food and I didn't have money, but they didn't offer to get me anything. So that was my last Vegas trip which was about 4 years ago.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

pube tube

« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2008, 06:11:28 PM »
I went to Vegas with some friends once and it ended up kind of funny. My friend drove and I was drinking Jager and Nighttrain in the backseat the whole way. When we parked in an underground parking lot I got out and smashed my bottle and everyone got angry at me. I ended up going with this girl who kind of looked like a horse to the bar. We drank a long time and decided to go back to her room. On the way there I puked inside of a trash can and she got pissed I wasted all her money. We ended up in her room making out in bed next to some weird tattood guy. I kept telling her we should go fuck in the bathroom but the horse kept saying no and finally passed out. For some reason there was a bottle of whiskey next to the bed, so I drank from that and fell asleep. When I woke up I started drinking the whiskey and decided to skip breakfast.

I don't really know how I ended up at these crappy motels, but I ended up pretty wasted and decided to go for a walk. I was coming back and forgot which place it was. I had left my phone in the room, so I couldn't call my friend. Somehow I finally found the place and this black guy drove me around in a golf cart and took me to the room. I think he asked which room it was at the front desk because I told him my friends last name.

Somewhere along the way, I'm not sure which day it was, I tripped over a curb, fell on my face, and chipped one of my front teeth. After that I remember being in a mexican restaurant with a bloody face. 

Next thing I remember is somehow talking to my ex and she was in Vegas at the same time as me. I took a taxi and gave the driver a 20 dollar tip. I don't remember this, but she said I showed up at the door wearing these sun glasses I found in the taxi and telling her how amazing these glasses were. Then I remember us sitting at a bar and I was drinking a fifth of Jack Daniels and I was insulting a business man at the bar. The bartender asked us to leave and these jocks come up and said " shit you drink Jack straight from the bottle!?". We ended up at their room and I guess i didn't like the way the were treating my ex. I remember being in some guys face telling him I was going to kill him. Next thing I know two cops come up from behind me and pull me away.They took me to jail and said I threw a chair through the jocks window. I said I didn't, but I wasn't quite sure. I had 300 bucks and said they could have it if they let me go. They did and even gave me my bottle of whiskey back. I ended up getting arrested 2 more times for trespassing(going back to the same hotel my ex was at).

The next morning I woke up in a lobby chair and was missing my shoes. I got ahold of my ex and she gave me 20 dollars before she drove home. I was sitting on a ledge with a scabbed up face and some whiskey, asking people if I could use their phone to call my friends because I had left mine in a hotel room. Everyone seemed really disgusted when they looked at me so I decided to walk in my socks along the strip. I must have walked 5 or 6 miles until I saw a fat young girl working at a little vending booth on the sidewalk. I asked to use her phone and she was very kind and let me. I finally got ahold of my friends, told them where I was, and took a nap on a ledge as I waited for them. When they came to get me they seemed really sickened at the sight of me. They got food and I didn't have money, but they didn't offer to get me anything. So that was my last Vegas trip which was about 4 years ago.
WIN!

poocrusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 329
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2008, 06:14:00 PM »
Drinking is a problem for me sometimes and I don't really want to glorify it.  I'm a guilty drunk and I have hard living with my addictions.  I always feel out of control around booze and usually I just have to remove myself from situations at a certain point in the night.

CeeyMar

« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2008, 06:33:28 PM »
I drink ud Light and only Bud Light, I can barely drink Molson Canadian cause it always comes up and I have to force myself to drink it. I haven't drank in forever and last time I did was on Halloween and some fat chick went around saying I felt her up and made out with her (I didnt) but it doesnt take that much to make me drunk like 8 beers being slammed down does it. I don't like drinking liquor because I don;t know when to stop and get fucked up and that's lame.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2008, 10:34:53 PM »
i just bought a couple 40's out of pure boredom. i havent drank OE since i was about 14 and i forgot how shitty these taste compared to normal beer. oh well, time to get down with the get down.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES