Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 361102 times)

baconeggandcheese

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #570 on: April 13, 2011, 10:42:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Do you just really like red deer? Or does it mean something I don't know about?
[close]
red deer is my home town, a friend told me i wouldnt get it tattooed across my chest so i did.

Nice dude! You had the donkey on your arm right? Did you change your name?  Im reppin massacusetts with a skateboard that says let the good times roll in script.  I have a lot of stuff i could post in here.  To anyone, how do you upload pictures to post on here?
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Anton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
    • Blog avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #571 on: April 17, 2011, 07:52:28 AM »

Got the idea from a Bailey Hunter tat but with some changes...

prettytoney

« Reply #572 on: April 17, 2011, 08:18:15 AM »

this is sick

HATE, im starting to look online for artists in Austin, you have any suggestions? I want someone who loves ren and stimpy.

i've seen that dahmer portrait here in melbourne for fuck's sake... deranged... I just watched a bio on the mad homo serial killer himself just now.. farkin trip.. double trip.. wait.. triple trip??? fuck this gimme vodka

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #573 on: April 17, 2011, 10:16:58 AM »
i have other ones too i just dont know how to upload them unless they are already saved on the computer

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #574 on: April 17, 2011, 03:43:40 PM »

I got this tattoo print at Guru Tattoo in SD.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

red deer.

• Rep: -13
« Reply #575 on: April 17, 2011, 09:01:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Do you just really like red deer? Or does it mean something I don't know about?
[close]
red deer is my home town, a friend told me i wouldnt get it tattooed across my chest so i did.
[close]

Nice dude! You had the donkey on your arm right? Did you change your name??  Im reppin massacusetts with a skateboard that says let the good times roll in script.?  I have a lot of stuff i could post in here.?  To anyone, how do you upload pictures to post on here?
yeah i have a donkey that says OH MY!
i use photobucket to upload things

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #576 on: April 18, 2011, 12:57:28 AM »

this is sick

HATE, im starting to look online for artists in Austin, you have any suggestions? I want someone who loves ren and stimpy.

Those tattoos are super well done, but getting a serial killers portrait tattooed on your body is seriously the fuckin lamest try hard cool guy shit I've ever.  I can guarantee the guy who got those tattoos is a huge douchebag who fancies himself as a real badass, he also probably lives off his parents and plays in a shitty band.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #577 on: April 18, 2011, 07:58:32 AM »
my first exposure to a tattoo shop went down with my aunt- i was 13 years old- somehow the owner let me hang around shooting pool and listening to my disc man all day while she had her leg done up-

i remembered this because i was given a sticker from the artist that read "RC's tattoo's taste the best- Jeffrey Dahmr says so"

paulhartman4prez

• Rep: 22
« Reply #578 on: April 24, 2011, 06:37:49 AM »

Got this on 4/20
Couldn't resist

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #579 on: April 24, 2011, 07:28:49 AM »

Got this on 4/20
Couldn't resist

Not sure I get this tattoo , explain plz !

And not sure why the fuck you would get a serial killers mugshot or anything related to serial killers tattood or tshirts or anything .
What does that say about you as a person ?  homophobe ? suportive of serial killers ?  enjoy murder ? rape ? necrophilia ? canabalism ?

wtf is that shit about ?

been trying to think of a tattoo for punk rock , but not sure about it , potrait of brody dale ? or a old school skeleton with a mowhawk a leather jacket ?  hah i dont know

still working on my tom penny tattoo idea but cant think of something good ,  getting 2 tattoos in august when I move back to sweden , doing it at my main tattoo guys apprentice .

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #580 on: April 24, 2011, 09:09:39 AM »
^^^
could get the crucified punk

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #581 on: April 24, 2011, 09:33:13 AM »
Expand Quote

Got this on 4/20
Couldn't resist
[close]

Not sure I get this tattoo , explain plz !

And not sure why the fuck you would get a serial killers mugshot or anything related to serial killers tattood or tshirts or anything .
What does that say about you as a person ?  homophobe ? suportive of serial killers ?  enjoy murder ? rape ? necrophilia ? canabalism ?

wtf is that shit about ?

been trying to think of a tattoo for punk rock , but not sure about it , potrait of brody dale ? or a old school skeleton with a mowhawk a leather jacket ?  hah i dont know

still working on my tom penny tattoo idea but cant think of something good ,  getting 2 tattoos in august when I move back to sweden , doing it at my main tattoo guys apprentice .
Think sweet leaf a la Black Sabbath. And he got it on 4/20 cause that's totally cool weed bro day.

And maybe the serial killer tattoo is like a membership card to the "I like to rape and murder little boys" club. Not exactly the message I'd be wanting to put out there.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #582 on: April 24, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »
the scythe is a bong/smoke.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #583 on: April 24, 2011, 11:38:37 AM »
oooohhh . Oki , I see it now .

VictoriousOG

« Reply #584 on: April 24, 2011, 09:31:13 PM »
The idea of getting a tattoo has been dwelling on me that past few weeks. I'm just more or so worried about the whole idea of it being on my skin for forever. I kinda have ideas on what I want, it's just, whether I want to get it done or not. Any tips from you guys?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #585 on: April 24, 2011, 10:09:14 PM »
The idea of getting a tattoo has been dwelling on me that past few weeks. I'm just more or so worried about the whole idea of it being on my skin for forever. I kinda have ideas on what I want, it's just, whether I want to get it done or not. Any tips from you guys?

I got my first tattoo when I was 27 , after a life of not wanting them , or being scared I would change my mind . The dude that got me stoked on the idea told me what ever I get is a representation of what I liked in that part of my life , or the things that were going down at the moment . Whether I like the idea 20 years from now is not important , cause its more of a reminder of who I was back then .

I thought that was awsome way to think about it and got a tattoo about 6 months later .

I guess when you know what you want , wait like a month or 2 more , and if you still like the idea , go get it done .  And go to a good shop and a good artist , that way mistakes wont be made , everything will be smooth and you will be happy with the tattoo even if you have to wait 2-3 months to get the appointment and pay abit more

Dont get tattoos on yer face , neck , hands . Atleast not the first few ones

VictoriousOG

« Reply #586 on: April 24, 2011, 10:13:26 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I'm going Wednesday with a friend to get his first tat, so depending on how stoked I get off of that will play off a bit on my final decision.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #587 on: April 25, 2011, 01:13:06 AM »
And then some day after you get one or two, you'll be well onto  not putting thought into them at all like me!  I've got a a fucking mandrill playing a banjo in a KISS get up wearing a fez.  On the length of my forearm.  Ah well, I'm sleeved.  I don't think anyone even notices anymore.

Well I wouldnt say I have the most normal , serious tattoos , but usualy some  thought is behind it and its not totaly random . I always say I dont want to be coverd in tattoos , but I have so many ideas , and not sure which ones to get .

Its a long life so dont want to get it all at once , waiting for special stuff to happen so the tattoo gets some more meaning too behind it .

Im all for random tattoos though , its all up to you . heck even drunken spur of the moment tattoos has their place , but Im way too paranoid about misssplellings and mistakes by the tattoo artist to not do really good background checks and give it time

and most of HATEs tattoos are good , ive seen the mandrill and its well done and pretty funny .

steve_lurkle

• Rep: -16
« Reply #588 on: April 25, 2011, 08:09:52 AM »
I came up with this idea about a bear in a boat tattoo almost two years ago, and started out joking about it and now actually want to get it. I have put a lot of thought into it too.
It is going to be a panda bear wearing a hat in a sail boat but rowing it, and the sail is going to have the thrasher logo, super stoked.

baconeggandcheese

« Reply #589 on: April 25, 2011, 12:24:55 PM »

Have someone put a bunch of drawings in a hat and then pick one out.  You have to get whatever you pick.  I have two from doing that.  Now you don't have to think about anything!!
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

baconeggandcheese

« Reply #590 on: April 25, 2011, 03:29:02 PM »
yeah they did it at the shop I go to.  It was pretty awesome.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #591 on: April 25, 2011, 05:36:50 PM »
just get a tattoo of a nice picture frame. then when its all healed up, draw in the frame with a ball point pen or marker or whatever, whatever you want. get tired of what you drew? shower. start over. it'll be like you have a new tattoo everytime you wash yourself.
@idealhandmades

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #592 on: April 25, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »
Expand Quote
just get a tattoo of a nice picture frame. then when its all healed up, draw in the frame with a ball point pen or marker or whatever, whatever you want. get tired of what you drew? shower. start over. it'll be like you have a new tattoo everytime you wash yourself.

[close]

I've actually seen this.  I've seen a scrap piece of paper too.

Yeah. I had the idea a while back to get a roll of film with a full 36 exposures worth of negatives coming out of it, but all the frames blank, and then getting a new tattoo put in to each frame every couple of years to sum up what had happened during that period of time between tattoos. probably not gonna get it though. but I might get that picture frame one.
@idealhandmades

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 559
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #593 on: April 25, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »
a pentagram with a cat in the middle instead of a goat
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

rubberpumpthecloth

• Rep: -2
  • its a nice day out
« Reply #594 on: April 26, 2011, 04:39:26 AM »
Thats like, the best idea ever.

omg look what I found

I love you Melissa!

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #595 on: April 26, 2011, 04:43:44 AM »
i decided against the Ram/goat skull because i saw someone else with one and realised they can look super tacky if done badly/after time. so im getting my mate to draw my next one onstead, its going to be fun because all i gave her as referance was... its gotta be a similar style to my others and this shape (a space i have waiting for a half sleeve) so she can draw whatever she wants aslong as its a certain shape, and its gotta look trippy.
cant wait to see what shes got in store for me

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #596 on: April 26, 2011, 05:16:27 AM »
How about a penny lying on the ground, covered in mold and growing shrooms with some sort of psycedelic background?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #597 on: April 26, 2011, 10:56:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
How about a penny lying on the ground, covered in mold and growing shrooms with some sort of psycedelic background?

Thats not a bad idea . Might just get this though , kinda good link to alice in wonderland and penny at the same time

Maybe just the graphic , or just tell the tattoois to go nuts and make his own vision of it .

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #598 on: April 30, 2011, 09:56:06 AM »
^do that

saw this somewhere, not me but it's really sick

VictoriousOG

« Reply #599 on: April 30, 2011, 10:31:38 AM »
This is what I'm gonna get: