Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 361123 times)

Fake Tits

Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #1170 on: July 23, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »

Not sure what's worse. My teeth or the tattoo.

jack burton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #1171 on: July 23, 2013, 08:54:23 PM »
I got my other palm tattooed a couple weeks ago. Fun stuff.

This is fucking sick.

finecojeffe

• Rep: 126
    • Fine-Co avatar image
« Reply #1172 on: July 25, 2013, 06:43:24 AM »
fresh inner arm. A bearded bee in memory of my best friend Brian who recently passed away suddenly. He was a wu fan, had a beard, his nickname is "B", so I drew it up and had it done.

Johan

• Rep: -6
« Reply #1173 on: July 25, 2013, 09:09:06 AM »

Posted this before only then we were together. Just broke up and now I'm stuck with her pet name on my back lolol. Anyone have any advice on how to cover-up this ink with another tat?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1174 on: July 25, 2013, 09:37:32 AM »
Nah

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #1175 on: July 25, 2013, 10:55:53 AM »

Posted this before only then we were together. Just broke up and now I'm stuck with her pet name on my back lolol. Anyone have any advice on how to cover-up this ink with another tat?

take a paring knife to it

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #1176 on: July 25, 2013, 11:08:15 AM »

a great big flower in between the names.

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #1177 on: July 25, 2013, 11:09:31 AM »
I got my other palm tattooed a couple weeks ago. Fun stuff.

thats kewl, but it won't last very long.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #1178 on: July 25, 2013, 11:38:07 AM »
fresh inner arm. A bearded bee in memory of my best friend Brian who recently passed away suddenly. He was a wu fan, had a beard, his nickname is "B", so I drew it up and had it done.

I think I saw the drawing of this in the Art Thread, but wherever I saw it, this turned out super good! Really like it.

Irvine-Sucks.com

finecojeffe

• Rep: 126
    • Fine-Co avatar image
« Reply #1179 on: July 25, 2013, 11:40:53 AM »
yeah I posted it in there the other day, and wound up getting it tattooed on monday night. Thanks man!

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1180 on: July 25, 2013, 11:49:19 AM »

Easier just to tell future girlfriends that you call your mom "Tam Tam" and you super love your mom

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #1181 on: July 25, 2013, 12:22:12 PM »

What would ever possess you to get your girlfriends dogs name in graffiti on your lower back? Is that even real?

Nothing is going to cover that simply. You're either going to have to black all that out, and work around two giant black spots, or get it lasered and get the scars tattoed over. The latter with look better in the end, but will cost a lot more. If you go the black route, maybe think about getting a giant building, like a whole back piece. Or a mountain or something.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #1182 on: July 25, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What would ever possess you to get your girlfriends dogs name in graffiti on your lower back? Is that even real?

Nothing is going to cover that simply. You're either going to have to black all that out, and work around two giant black spots, or get it lasered and get the scars tattoed over. The latter with look better in the end, but will cost a lot more. If you go the black route, maybe think about getting a giant building, like a whole back piece. Or a mountain or something.
What the hell does that even say? Tam? Jam?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1183 on: July 25, 2013, 01:43:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

pet name as in nickname ? or pet name as in her pet dogs name ? 

No offence but this is a crazy tattoo , not even engaged or married and you get the name tattood ? . Anyways laser it away or keep it as a momento of how you felt back then . Never get a tattoo you wont like later in life

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1184 on: July 25, 2013, 01:45:18 PM »
the hand tattoo looks fucking super amazing . So does the Bee ,  Really nice design on both of them , reminds me to get a Wu Bee myself

Johan

• Rep: -6
« Reply #1185 on: July 25, 2013, 06:45:47 PM »
Thanks for the replies (well most of em anyways  ;)). Her name is Tamantha or "Tam Tam" for short. I'm really into graffiti and my boy does sick pieces so when she begged me to get a tat for her I figured why not and got this done. She also got a tattoo "for me" but it is just a small outline of my astrological sign so its not as prominent as mine I guess you could say. Now that I have a new girl, she has hinted that my ex's name inked on my back has been bothering her as things get more serious so I wanna do something about it. My new girlfriend's name is actually Samantha with an S (coincidence I know), so I was maybe going to have my boy either change the T's to S's so it would say "Sam Sam"  (new gf is so-so on this idea) or have him connect the piece as one and have it say her full name. Once i decide what to do I will update with pics so you guys can see the difference.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #1186 on: July 25, 2013, 06:53:05 PM »
thats kewl, but it won't last very long.

