Author Topic: Mind Field Spoilers: The Hour Is Here  (Read 133748 times)

Stoeipoes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Mind Field Spoilers: The Hour Is Here
« Reply #1350 on: February 22, 2009, 04:36:30 AM »
COTG is the stubborn jocky kid next door who always claimes he's better than everyone. But in fact it's just a pussy that when you beat him he goes to his mother crying and shit.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1351 on: February 22, 2009, 04:40:21 AM »
COTG is the stubborn jocky kid next door who always claimes he's better than everyone. But in fact it's just a pussy that when you beat him he goes to his mother crying and shit.
Luckily i never get beat, so i don't go crying to my mother.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #1352 on: February 22, 2009, 10:26:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Luckily i never get beat, so i don't go crying to my mother.
yo, you can't fuck wit mah swagga
Get more bitches than the dukes of hazard
Fuck Half Cabs, Eras all day
Bombing hills in brown cords around the bay
I live my life according to what's cool on SLAP
I might even give yo moms a bitch slap
I like Gonz but I never heard of him
I just started dick riding a slap pal that wears timbs
I got more chest hair than carroll
I sing christmas carrolls
Did a feeble to lipslide on a ledge today in honor of child
Cuz he think feebles, lipslides and ledge dancing is mild
Koston ain't funny to him
and it's the berrics that he is ruinin
He rather watch P Rod than any of those east coast clowns
But he'd be down, to finger Puleo in a night gown
I'm so core I live in a cellar door
You gotta do a 5-0 fakie into it just to open to the door
Haven't learned a new trick since 86
So I ollie into banks and suck some dicks
I listen to minor threat and bad brains
I sniff coke mayne
East Coast is lame
don't mess wit my game
you never feel the same

TK FLY SOCIETY LESS GET IT!

walrus

« Reply #1353 on: February 22, 2009, 02:38:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
are you seriously hating on heath ? your a kook.
[close]
Heath isn't even good at skateboarding, he's just the luckiest person on earth. No trick i have ever seen him do looked like he could do it.
[close]
Confirmed: Kook
[close]
I'm better than you.
[close]
no you arent, you think you are. if we played a game of skate i would own you.
[close]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think it's pretty safe to say that i would kill every person on slap in a game of skate. like literally beat everyone on here.
[close]
pube tube.

oh and anyone have that song creepies by j. mascis?
[close]
I'll beat that nigga too. Jamie thomas is probably the only one that stands a chance, and even that chance is very little.
[close]

So you can do every flip trick? There's not one you can't do? You can do switch inward heel, fakie hardflip, nollie big flip, switch big flip, switch big heel, bs 360, switch bs 360, kickflip bs 360. Come on man, there has to be a flip trick you can't do.
[close]
I can do a bunch of those, but those aren't tricks people on slap are capable of, so i wouldn't have to worry about it.

the only way to settle this is a battle. can you produce footy? im takin guy's place
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 02:42:39 PM by walrus »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #1354 on: February 22, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
OK.  heres my review. (I actually bought the video!)

Out of 10 the video gets an 8.5

The packaging was superb.  I like the book style case.  Very classy  ;)

Omar - Very good.  Yet very expected.  All around good part.
Jake - Had the kind of part a deput part should be.  Gnar, yet stylish.  Future of skateing.
Arto - Amazing.  Stepped it up.  Wished it was longer, but the quality of skateing was unmatched...next to Heath.
Dylan - Steezy, and overall amazing.  Didn't expect such a part from a women. The song made the part might I add.
Rob - Very disapointed.  Thought he would show some true skill.  But i was wrong.
Steve - Plagued with injury.  Yet I thought his part was pretty good.  The yellow rails are alittle much.
Kalis - Innovative yet classical.  Showed that the older guys still can be ground breaking ala fully flared
Grant - Amazing skateing.  Very suprised how much better hes gotten in the past few years.
Dill - In my opinion best part.  Stylish, graceful and overall classic Dill.  Song was very well chosen.
Bledsoe - Better version of Malto.  This kid is amazing.  He has seriously come out of no where.  Its truely the future.
Taylor - As expected pretty good.  Not very creative, but you cant deny his talent.  Overall a very good part.
AVE - Classic part from him.  always enjoy his fresh approach at skating.
Heath - He always seems to fly under the radar and then comes out shitting on everyone.  Wish his part was longer though.  Even though Stay Gold is lurking closer and closer.

Overall this video kicked fully flareds ass and i love that video.  Best video in the past five years.  Unlike most videos, it is ageless, timeless, and altogether a masterpiece.
[close]
A "masterpiece" gets 8.5/10, you are the epitome of everything that is gay about critics.
[close]
agreed, that whole thing was terrible. you wished heath's part was longer? that shit was super long, at least in comparison to his emerica part or his sight unseen part. those were like 2 minutes of every trick in slow motion. i don't recall bledsoe skating any handrails in his part, so how is he the better version of malto when that's what malto primarily skates? you meant "woman," not "women"; if you're gonna say a completely unfunny joke at least spell the words in it correctly. and i just don't understand how you don't know how to spell "skating." you've had to have seen it all over this board a million times.
[close]

Ok.
1.  If you havent had a part in close to six years, you better have some footage stacked.  Thats my own opinion. 
2. Bledsoe actually did a fs hurricane to regs and fakie down a rail.  Malto does the same damn tricks on everything. 
3. If your only arguement was my bad grammer than fuck off.  As long as you could read the fucking review it shouldnt matter how my spelling was.  People like you make me sick.
[close]
Okay.
1. heath has said somewhere that he's not like koston or anything where he starts filming the day after his last part comes out. he most likely didn't start filming until the filming for mindfield started, which i believe was like 3-4 years ago, not 6. and if he did have some footage from 6 years ago, chances are it would be throwaway.
2. yeah, bledsoe did do that one trick, it was sick, but it was on some like 7 stair rail or something. malto can go pretty big with handrails, and he can get tech (kickflip front crook on a handrail in some montage i remember), so there's still no comparison. like i said, malto parts are mostly rails, bledsoe's had maybe four rail tricks in total.
3. that was not my only argument, i had plenty. and it's spelled 'grammar'.
[close]

If your getting paid to skate, then you should prolly have alot of footage considering thats your fucking job.
Bledsoe and malto skate alot of the same stuff/spots regardless of what you say. 
If I wanted someone to correct my grammar then I would still be in school. 

BUT ANYWAYS.  I dont want to argue anymore.  I had bad grammar.  You had bad arguementative points.  Its over.  (Don't forget to capitalize the first letter of a sentence by the way.  ;)
hahaha you're fucking stupid. you are not required to film just for the hell of it when you're pro. he didn't and still had one of the longest parts in the video. also, he's had to save some footage for stay gold which is supposed to come out this year, so he couldn't just give all of his footage that he's filmed in that time period to aws. 

i like bledsoe more than malto, but i wouldn't even compare them. i counted six rail tricks in bledsoe's whole part. i don't even have the patience to count malto's rail tricks in his parts, but starting at 2:12, he has nearly a full minute of just rail tricks in this part.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=511OBOASjeQ
and in his and now part (http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SZAK56LV) he's got just as much. bledsoe's good at getting tech on small rails but so is malto and he can go big on them. bledsoe can't touch that noseblunt then back noseblunt line.

you spelled argumentative incorrectly, and don't forget to make use of apostrophes by the way. ;) 

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1355 on: February 22, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »
once again
so annoying
how did a mindfield thread turn into a c.o.t.g thread.
over it

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #1356 on: February 22, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
once again
so annoying
how did a mindfield thread turn into a c.o.t.g thread.
over it

I feel so stupid when i can feel him getting on my nerves.  maybe he'll get tired soon?  or,  will people ever stop confronting him?  either will work. 

wheee!

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1357 on: February 22, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »
yah. its just... i know he talks the shit he talks becuase it annoys "most" of us

hes just fishing for a reaction.

liike i said, over it

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #1358 on: February 22, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »
Dude should post some footage or shut the fuck up.  Prove to us his almighty skills he never shuts up about.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1359 on: February 22, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »
all i ever saw was a shit ass noselide or something on a small 7 stair rail. im sure hes better than that...

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #1360 on: February 22, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »
well i mean, he has probably only had 1 or 2 actual slap encounters so his opinion is obviously not correct. according to him he thinks anyone who has a slap account is a mindless hipster zombie who doesn't know how to work a skateboard. 

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1361 on: February 22, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »
hahahah

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1362 on: February 22, 2009, 08:09:55 PM »
well i mean, he has probably only had 1 or 2 actual slap encounters so his opinion is obviously not correct. according to him he thinks anyone who has a slap account is a mindless hipster zombie who doesn't know how to work a skateboard. 
What does that even mean? My opinion is far more correct than anyone on slap's i actually skateboard.

ugly ass kook

« Reply #1363 on: February 22, 2009, 08:19:05 PM »
slap pal encounter*(is what i meant to say) meaning youve only skated with a couple people who actually post here, so no your opinion is deffenitly not accurate.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1364 on: February 22, 2009, 08:21:35 PM »
slap pal encounter*(is what i meant to say) meaning youve only skated with a couple people who actually post here, so no your opinion is deffenitly not accurate.
I've only skated with one person from here, and he's definitely the best person that posts on here regularly. He's even better than I am(barely).

ugly ass kook

« Reply #1365 on: February 22, 2009, 08:23:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I've only skated with one person from here, and he's definitely the best person that posts on here regularly. He's even better than I am(barely).
exactly, if you never met with this person you would assume he sucks just like you do with everyone who has an account on here. and your trying to tell us your opinion is "correct" 

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1366 on: February 22, 2009, 08:26:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
exactly, if you never met with this person you would assume he sucks just like you do with everyone who has an account on here. and your trying to tell us your opinion is "correct" 
I can tell by someone's opinion if they suck or not.

ugly ass kook

« Reply #1367 on: February 22, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
that is by far the gayest thing ive heard anyone say.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1368 on: February 22, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
How is that gay? Good/decent people carry themselves differently than the regular people that post here.

ugly ass kook

« Reply #1369 on: February 22, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
How is that gay? Good/decent people carry themselves differently than the regular people that post here.
your definition of "people who carry themselves differently" are haters.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1370 on: February 22, 2009, 08:47:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
your definition of "people who carry themselves differently" are haters.
Your definition is hater is skewed. Also, i never said all good people act like me, they just act differently from you guys. Even the good people that have some of the same opinions as you guys, think you guys are herbs.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 08:50:00 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

ugly ass kook

« Reply #1371 on: February 22, 2009, 08:55:35 PM »
when have i ever told you the skaters I like ? this is exactly what im talking about, you don't know shit.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1372 on: February 22, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »
when have i ever told you the skaters I like ? this is exactly what im talking about, you don't know shit.
What the fuck are you talking about? You're not even making any sense. I can tell you suck though, because you're getting extra offended for no reason.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1373 on: February 22, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »
good times.

ASSHOLES and ELBOW GREASE

« Reply #1374 on: February 22, 2009, 09:14:26 PM »

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #1375 on: March 03, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »
if there's a link to dl the soundtrack, pls someone post it/pm it

Jimmy909

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #1376 on: March 03, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »
if there's a link to dl the soundtrack, pls someone post it/pm it
Not the whole soundtrack, but pretty close.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Y5MP4R8

not my upload

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -208
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1377 on: March 03, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »
Arto's part would have been so much better had they used a Witch song.  You know, keep the J. Mascis vibes going.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1378 on: March 03, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »
ive always liked battles man. bla

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #1379 on: March 03, 2009, 10:19:45 PM »
Arto's part would have been so much better had they used a Witch song.  You know, keep the J. Mascis vibes going.
that would be sick