Author Topic: Who's the biggest alcoholic on slap?  (Read 34128 times)

gentle.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 87
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Who's the biggest alcoholic on slap?
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2008, 07:58:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHA

I'm already wasted, but i want to get started on a wizard staff, pronto!
[close]

do you realize your having a party over the internet? and of all the people to be doing it with, karmessiah and no one you know? cheers, jalopy, youre one fucking hell of an animal.
[close]

oh i see why you are called gentle, youre a pussy. let the kid have some fun. if he wants to have an internets party let him. you slap dudes are too cool for school and shit

bitch you just bought incense and a strawberry shortcake.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 08:10:50 PM by gentle. »
u b drinkin and b drivin? dat makes you like a millinaire glitter pimp daddy

FUCK RULES!

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2008, 08:01:36 PM »
^so are you joining the club or not?
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

gentle.

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2008, 08:07:04 PM »
at least i don't waste my time on the internet trying to make someone feel bad on a forum.   

...youre at home making a wizard staff by yourself. i can try, but i think youre doing a fine job of making yourself sound pathetic on your own.

FUCK RULES!

Landshark

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
I would deny I have alcoholism, but denial is one of the first stages of alcoholism.
I would ask if I had a drinking problem, but if you have to ask, than you do.

You basically can't escape it.  It's the inevitable fate for all those who think about alcohol in any way.

I wrote this computer program to tell me I'm an alcoholic, but it didn't work and I felt slightly sadder.

I remember when I was younger I got confused alot because I kept having dreams that I turned 21 and I thought I was 21.  Then when I actually turned 21, I just thought it was another trick my mind was playing on me.

Lord know I wish you guys would stop argueing and Pm each other hugs.

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHA

[close]

do you realize your having a party over the internet? and of all the people to be doing it with, karmessiah and no one you know? cheers, jalopy, youre one fucking hell of an animal.
[close]

oh i see why you are called gentle, youre a pussy. let the kid have some fun. if he wants to have an internets party let him. you slap dudes are too cool for school and shit
[close]

bitch you just bought incense and strawberry shortcake.

your point? and bitch it was ice cream, good humor, heard of it? ugh, theres always someone trying to get you caught up in e-beef. i think im gonna relight my nag champa and meditate. peace
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2008, 08:21:28 PM »
Expand Quote
at least i don't waste my time on the internet trying to make someone feel bad on a forum.   
[close]

...youre at home making a wizard staff by yourself. i can try, but i think youre doing a fine job of making yourself sound pathetic on your own.

who said i was at home making a wizard staff by myself? i expressed an interest, but i never said i was actually making one. god i'm rocking a solid buzz and you still don't have shit on me. like i said before, hate somewhere else. 
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

gentle.

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHA

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

your point? and bitch it was ice cream, good humor, heard of it? ugh, theres always someone trying to get you caught up in e-beef. i think im gonna relight my nag champa and meditate. peace

hey man sorry for all that harsh. now i see you are just a regular guy who likes to stay in tune with yo soul. keep it harmonious and chill.

FUCK RULES!

no one you know

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2008, 08:32:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHA

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

hey man sorry for all that harsh. now i see you are just a regular guy who likes to stay in tune with yo soul. keep it harmonious and chill.

E-SHAKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7sBuvjnvHI&feature=related

gentle.

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2008, 08:39:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

who said i was at home making a wizard staff by myself? i expressed an interest, but i never said i was actually making one. god i'm rocking a solid buzz and you still don't have shit on me. like i said before, hate somewhere else. 

you take that solid buzz and you rock that shit. and when your main bro gets off work, you take that solid buzz to him and express your interest in making a wizard staff with him. and if hes anything like you, hell be rockin a solid buzz right along with you in no time. man. you hellions will be casting spells of drunken loneliness all throughout the town! you rascals!

FUCK RULES!

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2008, 08:42:47 PM »
That opening scene in WTF Is A TonyHoxCox is the last night I had shots or more than two beers in a sitting. Not good enough for the drunk team.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Dr Newton

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »
I'm not an alcoholic, but I am an occasional binge drinker. 

rogerklautz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHA

[close]

[close]

[close]

bitch you just bought incense and a strawberry shortcake.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:04 PM »
throwing shots on the internets huh? ok how about your name is fuking lame and nobody cares what you think. scoot along junior

Cheers! nothing worse than a mean drunk.

yeah im addicted to

four a night if i'm driving.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2008, 10:10:42 AM »
i can't have an indoor session without some beers in hand..but i also skate everyday. so it's kind of hard to go on any sort of beeriod (when you don't drink for a week)
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »
That opening scene in WTF Is A TonyHoxCox is the last night I had shots or more than two beers in a sitting. Not good enough for the drunk team.

you're a daddy, you don't have to. on the other hand ... we only had drinking footage in the video

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2008, 10:42:26 AM »
Dicks, I can't drink for about 6 more hours. Drinking is great, you can taste my 80 ounces of freedom if you feel otherwise.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2008, 11:03:17 AM »
Haha "I usually drink this and that blablabl, my favourite tequila is this blabla".I'm laughing because you care about what you drink and can recall the amount...

