Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 361112 times)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #780 on: April 09, 2012, 06:49:57 PM »
some sick stuff on this page. prawps to all.

gldglver

• Rep: -1
« Reply #781 on: April 10, 2012, 12:13:56 AM »
intothevoid, that is so damn nice!!!

Ivor86

« Reply #782 on: April 10, 2012, 10:35:24 AM »
intothevoid thats pretty sick. Saw it on Swallows&Daggers a little while back. Started on my sleeve a couple months ago. Just got a trad snake and dagger, trad anchor and a bounching souls tat and 'stay safe' on my knucks at the min. looking at getting a traditional panther head on my hand in the next couple of weeks.
Kickflip yo dick!

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #783 on: April 10, 2012, 05:42:07 PM »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #784 on: April 16, 2012, 09:18:58 PM »

Got this in February.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #785 on: April 16, 2012, 09:32:29 PM »

Got my scrawny ass knee done a few months ago.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #786 on: April 17, 2012, 01:57:25 PM »
It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I dreaded it for a week before hand and the healing process definitely sucked way worse. It also healed up really really well. Only like one or two spots that need to be touched up. I have the backs of both my knees tattooed and they were far worse.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #787 on: April 17, 2012, 02:09:40 PM »
Finally went and got the Thiebaud graphic. Pretty stoked on it. Here's a bad webcam pic.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #788 on: April 17, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »
getting a traditional tiger head on the upper inside of my right arm next tuesday. fairly close to my armpit. let's hope this goes well.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #789 on: April 17, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
Expand Quote
It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I dreaded it for a week before hand and the healing process definitely sucked way worse. It also healed up really really well. Only like one or two spots that need to be touched up. I have the backs of both my knees tattooed and they were far worse.
[close]

I have a homie who is a tattooer and he said the same thing.  Backs of his knees and his palms sucked the most.  That healing must have sucked though.  My friend's brother did a knee jam that has about the same coverage as yours and he had to go have more ink shoved in there because of the scabs splitting early in the healing process.  I think my worst is where I have one really high on the back of my calf and I part of a spider leg on my left arm creeps into my armpit- that shit wasn't fun at all.

The absolute worst for me was the upper part of my ribs. When my dude was on the bone I could hear them vibrating and it was horrible. Also definitely the closer he got to the nipple/arm pit hurt real bad. Got a piece on the upper part of my thigh that touches a little bit of cheek and I highly doubt id ever do a back piece that went on the ass. That shit hurt and I have no idea how you would ever sit.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #790 on: April 17, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »
^ that looks really rad tarquin ! I personally much prefer simple designs like that to multi-colour ones

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #791 on: April 17, 2012, 02:44:28 PM »
Finally went and got the Thiebaud graphic. Pretty stoked on it. Here's a bad webcam pic.

How'd that feel? I've got an idea that I've been sitting on for a few months for my first tattoo, and I was thinking about getting it that same area/similar size.
also, that looks super sick!
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #792 on: April 17, 2012, 02:48:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
How'd that feel? I've got an idea that I've been sitting on for a few months for my first tattoo, and I was thinking about getting it that same area/similar size.

It's not as bad as you'd think, it's a weird kind of indescribable pain, I kind of liked it. It got a little more painful towards my armpit but other than that it was fine.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #793 on: April 17, 2012, 03:05:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

It's not as bad as you'd think, it's a weird kind of indescribable pain, I kind of liked it. It got a little more painful towards my armpit but other than that it was fine.
I want the same graphic somewhere. looks dope. I've got both of my arms done in the same spot. Fucking tender meats.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #794 on: April 17, 2012, 03:12:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
I want the same graphic somewhere. looks dope. I've got both of my arms done in the same spot. Fucking tender meats.

The outline done on mine hurt more than anything, the coloring/shading wasn't bad, it was just went she went back and re-outlined it again, that's when that shit started killing.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #795 on: April 17, 2012, 11:14:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

The outline done on mine hurt more than anything, the coloring/shading wasn't bad, it was just went she went back and re-outlined it again, that's when that shit started killing.

i sat for four or 5 hours on that spot when i got the faded up 72 lincoln that hit me. It sucked but felt like I played nasty game of dead arm/punch for punch more than anything. meat tenderizer kinda shit

Freddie

• Rep: -9
  • NWI
« Reply #796 on: April 17, 2012, 11:30:10 PM »
I got the squid whale fight in that same spot. It was a three hour session that sucked but the only trouble is the closer it got to the arm pit the more it just fucking hurt. Also that spot just seems tender.

Ivor86

« Reply #797 on: April 18, 2012, 01:39:36 AM »
I'm booked in for saturday to get a trad zombie head in the same spot. Bitch is gonna hurt by the sounds of it.
Kickflip yo dick!

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #798 on: April 18, 2012, 08:24:20 AM »
No tattoo hurts so bad that a beer and a shot of whiskey after the session can't cure the pain.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #799 on: April 18, 2012, 08:37:36 AM »
if you do anything that doesn't take longer then 2 hours, then maybe you're right. if you have a 8 hour session on your chest ... then, well, I was sick afterwards for 2 days. beer couldn't help (and it usually helps with many things)

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #800 on: April 18, 2012, 02:50:43 PM »
if you do anything that doesn't take longer then 2 hours, then maybe you're right. if you have a 8 hour session on your chest ... then, well, I was sick afterwards for 2 days. beer couldn't help (and it usually helps with many things)

hahah. such a great transition hahah

that sickness is the worst, man. After sitting for about 5 hours on a piece that covered the left rib cage I felt like I had the flu for a day or 2. I got pulled over for erratic driving on the way home. I was only going 25 too.

gldglver

« Reply #801 on: April 19, 2012, 12:40:45 AM »
^^^Freddie, want to see that squid v. whale. sounds awesome. Just got this girl tonight. Crappy iphone pictures don't do it justice

intothevoid

• Rep: 9
« Reply #802 on: April 19, 2012, 10:39:08 AM »
On my left thigh.

intothevoid

« Reply #803 on: April 19, 2012, 11:11:52 AM »
The panther was done by Chris Cotner at Atomic and the two headed dog is by Ezra Haidet at Triple Crown in Austin Texas.

Ivor86

« Reply #804 on: April 19, 2012, 12:09:50 PM »
Ezra Haidet

This dude is the shit! Highly recommend.
Kickflip yo dick!

gldglver

« Reply #805 on: April 19, 2012, 01:46:58 PM »
intothevoid that is bad ass. So nice. ? Going back in two weeks for some cap coleman flash

Mat

• Rep: -14
« Reply #806 on: April 26, 2012, 10:18:37 PM »
I got this in march 11, at Classic Tattoos in San Marcos, Texas. This is right after the final wipe down. Mark Diehl is the man

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #807 on: April 29, 2012, 02:24:22 AM »
talked to my artist and showed him the thiebaud klansman graphic, he's hyped on doing it. I just dont know when yet.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

intothevoid

« Reply #808 on: April 30, 2012, 04:39:30 PM »
Some new ones from the past week.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #809 on: April 30, 2012, 07:07:29 PM »
Was going to finish my half sleeve tattoo buy doing the lower part of the arm and make it a full sleeve . But had to cancel since Im only working part time . Thought it would be better to pay rent instead of a tattoo

suuuuuucks , been waiting 6 months for this and dude is one of the best around . Would have been super good