Author Topic: Jeremy Klein  (Read 33488 times)

fuckingvegan

Re: Jeremy Klein
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2006, 05:41:35 PM »
P-jay I don't need no respect from anyone. Not sure what the fuck you are talking about book wise. Klein is a former great skate turned Kook, didn't have to be that way. 
Fuck off and go suck some more birdhouse dick.

sir ruffs a lot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2006, 10:46:05 PM »
Okay I might be fully dumb and drunk once more but why is JK a kook? did you see the cosco video her did on his site? That took balls kook or not that is insane. I am not a kiss ass I mean it is just insane he could have been in jail for years after that.

Mr. Mime

• Rep: 0
« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2006, 12:35:55 AM »
Jeremy Klein is easily my favorite pro off all-time.
On and off a skateboard he is an epic human being.

js6

• Rep: -2
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2006, 12:42:47 AM »
Expand Quote
klein deserves to be pro just as much as gonz or jason lee.

he's an asshole, skateboarding needs more of them right now.
[close]

How dare you put that assholes name in the same line as Gonz, where as Gonz comes though with rad video parts Klein has a whole video of nothing but acting stupid and "destroying america". Klein's model should have been retired in the 1990's he hasn't done  a good part since the first birdhouse videos (well maybe the first HookUp's video Asian Goddess) and now is a bitter asshole.
Fuck him.
i agree. fuck klein

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2006, 02:52:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Natas choose to be out of the limelight and I think it is a shame, his couple tricks in the Element world tour where amazing.
[close]
True, but still, dude is the shit. I just hope kids don't forget about him. They need to have a book or something of all the people, places, and events that people should know about if they skate.

donnie murdo fuckingvegan and turkeylurkey-
You SAD bunch of cunts.
A book that skaters should own before they can skate? what the fuck. Like you guys can dictate what people should know/care about.
"Check me out check me out!ive been skating for aaaages,respect me respect me!"
More often than not the sort of pricks who could tell you what boxers keenan was rocking in 97, but can barely push along. and the constant 'in' jokes on a forum where you all enjoy playing the big men, a little pathetic no? any friends outside of the internet guys?
You sad fucks

Read it again moron. I said there should be a book with all that shit. Not that you shouldn't be allowed to skate without it. I brought it up. my point was that there is a lot of cool skate history that people will probably start forgetting about if nobody does something. I think it would be cool if somebody wrote a history text on skateboarding. It actually has more to do with my history nerd status than my skate nerd status, but it kinda sits in a nice happy medium. I'm not the only one who thinks that the book would be a good idea. I saw a press release somewhere that said there is a book in the works highlighting important places, events, and people in skateboarding. So it can't be THAT bad of an idea. You know, just something that a kid can read instead of dealing with messageboard assholes to learn about skating.  And is murdo really a bad guy? last I checked he was just some Scottish dude who was waaaay into puppies.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2006, 04:27:17 AM »
donnie murdo fuckingvegan and turkeylurkey-
You SAD bunch of cunts.
A book that skaters should own before they can skate? what the fuck. Like you guys can dictate what people should know/care about.
"Check me out check me out!ive been skating for aaaages,respect me respect me!"
More often than not the sort of pricks who could tell you what boxers keenan was rocking in 97, but can barely push along. and the constant 'in' jokes on a forum where you all enjoy playing the big men, a little pathetic no? any friends outside of the internet guys?
You sad fucks

Did you actually read anything in this thread or just pick up the last part - read that then post some pish, that's what it looks like to me, anyway whatever.

I "USED" to think Kline was fucking amazing, but "NOW" i think he's a dick, seriously if you worked a shit job - that you knew was shit - would you like an asshole treating you like shit and filming it so make you feel worse about yourself and him to make himself feel like he's better than everyone else in life ?

I think the answers no, but if you think there's a need for people like that, i hope some people come into your work treat you like shit for no reason and make you feel worthless as they film it, then you can watch yourself looking like a twat on the internet.

Basically before Klein turned into a complete arse i liked him as a skater and his "funny" antics, however now he's a prize arse, who'd like to be like "Bam" but can't be because it's all already been done and he was in the wrong time at the wrong place.

Actually i'm not even interested in his life as i'll never meet him, and nothing he does will ever effect me, i'm disappointed i've actually wasted this much time on it, i guess he's "won" in that case

Ohh yeah and of course why would i need friends outside the internet, when i have all my "in" joke here, anyway i'm happy you feel better about yourself and now you can go and play with your "real" friends in the "outside" world - like anyone really give a fuck
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

ralf_

• Rep: -33
  • yo
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2019, 07:57:26 AM »
fun fun fun

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3316
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2019, 09:18:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hi Jeremy!

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2019, 02:34:23 PM »
Never heard of him.

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2019, 08:23:26 PM »
Klien absolutely kills it skating in Greco's art film debut,  that 360 ? fuck anybody talking trash on that , seriously though...
" I did not say this I am not here"

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2019, 09:09:13 PM »
I don't think anyone has ever talked trash on his skating. Outside of that though he a homophobic 40-something-yo weaboo that's secretly in love with Jim Greco and wants to dress him up like a hook-ups graphic 

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2019, 09:20:23 PM »
I don't think anyone has ever talked trash on his skating. Outside of that though he a homophobic 40-something-yo weaboo that's secretly in love with Jim Greco and wants to dress him up like a hook-ups graphic 
and who creeps on younger asian girls through insta

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2019, 09:33:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
and who creeps on younger asian girls through insta
↑ I thought that was just a given?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

PandaCult_901

• Rep: -3
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2019, 09:52:35 PM »
Didn't read thread but he had one of the best graphics ever. I'm searching for an OG Black Eyed Kid. It was the first and only slick I ever owned. Pm me if anybody want to unload.

Not an original, but I saw a reissue on the wall at CcS last weekend.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2019, 10:12:15 PM »
Klein is a fucking kook 100%
I still have a hook ups shirt  dont wear it

Kill_Yourself_Now

« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2019, 01:20:36 AM »
Outside of that though he a homophobic 40-something-yo weaboo that's secretly in love with Jim Greco and wants to dress him up like a hook-ups graphic
And?

halitosis

« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2019, 09:52:57 AM »
Has a board company......sponsors no one.   

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3316
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »
Didn't read thread but he had one of the best graphics ever. I'm searching for an OG Black Eyed Kid. It was the first and only slick I ever owned. Pm me if anybody want to unload.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2019, 10:46:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

bukkake thread confirmed.