Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 361118 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #1200 on: July 27, 2013, 03:58:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thanks for kooking me keg leg.

Typical Melbourne cool guy. (Ie rich parent perfect placed tattoo slick hair fuck wit). Jersey will stab you.

Ps. I'm angry you kooked me.

Pps.  sad face cause my rep will go negative now cause u OG.
[close]

you kook yourself dude, you're jabbathehuttlookinass wife should be embarassed.
[close]

She is embarrassed that I'm arguing with a virgin with over 4000 Internet posts.
[close]

you're right, i should go down to the local tranny bar and try and score some hutt pussy, shitcunt chong wookie hohohohoho

Where is fake tits from ?  Beer Keg peg leg is the only thing keeping Melbourne legit

Anywho go SWANS !

Fake Tits

« Reply #1201 on: July 27, 2013, 04:05:09 AM »
One person keeping Melbourne legit?

Get a room you two.  : :-*

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #1202 on: September 13, 2013, 12:25:56 AM »
I don't know if I should cover up my shitty tat or get it removed?

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1203 on: September 13, 2013, 01:48:18 AM »
show it.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1204 on: September 15, 2013, 02:53:20 PM »

Just got this done, sorry for the underarm hair in the photo. It's the final scene from the movie the 7th Seal and was on a lyric sheet for a band called Verbal Assault that I love. I have wanted to get this tattoo since the 80's, just never got around to it, a friend gave me a hook up so I thought no time better then now. Once it heals the area that looks brown will be gray. Will post photos when it is 100% healed.

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #1205 on: September 19, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »

One of my dogs, getting my other dog next weekend, and by the end of October I'll pretty much be fully sleeved on my left arm. On the topic of bad tattoos... it's whatever. I've got some pretty shitty tattoos, but hey who doesn't. I started making better money and no longer go to my friend's brother-in-law who tattoos out of his garage. I decided that for every shit tattoo, I'll get two good ones. (Shittily executed, nothing like TAM TAM up there^^)

edit:
shit sorry it's so big

Fake Tits

« Reply #1206 on: September 20, 2013, 03:41:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thanks for kooking me keg leg.

Typical Melbourne cool guy. (Ie rich parent perfect placed tattoo slick hair fuck wit). Jersey will stab you.

Ps. I'm angry you kooked me.

Pps.  sad face cause my rep will go negative now cause u OG.
[close]

you kook yourself dude, you're jabbathehuttlookinass wife should be embarassed.
[close]

She is embarrassed that I'm arguing with a virgin with over 4000 Internet posts.
[close]

you're right, i should go down to the local tranny bar and try and score some hutt pussy, shitcunt chong wookie hohohohoho

Have any luck?

Fake Tits

« Reply #1207 on: September 20, 2013, 03:44:32 AM »
Expand Quote

Ha!!!!  "Never get a tattoo you won't like later in life"

Dude. Times change, people change. You think I'm still wearing my size 42 purple Blind jeans I swore I'd wear forever???

I have a bunch of tatts I wish I didn't get but I'm cool with it. It's life.

Your better off saying " don't drink and get the homies tatt gun out"
[close]

Its all relative . Befor getting tattooed . I think about it for afew months , pick artist and really think of the idea . Think about your tattoos abit and if you will regret them

Should I get this pot leaf tattooed on my nose ? how will it effect my life ? will I regret it ?

Should I get this swastika tattooed on my forehead ?

Should I get my GFs name tattooed on my back in a graffiti style ?

think ive been getting tattoos for 5 years now , they are all very planned out and I dont regret a single one .

So EVERY one has been planned out?  Nothing on the spot.. fuck it style?

Are you German? No offence to Germany.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1208 on: September 20, 2013, 11:11:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Ha!!!!  "Never get a tattoo you won't like later in life"

Dude. Times change, people change. You think I'm still wearing my size 42 purple Blind jeans I swore I'd wear forever???

I have a bunch of tatts I wish I didn't get but I'm cool with it. It's life.

Your better off saying " don't drink and get the homies tatt gun out"
[close]

Its all relative . Befor getting tattooed . I think about it for afew months , pick artist and really think of the idea . Think about your tattoos abit and if you will regret them

Should I get this pot leaf tattooed on my nose ? how will it effect my life ? will I regret it ?

Should I get this swastika tattooed on my forehead ?

Should I get my GFs name tattooed on my back in a graffiti style ?

think ive been getting tattoos for 5 years now , they are all very planned out and I dont regret a single one .
[close]

So EVERY one has been planned out?  Nothing on the spot.. fuck it style?

Are you German? No offence to Germany.

Nope , I just take my time and figure out what I like and whats important . Where to put them so they dont take up some spot I want to have a bigger or smaller one later .

I wasnt into tattoos befor so I think alot more about placement and what to get . All of them are well made , but not all of them are serious

Fake Tits

« Reply #1209 on: September 20, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »
I wish I had the same approch to life that you have to tattoos. 

Swiss maybe?? Not German?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1210 on: September 20, 2013, 05:42:55 PM »
All I got for now.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1211 on: September 20, 2013, 08:45:48 PM »

Swedish . but there is some german in my roots

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #1212 on: September 20, 2013, 09:58:15 PM »

Just got this done, sorry for the underarm hair in the photo. It's the final scene from the movie the 7th Seal and was on a lyric sheet for a band called Verbal Assault that I love. I have wanted to get this tattoo since the 80's, just never got around to it, a friend gave me a hook up so I thought no time better then now. Once it heals the area that looks brown will be gray. Will post photos when it is 100% healed.

That's a cool fucking tattoo. 7th seal rules, as well as verbal assault.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #1213 on: September 21, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »

A tiger Danny Reed did on my last summer. Have a few more but no decent pictures of the new shit.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #1214 on: September 21, 2013, 11:04:36 AM »

A tiger Danny Reed did on my last summer. Have a few more but no decent pictures of the new shit.

The colors look rad on that.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #1215 on: September 21, 2013, 12:05:17 PM »

nice! that thing is beautiful

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #1216 on: September 21, 2013, 03:32:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's a cool fucking tattoo. 7th seal rules, as well as verbal assault.

Thank you sir, I am really stoked to finally get it done.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1217 on: September 21, 2013, 03:46:33 PM »
How do you count tattoos ? Im sure most of us get asked now and then how many you have .

Examples: My skate rat tattoo , the board and rat are seperated , so it could be viewed as 2 but its suposed to go together

My  sleeve started out as a half sleeve , a fox with background , then added the lower part with 2 crows and background . Is this 2 tattoos ? 1 tattoo or 3 -5  ( 3 animals and 2 backgrounds )

what about all the dudes who are really coverd everything is really close together ?

confusing !

nice tiger btw , really good colors .

Fake Tits

« Reply #1218 on: September 21, 2013, 04:00:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Swedish . but there is some german in my roots

I kinda knew it from you post and thought structure. Is that weird?

Fake Tits

« Reply #1219 on: September 21, 2013, 04:02:55 PM »
How do you count tattoos ? Im sure most of us get asked now and then how many you have .

Examples: My skate rat tattoo , the board and rat are seperated , so it could be viewed as 2 but its suposed to go together

My  sleeve started out as a half sleeve , a fox with background , then added the lower part with 2 crows and background . Is this 2 tattoos ? 1 tattoo or 3 -5  ( 3 animals and 2 backgrounds )

what about all the dudes who are really coverd everything is really close together ?

confusing !

nice tiger btw , really good colors .

I get ya. None of mine link though.

I'm at 44.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #1220 on: September 21, 2013, 04:30:36 PM »
Hey Slap, Im considering getting a traditional bald eagle tattoo.  My sister told me that's racist.  I think she's incorrect and making shit up.  All my research and and talks with artists I know has refuted her claims.  Any Slap crew wanna weigh in on this discussion or argument?

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #1221 on: September 21, 2013, 05:27:08 PM »
Hey Slap, Im considering getting a traditional bald eagle tattoo.  My sister told me that's racist.  I think she's incorrect and making shit up.  All my research and and talks with artists I know has refuted her claims.  Any Slap crew wanna weigh in on this discussion or argument?

What's racist about it? it's a bird. typically I've seen mostly military folks get eagle tattoos but even if you weren't in the military there's not really anything weird/racist/offensive about it.

I got a UFO tattooed on my arm today. picture is in the link: http://instagram.com/p/eik08uBFhM/#

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #1222 on: September 21, 2013, 05:37:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's racist about it? it's a bird. typically I've seen mostly military folks get eagle tattoos but even if you weren't in the military there's not really anything weird/racist/offensive about it.

I got a UFO tattooed on my arm today. picture is in the link: http://instagram.com/p/eik08uBFhM/#

eagles prefer feasting on black babies you racist sunbitch

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #1223 on: September 21, 2013, 05:42:01 PM »

If you're doing it like a traditional american flash style tattoo, you should be fine. I'd just advise against doing it in black and grey so it doesn't accidentally look like one of these.
http://www.thirdreichruins.com/reichsadler.htm
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1224 on: September 21, 2013, 06:35:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you're doing it like a traditional american flash style tattoo, you should be fine. I'd just advise against doing it in black and grey so it doesn't accidentally look like one of these.

If he does a life like black and grey one its fine . Just check out any eagle the Nazzis used and then dont do that . Theres nothing racist about birds ,

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1225 on: September 22, 2013, 09:02:14 AM »
It's racist against gold eagles.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #1226 on: September 22, 2013, 09:30:19 AM »
racist? nahh ... some people might think, but they're not familiar with the tattoo history. rocking an eagle on my chest, so I can't say anything else, haha.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #1227 on: September 22, 2013, 09:37:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If he does a life like black and grey one its fine . Just check out any eagle the Nazzis used and then dont do that . Theres nothing racist about birds ,

False

The racist bird
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #1228 on: September 22, 2013, 01:17:10 PM »
Someone seriously asked me once if my indy cross was a swastika. It bummed me out and initially I thought about getting a cover up but instead I went and got a black girlfriend.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #1229 on: September 22, 2013, 01:48:10 PM »
Someone seriously asked me once if my indy cross was a swastika. It bummed me out and initially I thought about getting a cover up but instead I went and got a black girlfriend.

The funny thing is the Indy cross isn't even German, it's based off a Catholic cross, stupid people!!