Author Topic: "crazed chimp ripped off woman's face"  (Read 16182 times)

CeeyMar

Re: "crazed chimp ripped off woman's face"
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2009, 10:56:11 AM »
at least face transplants are possible now. I would never want to have any kind of crazy wild animal as a pet, like those weird exotic animal collectors who usually end up getting killed by 'their' pets. You'd think after the 6th person is killed- people would start to question if a 700 pound lion is a smart choice for a pet. People don't do the right research before they buy pets.

sven thorkel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
hold up.... wait just one minute

have we gone 3 pages without one mention of a little movie featuring john travolta and nicholas cage
i forget the name, or.... was it....

"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

RaunchyKid

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »
at least face transplants are possible now. I would never want to have any kind of crazy wild animal as a pet, like those weird exotic animal collectors who usually end up getting killed by 'their' pets. You'd think after the 6th person is killed- people would start to question if a 700 pound lion is a smart choice for a pet. People don't do the right research before they buy pets.
I learned that a lot of skin used in skin grafts ares foreskin. I'm not fully sure how they work but I think the skin is applied to burns, wounds, etc. Then, the skin cells on the damaged region of the body start to divide, resulting in enough skin cells.

I'll probably use this article for a current event. I do agree with you. People should only keep domesticated animals as pets.

smktrees

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2009, 04:18:16 PM »
wild animals should not be taken out of the wild for sure..
chimps poppin xanax bars now huh.
that chimp could watch tv with the remote haha. crazy ass chimp!
the tv said something about a chimp is three times stronger than the average human. no fat just muscle.
they can destroy you.

alienlurkshop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »
Expand Quote
this happened 10 minutes from where i live. crazyness
[close]

10 minutes? i thought you live in wesport. this went down a few blocks from where i'm living.

yeah 10 or 20 minutes. do i know you? i go to the stamford park a lot.
RIP Van

sergioflorez

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »
nope. you brought it up in a previous thread.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2009, 11:25:18 AM »
groundhogs day with a gopher
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!