Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 361074 times)

AssBandit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #1080 on: April 25, 2013, 11:44:39 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm trying to get a bigger wrist band for when I'm around some uptight corpo types and wearing short sleeves.  Anyone have any recommendations?  I've definitely looked on ebay and stuff, but all they had was a skin colored whole arm band that looks like a condom.  I'm more down for the shooting arm band that b-ball players use, but not that long and sporty.  Any ideas?
[close]

If you're around "uptight corpo types" you shouldn't be wearing short sleeves.  Man up and buy  proper dress shirt.
No shit sherlock.  Just looking for options when I don't want to wear a long sleeve bro.  For now I just cover it with a bandage, so thanks for the NON ADVICE. 

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1081 on: April 25, 2013, 04:14:59 PM »
its not done yet , 1 more sitting . Super happy with it though

That is amazing! Colors look fucking sick! Wish I added more leaves around my tattoo, but what are you going to do. How much time and money did you invest so far?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1082 on: April 26, 2013, 04:07:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That is amazing! Colors look fucking sick! Wish I added more leaves around my tattoo, but what are you going to do. How much time and money did you invest so far?

this is the lower part of the sleeve , upper part was done about 2,5 years ago .1 sitting is about 6-7 hours , 3 sittings so about 21 hours
Lower part now , 3 sittings , so about 21 hours

1 sitting is about 1k USD  . So price of the whole sleeve will be around 6000 USD and less then 42 hours

Dude is the best though , its like getting tattooed by Picasso

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #1083 on: April 26, 2013, 10:20:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

this is the lower part of the sleeve , upper part was done about 2,5 years ago .1 sitting is about 6-7 hours , 3 sittings so about 21 hours

1 sitting is about 1k USD?  . So price of the whole sleeve will be around 6000 USD and less then 42 hours

Damn dude. You can do sits for 6-7 hours? I did about 5 hours and that was good enough for me. That shit really took a toll and that was on my arm. Can't imagine how to take that pain somewhere else. Looks like a good investment though. That tat looks top notch.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1084 on: April 26, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

1 sitting is about 1k USD?  . So price of the whole sleeve will be around 6000 USD and less then 42 hours

[close]

Damn dude. You can do sits for 6-7 hours? I did about 5 hours and that was good enough for me. That shit really took a toll and that was on my arm. Can't imagine how to take that pain somewhere else. Looks like a good investment though. That tat looks top notch.

Well I think its a combination of me liking getting tattooed , I dont mind the "pain" so much . And him being so soft on the tuch .

ofc it still hurts and some spots are just insane in the pain department . first day is always most important when they get the lines in , same needle and same batch of paint . fucking elbow hurts like a mother fucker to get tattooed

feet are super shit too and I heart the tramp stamp is one of the most painfull too

nutsack nipples

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1085 on: April 26, 2013, 03:10:31 PM »
 :o @ dat lagergren sleeve!

good shit monty!

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1086 on: April 26, 2013, 05:57:20 PM »
I just turned 18 yesterday and am planning on getting my first tattoo tomorrow. I've narrowed it down to four choices, the Krooked eyes, Anti-Hero eagle, the Toy Machine sect eye or the 13th floor elevators eye. I was set on getting the Krooked tattoo but I'm starting to think the eagle will look much better and I just thought about the sect eye while making this post. I don't plan on getting the tattoo colored(at least not anytime soon I don't) so I'm not sure about the 13th floor elevators eye since one of the main things I've felt made that photo so appealing is the colors. I don't know much about tattoos so any tips on placement or whatever will be much appreciated. 

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #1087 on: April 26, 2013, 09:00:01 PM »
Don't do it. Wait for awhile and think of a better tat. If I could go back in time I'd have none not never you should too.

Fake Tits

« Reply #1088 on: April 26, 2013, 11:04:41 PM »
Don't do it. Wait for awhile and think of a better tat. If I could go back in time I'd have none not never you should too.

Haha.  Most of my tattoos I would think twice before getting them. 

But when you have a tattoo gun and your drunk =  ::)

But then again some of the best tattoos I have are from the homies.

My last one was the bottom part of my fingers.  Hurt like shit!!  And funny that the inner lip didn't hurt at all.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1089 on: April 27, 2013, 02:27:05 AM »
I've been thinking about a 13th floor elevators tattoo ever since I started listening to them four years ago so I don't think I'll be rushing into anything if I get a tattoo related to that. I'm choosing between these currently. Whichever one I get I plan on having it small and around my wrist or forearm area. I think the whole pyramid with the eye looks sick as fuck but I feel like people will think I'm down with Free Masons or something like that. But I also feel like I shouldn't care about what someone might think since I'm not getting the tattoo for anybody but me.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:39:21 AM by BraveUlysses »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1090 on: April 27, 2013, 03:11:26 AM »
for first tattoo make sure you go to a good place , make sure they know what they are doing . Think along time befor what you want and where you want it and have a discution with the artist about where you can put it and colors . Skin body is not like a flat pice of paper . If they can get you in the same day as you come in its abit shit , good ppl are usualy bussy afew weeks in advance

Since its your first maybe not put it in a place where you cant cover it ? , seen many kids get face / hand tattoos for their first ones . makes you go wtf ... Anyways , you will know pretty much when the needle hits if you will get more tattoos or not

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1091 on: April 27, 2013, 01:25:40 PM »
Went with the Krooked eyes on my forearm and I'm hyped on the way it came out! I'll try to post a photo later.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #1092 on: April 27, 2013, 01:28:43 PM »
we'll be here anxiously waiting!!!
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Yu Dum

« Reply #1093 on: April 27, 2013, 05:27:31 PM »
Are those Japanese Kappas?
If so, you're the fucking man.