I passed out drunk during lectures at 10 am at university 8 times this semestre. Got thrown out of two because, and I quote the professor, I "stink like a street dog who slept in a puddle of cheap beer".
Actually now that I think of it I'm not laughing anymore. It's kinda sad. But I've been sober for 5 days now, and studying for my exams everyday.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

poocrusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 329
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »
I'm Going with SteveDave...

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2008, 01:46:15 PM »
drinking makes bad ideas seem good.

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2008, 01:58:45 PM »
fuck! i have shoddy internet at the apt so im usually not on the boards on the weekend. not an alcoholic but a drunk for sure. i've been wanting to calculate how much a week i spend on alcohol but im kind of scared to.

alcoholic economics suggestions:
.99 cent 24oz of coors are great for that after work/skate booze fix

in order to cut costs ive been debating buying a 9.99 30 pack of natty light every week instead of spending 7-8 dollars on a sick pack of bud tall boys every time i drink during the week. sacrifice quality, but puts a couple extra dollars in you wallet for...

.99 cent bottles of jim beam for the bar. bring them in the bar, take the shot in the bathroom, wrap bottle in paper towel/toilet paper, dispose bottle. you get four shots for the amount that you would normally pay for one. saves you at least 20 dollars (if you figure in tips for said shots). of course if you get caught its an instant kick out, but if you go in a stall you probably wont get found out unless you're an idiot. like myself. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 02:00:36 PM by gordon bombay »

no one you know

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »
fuck! i have shoddy internet at the apt so im usually not on the boards on the weekend. not an alcoholic but a drunk for sure. i've been wanting to calculate how much a week i spend on alcohol but im kind of scared to.

in order to cut costs ive been debating buying a 9.99 30 pack of natty light every week instead of spending 7-8 dollars on a sick pack of bud tall boys every time i drink during the week. sacrifice quality, but puts a couple extra dollars in you wallet for...

.99 cent bottles of jim beam for the bar. bring them in the bar, take the shot in the bathroom, wrap bottle in paper towel/toilet paper, dispose bottle. you get four shots for the amount that you would normally pay for one. saves you at least 20 dollars (if you figure in tips for said shots). of course if you get caught its an instant kick out, but if you go in a stall you probably wont get found out unless you're an idiot. like myself. 

haha,

If I'm gonna cause some trouble in a bathroom stall like that, I take a cigarette and dump out most of the tobacco, crumble some weed in there, twist the top, go outside, bite off the filter, light that shit, you get like 2-3 pulls off the herb, and then you're good. People usually get a funny look on their face like, "shit, WHAT YOU SMOKING?" "Nothing, no worries." Works everytime.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »

that's cheap as shit for 30 beers, man. but Natty sucks and if you still want a pretty good deal i'm pretty sure you can get a 30 of Busch for like 12-15 .they taste better for sure, and they have a little more alcohol in them than natty. 

kevbo999

« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »
Holy fuck I hate you American assholes.  I gotta pay 13 bucks for an 8 pack.  Every other day.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »
Holy fuck I hate you American assholes.  I gotta pay 13 bucks for an 8 pack.  Every other day.

fuck I know, I just came back from the states and couldn't get over paying $8.99 for a 12 pack of cans

Definatly not the biggest alchy on slap, I do drink on weeknights though, and I bring beer to skate sessions. And I always suggest to get beers whenever I'm with someone during the day anywhere. My only fool proof hangover cure is to get drunk again, and when I'm feeling shitty and have a beer it makes me feel amazing.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -347
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »
Girl Workshop B has the same initials as George Bush. somebody kook him for that alone
George W Bush = GWB
My full name = CBA

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2008, 06:57:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Girl Workshop B has the same initials as George Bush. somebody kook him for that alone
[close]
George W Bush = GWB
My full name = CBA

Girl Workshop B=GWB
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2008, 08:13:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you're a daddy, you don't have to. on the other hand ... we only had drinking footage in the video

Yeah, I've thought about that. I've resigned myself to special occasions like a visitor from far off lands. The good news is: I'm a cheap date, ladies!
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2008, 08:19:31 PM »

oh my god....
In canada, it costs about $3 for a king can (750 ml), $10 for a 6, $20 for a 12, close to $40 for a 24.

god bless america, indeed!

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »
I only drink on 2 occasions when I am with someone and when I am by myself.....I can't even count the amount I have spent on booze in my time.....but yeah "Hi I'm James and I'm an...." well you know the rest. I need a beer...

skatemore,man

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that's cheap as shit for 30 beers, man. but Natty sucks and if you still want a pretty good deal i'm pretty sure you can get a 30 of Busch for like 12-15 .they taste better for sure, and they have a little more alcohol in them than natty. 

30 of pbr is $13 i think, an 18 is $9.99.. Miller High life $14-15.