My other palm has lasted over a year, there's a picture a few pages back.  I'm fairly confident it will hang in there.

Thanks everyone.

Fake Tits

« Reply #1187 on: July 25, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

pet name as in nickname ? or pet name as in her pet dogs name ?�

No offence but this is a crazy tattoo , not even engaged or married and you get the name tattood ? . Anyways laser it away or keep it as a momento of how you felt back then . Never get a tattoo you wont like later in life

Ha!!!!  "Never get a tattoo you won't like later in life"

Dude. Times change, people change. You think I'm still wearing my size 42 purple Blind jeans I swore I'd wear forever???

I have a bunch of tatts I wish I didn't get but I'm cool with it. It's life.

Your better off saying " don't drink and get the homies tatt gun out"

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #1188 on: July 25, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »
fake tits you are so fucking bad at posting

Fake Tits

« Reply #1189 on: July 25, 2013, 07:06:22 PM »
fake tits you are so fucking bad at posting

I know right. 

Focus account?

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #1190 on: July 25, 2013, 07:25:05 PM »

I've got someone who might be able to help...

Fake Tits

« Reply #1191 on: July 25, 2013, 07:30:15 PM »
Thanks for kooking me keg leg.

Typical Melbourne cool guy. (Ie rich parent perfect placed tattoo slick hair fuck wit). Jersey will stab you.

Ps. I'm angry you kooked me.

Pps.  sad face cause my rep will go negative now cause u OG.

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1192 on: July 25, 2013, 07:42:35 PM »
This is the first session of my latest work.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1193 on: July 25, 2013, 11:17:53 PM »
Thanks for the replies (well most of em anyways  ;)). Her name is Tamantha or "Tam Tam" for short. I'm really into graffiti and my boy does sick pieces so when she begged me to get a tat for her I figured why not and got this done. She also got a tattoo "for me" but it is just a small outline of my astrological sign so its not as prominent as mine I guess you could say. Now that I have a new girl, she has hinted that my ex's name inked on my back has been bothering her as things get more serious so I wanna do something about it. My new girlfriend's name is actually Samantha with an S (coincidence I know), so I was maybe going to have my boy either change the T's to S's so it would say "Sam Sam"  (new gf is so-so on this idea) or have him connect the piece as one and have it say her full name. Once i decide what to do I will update with pics so you guys can see the difference.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #1194 on: July 26, 2013, 01:19:50 AM »
I really hope you're pulling everyone's leg, Johan. Do appreciate the comedic value so cheers for that.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1195 on: July 26, 2013, 02:26:42 AM »

Typical Melbourne cool guy. (Ie rich parent perfect placed tattoo slick hair fuck wit). Jersey will stab you.

Pps.  sad face cause my rep will go negative now cause u OG.

you kook yourself dude, you're jabbathehuttlookinass wife should be embarassed.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1196 on: July 26, 2013, 04:05:02 AM »

Ha!!!!  "Never get a tattoo you won't like later in life"

Dude. Times change, people change. You think I'm still wearing my size 42 purple Blind jeans I swore I'd wear forever???

I have a bunch of tatts I wish I didn't get but I'm cool with it. It's life.

Your better off saying " don't drink and get the homies tatt gun out"

Its all relative . Befor getting tattooed . I think about it for afew months , pick artist and really think of the idea . Think about your tattoos abit and if you will regret them

Should I get this pot leaf tattooed on my nose ? how will it effect my life ? will I regret it ?

Should I get this swastika tattooed on my forehead ?

Should I get my GFs name tattooed on my back in a graffiti style ?

think ive been getting tattoos for 5 years now , they are all very planned out and I dont regret a single one .

Fake Tits

« Reply #1197 on: July 26, 2013, 09:40:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

She is embarrassed that I'm arguing with a virgin with over 4000 Internet posts.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1198 on: July 26, 2013, 05:14:02 PM »
So you're going to go with getting a shitty tattoo of your ex-girlfriends name changed into a shitty tattoo of your current girlfriends name? Sounds like you have life on lock.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1199 on: July 27, 2013, 03:04:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

She is embarrassed that I'm arguing with a virgin with over 4000 Internet posts.

you're right, i should go down to the local tranny bar and try and score some hutt pussy, shitcunt chong wookie hohohohoho