Yu Dum

« Reply #1094 on: April 27, 2013, 05:29:50 PM »
I have a few on me. Just some small quotes or words.
One going down my ribs. My last name in Japanese for my family/heritage. (I made sure my grandma from Japan wrote it out)
One over my heart that says "Roll Forever".
One opposite my "Roll Forever" one that says "Someday Never Comes". Just a little lesson my dad taught me with a heavy CCR reference.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1095 on: April 27, 2013, 06:17:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nope nope , sorry to dissapoint , those are tengu ( crow / raven ) . Kappas are the turtles . Upper arm is a kitsune ( fox ) .
guess Ill repost the whole sleeve later when its done

Yu Dum

« Reply #1096 on: April 27, 2013, 06:22:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

nope nope , sorry to dissapoint , those are tengu ( crow / raven ) . Kappas are the turtles . Upper arm is a kitsune ( fox ) .
Shit. Well, either way, it's fucking rad, man. Really like it.
I couldn't tell if they were the Kappas or not. Though, I should've looked a little closer. Sorry for the confusion, homie.

Applesalad

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1097 on: April 27, 2013, 06:30:10 PM »
new one from about a month ago.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1098 on: April 28, 2013, 09:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I couldn't tell if they were the Kappas or not. Though, I should've looked a little closer. Sorry for the confusion, homie.

no worries eh . All japanes Yōkai are super cool and interesting . Japans culture and history is super good too .

Yu Dum

« Reply #1099 on: April 28, 2013, 10:59:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

no worries eh . All japanes Yōkai are super cool and interesting . Japans culture and history is super good too .
Hell yeah. My grandma has tons of stuff from her childhood-young adulthood that she brought here from Japan.
Every time I visit her, I just stare in awe at the beauty of it all.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1100 on: April 28, 2013, 01:44:51 PM »
I'm going to finish my sleeve when I get finished working my summer job. I think with hazard pay and overtime I should be able to afford that and just living.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #1101 on: April 29, 2013, 02:33:21 PM »

Just got this, stoked!

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1102 on: April 30, 2013, 12:41:48 PM »
I just turned 18 yesterday and am planning on getting my first tattoo tomorrow. I've narrowed it down to four choices, the Krooked eyes, Anti-Hero eagle, the Toy Machine sect eye or the 13th floor elevators eye. I was set on getting the Krooked tattoo but I'm starting to think the eagle will look much better and I just thought about the sect eye while making this post. I don't plan on getting the tattoo colored(at least not anytime soon I don't) so I'm not sure about the 13th floor elevators eye since one of the main things I've felt made that photo so appealing is the colors. I don't know much about tattoos so any tips on placement or whatever will be much appreciated. 

fuck waiting, dude! just get it done. it's your first tattoo and you're always going to remember it as such, whether you always like it is a different story. you could've gotten the eagle for a tramp stamp like Bob B! hahaha

My third tattoo is the independent cross on my forearm. For a while it was one of those "man, what the fuck" pieces but i've come to the point where it's just another tattoo and makes me remember being a drunk 21 yr old kid. It all turns to dust someday anyways, you know what I'm saying? I started a cover up this past winter and really wish I didn't. Aside from being "art," for me anyways, these things all have memories. Have fun, hombre!

prettybird

« Reply #1103 on: May 06, 2013, 12:07:46 PM »
Got this the other day. Still pretty red and its a shitty cell phone shot, but really happy with how it turned out. Ill post a better photo once its healed.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1104 on: May 06, 2013, 03:58:56 PM »
AWS Heath grafic ?

prettybird

« Reply #1105 on: May 06, 2013, 05:13:01 PM »
AWS Heath grafic ?
\
You know it. now if i could only find the deck for my wall.

paulhartman4prez

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1106 on: May 09, 2013, 07:23:53 AM »
Got these lil bad boys this past week up in New Hope, PA

Alien hand gettin it

Long Ass Grind Boys stemming the rose

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1107 on: May 09, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
My boyfriend is a tattoo artist so I'm getting more and more covered up, which is great because I hate my skin.

We just started on this...outline is done so I figured I'd post it here. Going to do some chess pieces in the background...chess board too I think...kind-of up to him. Stoked on this though. It's on my left outer thigh.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1108 on: May 09, 2013, 04:09:37 PM »
Aaaaand its done !  ;D

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287