Author Topic: Final Flare easter eggs, let's go  (Read 8866 times)

Zurg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Final Flare easter eggs, let's go
« on: December 27, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »
 So far ive only found Carroll's modus part and mike mo's sponsor video(?) with korn. Theyre on the second disc

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Final Flare easter eggs, let's go
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 12:46:59 PM »
toss it in your computer, right click and choose explore and look through the Vob files
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

SLAPTASTIC

• Rep: -19
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »
i wonder if theyll put this shit on youtube like the did with the rest of the video..

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 06:10:18 PM »
i wonder if theyll put this shit on youtube like the did with the rest of the video..

give it time.

jayrolla

• Rep: -1
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 06:12:10 PM »
I own the dvd set, but cannot find the "slowmotion to regular motion" section on the dvd.  I have found the two easter eggs, carrolls modus part and mike mo early footage, but cannot find the slowmo to regular mo section.  This section is supposed to be on disc two, where the fuck is it?  Anyone else not able to find it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 06:17:17 PM »
I found one that gives you a mail in rebate code for your first copy of FF. Dicks.

Epic

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »
IT says alternate edits on the box.  But theres no other edits on disc 2.  I am i dumb or are they hidden.

lakai!

• Rep: -94
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »
They lied.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »
IT says alternate edits on the box.  But theres no other edits on disc 2.  I am i dumb or are they hidden.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 08:13:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty much answered your own question

Epic

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 09:34:25 PM »
well where the fuck are the alternet edits?

lakai!

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 09:41:12 PM »

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 09:58:10 PM »

I dont even know what an "alternet edit" is.
I doubt Ty does either  :D

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
FREE MAX B

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 09:59:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dont even know what an "alternet edit" is.
I doubt Ty does either  :D

ohhhhh you're a saucey little falafel
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Epic

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »
O sorry sir.  Alternate edits***  If they lied, in which they didn't then how am I dumb.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one wondering about this.  Sorry for ruining a good day of messageboarding.  :-\

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 10:21:35 PM »
O sorry sir.  Alternate edits***  If they lied, in which they didn't then how am I dumb.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one wondering about this.  Sorry for ruining a good day of messageboarding.  :-\

relax guy, i was just pointing out the irony in your post. we are friends, you can fuck my sister :D
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

lakai!

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 10:23:42 PM »
They lied. The alternate edit is Mike Mo's alternate part.

Epic

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
They lied. The alternate edit is Mike Mo's alternate part.

Thats what i was kinda figuring.  FUCKING GAY. 

A Rolled Ankle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
    • http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/mindhead84/rza_1455.jpg avatar image
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 02:26:04 AM »
i think the only slow motion to reg motion is in the beginning of the documentary section..if so then thats really lame

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »
toss it in your computer, right click and choose explore and look through the Vob files

DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

BlankTarget

• Rep: -10
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 03:24:53 AM »
Can't get the Final Flare in Europe before Jan 09, but I would love to know what to expect, is Carrolls Modus Part and Mikes Sponsor Tape the only Easter Eggs?
skateboardcinema.com

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 09:41:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

relax guy, i was just pointing out the irony in your post. we are friends, you can fuck my sister :D

Does she like falafels?  ;)

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 10:00:05 AM »
chocolate needs to quit fucking slacking and put jesus on series status.

robert clowney jr.

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 10:03:14 AM »
did that didnt find anything, how did someone find the carrol and mike mo part?

lakai!

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »
How do I get that selection menu to pop up when I put it in my dvd's? When I put it in a  dvd windows media player automatically pops up instead of a selection menu for what player you wanna use....

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »
you didn't really need the 'in'
"If they lied, which they didn't..."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
Oh man, I thought you had to be an idiot to spend $50 or something on a video you already own before I found out the bonus section was bullshit. Now I just feel bad for anybody who bought it.
This is why the slap mb is good. Guarantee you not one official review of this dvd says anything about the fact that the bonus shit is slim, doesn't really deliver what it says for the most part, and does a poor job of delivering when it does. Guarantee that a lot of reviews will say shit like " its a little pricy, but if you like the Lakai team, you'll agree its well worth it once you see the bonus material!" Because magazine reviewers obviously care way more about the companies they review than the consumers that are reading the reviews.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 12:49:35 PM »
Is the documentary online somewhere?

sal23

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 01:30:56 PM »
i'd be pissed if i spent the 50+ on it
but i got it for 34bucks and i had sold my copy of fully flared for 15 to a random kid
so it wasnt to much of a strain on my pocket
but still

alternate edits? fuck that