Author Topic: Who's the biggest alcoholic on slap?  (Read 34174 times)

Hexagon

Re: Who's the biggest alcoholic on slap?
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »
I have drinks everyday, I just got done binging after a month or so. November was a blur.

Suppose I consider myself a drunk, I have the weight and greasiness to prove it. Drinking is awesome, but the ramifications are fucking shitty i.e. 30lbs of weight gained from a habit over the last year, fucking with my ability to skate, money drain, etc...

I've went through withdrawal before and it fucking sucks. Shakes, feverish feeling, and constantly sick, two week migraine... yeah.

But I remain drinking because I work two jobs, and I'm usually alone bored in my house. Finally I'm starting to slow it though.

Anyway, economic suggestions... I primarily drink bum wines (md 20/20 13%), wild irish rose (18%), thunderbird(17.5%) and steel reserve(8.1%), I've fortified my bedroom with steel reserve cans and have dubbed thee the house of steel. Tastes like shit, but gets you drunk. and at 99 cents a tall boy and 2.50 for bum wine you can get a buzz near $5.00. Gave up on cheap whiskies due to bad behavior and meanness, but love fucking wild turkey, yukon jack, and all that gut buster shit. Cheap tall boys 3 = 6pack (honorable mentions: old style, ice house, miller high life, mickey's, coors original, stag)  or 40's.(honorable mentions: Schlitz Bull Ice, Reserve, Magnum, This regular brand named ICE MAN, Colt, Olde English 800, Milwuakee's Beast Ice) Bud products are fucking overpriced garbage, and pee beers. If I had money I'd go back to drinking all the good stuff again (Beamish, Stella, Etc.)

Bought a dub sack of some doo doo weed to curve my intake, as when I'm stoned I don't take to alkie as much. Just fall off and sleep more.

RollinonFour

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
I'm prolly the only guy who doesent drink. I do however smoke a fair amount of Kine Buds.

City of Drunken Totems

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
in order to cut costs ive been debating buying a 9.99 30 pack of natty light every week instead of spending 7-8 dollars on a sick pack of bud tall boys every time i drink during the week. sacrifice quality, but puts a couple extra dollars in you wallet for...
[close]

that's cheap as shit for 30 beers, man. but Natty sucks and if you still want a pretty good deal i'm pretty sure you can get a 30 of Busch for like 12-15 .they taste better for sure, and they have a little more alcohol in them than natty. 
[close]

30 of pbr is $13 i think, an 18 is $9.99.. Miller High life $14-15.

god do i love the usa, its fucked everything thats bad for you is cheap.
My fav is Miller High Lifes (40oz) for 2.30 thats the best shit ever, and PBR tall boys, I really miss it down there simply because i could enjoy drinking even when i had zero money.
I drink usually only PBR here because its 20 bucks for a 15 and thats pretty much the cheapest beer you'll find next to colt 45. And it tastes fucking awesome.

ZipZinger

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2008, 10:46:59 PM »
This is what I've been fucking with lately

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2008, 10:48:03 PM »
yeah man, 18 pack of tall ass busch for $13 and 2 for 1 packs of camels for like $3. although i couldnt understand what half of the people i spoke to were saying, i loved that shit.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
in order to cut costs ive been debating buying a 9.99 30 pack of natty light every week instead of spending 7-8 dollars on a sick pack of bud tall boys every time i drink during the week. sacrifice quality, but puts a couple extra dollars in you wallet for...
[close]

that's cheap as shit for 30 beers, man. but Natty sucks and if you still want a pretty good deal i'm pretty sure you can get a 30 of Busch for like 12-15 .they taste better for sure, and they have a little more alcohol in them than natty. 
[close]

30 of pbr is $13 i think, an 18 is $9.99.. Miller High life $14-15.
[close]

god do i love the usa, its fucked everything thats bad for you is cheap.
My fav is Miller High Lifes (40oz) for 2.30 thats the best shit ever, and PBR tall boys, I really miss it down there simply because i could enjoy drinking even when i had zero money.
I drink usually only PBR here because its 20 bucks for a 15 and thats pretty much the cheapest beer you'll find next to colt 45. And it tastes fucking awesome.
You Canadians.. haha. kidding obviously

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2008, 06:12:38 AM »
Every friday night I put on my trusty farfromsober t-shirt and head to the bar for jager and Canadian.  I spew my guts out all over the sidewalk and sometimes I punch somebody.  Then I spend the next week talking about friday and slightly exaggerating how many beers I had.

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2008, 08:27:36 AM »
pbr in a bottle is the shit. for some reason it tastes sooo much better than canned. i also had pbr light last night...not too bad. i wish they had Old Style out east though. drank a whole slew of that when i was in chicago for a few days.

do you guys have a typical saying before you take shots or do you usually just get it over with. i've always said "bottums up, spirits down" thanks to the chicago punk band, the lawrence arms. kind of a double meaning that broads find interesting. and then i tell them that i made it up because noone knows who the lawrence arms are

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2008, 08:35:33 AM »

that's one of my all time favorites right there boy

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2008, 08:39:30 AM »
PBR is $15.99 for 30 here in Co. I can't really drink it anymore, it makes me pee a lot and still get bloaded somehow while remaining relatively sober. 40's of OE are 2 dollars.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2008, 09:52:05 AM »
Man I feel pretty stupid making this topic. I'm drinking whiskey and coke for breakfast though.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2008, 10:16:03 AM »
Every friday night I put on my trusty farfromsober t-shirt and head to the bar for jager and Canadian.  I spew my guts out all over the sidewalk and sometimes I punch somebody.  Then I spend the next week talking about friday and slightly exaggerating how many beers I had.

collage superstar #1
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

RollinonFour

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2008, 12:43:33 PM »
Well maybe every rare occaision my homie shows up, in which case I opt for that good ol Country Club

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:44 PM »
Man I feel pretty stupid making this topic. I'm drinking whiskey and coke for breakfast though.

are you serious? this is one of the best threads i've seen in  recent memory. yeah and i'm already drunk off of champagne. it's 2:48PM here. so what? got a problem?
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »
i hate to be a dick but seriously..you guys are bragging about your drinking on the internet.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
i don't think anybody's bragging.
and i don't think you're being a dick.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

hangup

• Rep: 4
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2008, 01:15:31 PM »
I´m a pretty normal weekend drinker.. actually I started a topic similar to this like three months ago. It would be pretty cool if this topic would stay here, because lets face it - quite many of us drinks..now I got to go out for a cigarette-->

Winobot

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2008, 01:46:33 PM »
i still remember the glorious day when i walked into safeway and 12 packs of pbr were on sale for $2.50, it was epic

poocrusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 329
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »
I used to do all my posting on here drunk, now I only post sober.  I would make several posts in a row that all said the same thing.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »
I´m a pretty normal weekend drinker.. actually I started a topic similar to this like three months ago. It would be pretty cool if this topic would stay here, because lets face it - quite many of us drinks..now I got to go out for a cigarette-->
cigs and drink go hand and hand...

currently sipping on some PBR, but remember its not that cheap shit you guys get in the states, i still payed a pretty penny for it... well my homie did he brought the beers over.

no one you know

« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2008, 02:23:32 PM »

^ After work I am going to look for these. It is too cold to go skating, that is why this thread is rocking so hard. If I had my way I would be skating and bragging
i hate to be a dick but seriously..you guys are bragging about your drinking on the internet.

Every Tuesday, a bar where I live has, $2 drafts, hit up the bitches, I whisper in their ear, "lets have drunk sex and BRAG about it in our fictional accounts on the internet." For example I had sex during my lunch break today, it was with a cop too, like in Terminator 3. She busted out the handcuffs. I couldn't escape.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »
yo im da biggest alcoholick, not a day goes by where i dont get a phone call from my sons school saying hes got some unexplained bruises or scars. i just let the answering machine pick that shit up.... but uhhhh.... i guess i threw the answering machine at my son for not grabbing me my whiskey 

I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »

Yeah, this thread is kind of depressing
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2008, 08:28:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Seriously; it bums me out to read about young dudes pickling your livers, talking about withdraw and shit. I'm interested to know what you guys see 5 years from now--what's your drinking end-game?

It's kind of an interesting phenomenon though, why you guys would get stoked on typing this shit here. Maybe therapeutic? Normalizing?

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »
have you guys not been to college or anything cool lately? if you were cool and not downers like that you would know that the celebrity's to be that attend those functions just wanna get loose an BuCkNasTY wILd. so all the banter that you hear is about how much of that sweet sweet potion they had to consume to get to that level of enlightenment. so, why not take that banter to the message boards dawg and hey, whats wrong with gettin a lil bUckNAsty WilD with yourself? if kid rock can do it, why cant I?

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
have you guys not been to college or anything cool lately? if you were cool and not downers like that you would know that the celebrity's to be that attend those functions just wanna get loose an BuCkNasTY wILd. so all the banter that you hear is about how much of that sweet sweet potion they had to consume to get to that level of enlightenment. so, why not take that banter to the message boards dawg and hey, whats wrong with gettin a lil bUckNAsty WilD with yourself? if kid rock can do it, why cant I?

that SaRcASm and ConDEScEniOn.........not funny
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2008, 09:01:15 PM »
hey man, serious is my second middle name. the first rhyming with snot

Gest

« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2008, 09:13:21 PM »
man this topic is tired, you guys sound so fucking stupid. take this shit back to highschool

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2008, 09:22:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Seriously; it bums me out to read about young dudes pickling your livers, talking about withdraw and shit. I'm interested to know what you guys see 5 years from now--what's your drinking end-game?

It's kind of an interesting phenomenon though, why you guys would get stoked on typing this shit here. Maybe therapeutic? Normalizing?

I wasn't going to reply to the thread because i'm not the kind of guy who talks about how drunk they got, but felt compelled to talk about how much the service industry serves as a vacuum for alcohol abuse.

As far as a five year plan, i'm still in my 20s and will be out of school and with a real, non-service industry job in a few years, at which point i'll have no plans to continue drinking as much as I currently do.

Like I said earlier, I've never had any problems with drinking in my life up to this point, so I don't see a reason not to continue with my current level of drinking.  If I started getting arrested or failing out of school or waking up in my own piss in alleyways, I would probably have a different attitude about things.

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »
soooo...........WHOS GETTING FUKED UP TONIGHT!
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah