Author Topic: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures  (Read 1428489 times)

cold budweisers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures
« Reply #3960 on: May 19, 2007, 09:56:53 PM »
and you feel the need to look like a complete tool to make yourself feel good. 

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3961 on: May 19, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »
take your own advice, asshole

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3962 on: May 19, 2007, 10:12:52 PM »
cool boobs fatass

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #3963 on: May 19, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »
"What the hell did your parents do to you to make you look like clowns?"
-Mentos

"OMG GOD MENTOS WAT A PETTY INSULT. IM GONNA GET KELCH TO BEAT YOUZ AZZ MENTOS!"
-STARBL00D'Z expected reply

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #3964 on: May 19, 2007, 11:09:45 PM »
Aw now, sweetykittens. Laughing at you is just our little way of saying that you're funny.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #3965 on: May 19, 2007, 11:18:18 PM »
If people want to act like clowns, then we're obviously going to laugh.

STARBL00D

• Rep: 0
  • RAVEN
    • MYSPACE avatar image
« Reply #3966 on: May 19, 2007, 11:21:48 PM »
 ;D
THIS WAS SO STUPID, I JUST HAD TO REPLY. SEEMS MY FUN IS NOT OVER YET EH?
I WAS NOT AWARE YOU KNEW ME PERSONALLY OR HAD SEEN ME IN THE FLESH. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW HOW I ACTED? AND DON'T SAY FROM THE THING I WRITE BECAUSE I AM ONLY RESPONDING TO YOUR LAME ATTEMPTS TO INSULT ME. DRESSING IN A WAY YOU YOURSELF HAVE NO BALLS TO DO, AND ACTING AND LIVING YOUR LIFE A CERTAIN WAY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. MY GOD, YOU ARE SO regular YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT???
~I CANNOT LOVE YOUR ROTTING GOD~

sapphireraven

« Reply #3967 on: May 19, 2007, 11:22:30 PM »
Why don't you leave the lovely lady alone and pick on someone your own size like me......Evermore

Here you want some pics to make fun of take a look http://www.myspace.com/ravenludwick go ahead make fun of them all you want and if I see one picture of mine on this site thier will be big copyright laws comeing into play. Read the laws of copyrights. Websites have been shut down because of people like you.

By the way before you post any of my pictures on this website you do not have my permission to post them on this website........Can You Blush.

P.S.
I am an artist and I know the laws you can not use copyrighted material with out permission from the owner of the art work.

The safest course is always to get permission from the copyright owner before using copyrighted material.

STARBL00D

• RAVEN
    • MYSPACE avatar image
« Reply #3968 on: May 19, 2007, 11:23:13 PM »
..OH AND P.S.
I LOVE HOW YOU ARE WAYYYYY MORE DECENT TO ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGES, BUT IN FRONT OF THE WORLD, OR AT LEAST YOUR FRIENDS, YOU PRETEND TO HATE ON ME.
*WINK*
IT'S THE SAME WITH ALL YOU GUYS. HAHAHAH

STARBL00D

• RAVEN
    • MYSPACE avatar image
« Reply #3969 on: May 19, 2007, 11:24:44 PM »
Why don't you leave the lovely lady alone and pick on someone your own size like me......Evermore

Here you want some pics to make fun of take a look http://www.myspace.com/ravenludwick go ahead make fun of them all you want and if I see one picture of mine on this site thier will be big copyright laws comeing into play. Read the laws of copyrights. Websites have been shut down because of people like you.

By the way before you post any of my pictures on this website you do not have my permission to post them on this website........Can You Blush.

P.S.
I am an artist and I know the laws you can not use copyrighted material with out permission from the owner of the art work.

The safest course is always to get permission from the copyright owner before using copyrighted material.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN! <3

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3970 on: May 19, 2007, 11:26:08 PM »
can i cut a round hole into your boobs so i can stick my fucked up boner into it and cum in it? it will make the boob bigger and i think it would be really good for both of us. but do you have the balls to do that? or, do you even have the pussy lips to do that? or are you too much of a dry pussy? cmon be a wet pussy for me. im out.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #3971 on: May 19, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »

P.S.

Well then man up, Nancy. You have your pictures set on private. The only one I could find on your MySpace was your thumbnail:

So how about you? You worried about Disney suing you for that Tinkerbell background, or maybe the MIAA busting you for all of those movie covers? You're a bright one.

sapphireraven

« Reply #3972 on: May 19, 2007, 11:44:25 PM »
For your information I have permisson to use those graphics on mysite. I wrote to disney and asked them and even showed them the website. They gave me the ok and allowed me to use it. Now for the moives and music I also have permission from many record and movie companies to use those graphics too. By the way thier is a small copyright tag on that pic you may not notice it but it's thier. Call it Entrapment. By the way thanks for the entertainment and fame you guys have just made me more popular.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #3973 on: May 19, 2007, 11:49:52 PM »
For your information I have permisson to use those graphics on mysite. I wrote to disney and asked them and even showed them the website. They gave me the ok and allowed me to use it. Now for the moives and music I also have permission from many record and movie companies to use those graphics too. By the way thier is a small copyright tag on that pic you may not notice it but it's thier. Call it Entrapment. By the way thanks for the entertainment and fame you guys have just made me more popular.

Shut the fuck up.  You did not write to Disney or any record company asking permission to post a picture of there movie on your myspace.  You are a fucking faggot. 

And about suing us for copyright issues, are you going to sue myspace too for allowing people to look at them? 

friction!

• Rep: 18
« Reply #3974 on: May 19, 2007, 11:55:19 PM »
can we just get back to posting funny pictures?
i dont find these exchanges nearly as entertaining as photos.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #3975 on: May 19, 2007, 11:57:50 PM »
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SOME STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS. I NEED TO POST SOMETHING MAKING FUN OF YOU "NORMIES". US "FREAKS " GET KICKS OUT OF YOU SHEEP, YOU LOOK ALIKES. TOO SCARED TO BE ORIGINAL RIGHT? BUT IT'S FUNNY HOW MANY OF YOU COME TO ME TRYING TO FUCK ME...HAHAHHHA. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE WE ARE WAY COOLER THAN YOU, AND WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, SO WE ARE FREE TO GO OVERBOARD AND DO OUR OWN THING FOR HOWEVER LONG WE LIKE. I PITY YOU AND YOUR CLOSED MINDS. I REALLY DO.

So you call yourself "original" by looking like every other faggot walking out of a hot topic 5 years ago?  And bitch, I wouldn't fuck you with a 10 foot pole.

As for you saying "WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK", you obviously do or you wouldn't have came on here to defend yourself.

sapphireraven

« Reply #3976 on: May 20, 2007, 12:00:53 AM »
Those people have permission to look at my pictures on myspace. You guys dont have permisson to use them on this website. Buy the way thier will be a pictuer of the letters I have written to thies companies and I will also have a picture with the letters they sent back to me giving me the ok....

P.S. Oh i'm not going to sue you. All I did was entrap you into posting a copyrighted picture of me with out my permission. your the one's who got your own self introuble with the copyright laws. Have a nice day.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #3977 on: May 20, 2007, 12:05:22 AM »
Once you upload a pic to myspace, they own the copyright to it.  So if anyone was going to sue us, it would be them, not you.

sapphireraven

« Reply #3978 on: May 20, 2007, 12:08:32 AM »
myspcae will be the one takeing care of this situation....I say no more and leave it at that...Nevermore

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3979 on: May 20, 2007, 12:15:54 AM »
What in the world, is this real???
Starblood called in saphireraven to rectify the situation?
Copyright genius?
Spelling?
Gonna sue who?
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3980 on: May 20, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »
How'd Mary J. Blige get dragged into this?
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

sapphireraven

« Reply #3981 on: May 20, 2007, 12:26:12 AM »
she did not call me in. I choose to do this on my own.......Those poeple on myspace are my friends and I will do anything to protect them.

I'm no genius and my spelling may be a little off no one's perfect. At least I stand up to people like you. By the way she is a very beautiful woman. Take a look into your own heart before you go around picking on other's all this is doing is making you look bad. .......Nevermore

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3982 on: May 20, 2007, 12:32:36 AM »
she did not call me in. I choose to do this on my own.......Those poeple on myspace are my friends and I will do anything to protect them.

I'm no genius and my spelling may be a little off no one's perfect. At least I stand up to people like you. By the way she is a very beautiful woman. Take a look into your own heart before you go around picking on other's all this is doing is making you look bad. .......Nevermore

I didn't say anything about her, so why you judging me? I'm merely shocked at the dialogue.
We all need to look into our hearts, but your stuff's falling on deaf ears, because your tact is all off. Your trying to get sensitive with a heard of angry skateboarders. We're freaks too, just not quite at the level your posse's operating at. Not sure why it's so concerning, it's people you don't know saying lame stuff, big deal.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #3983 on: May 20, 2007, 12:39:42 AM »
myspcae will be the one takeing care of this situation....I say no more and leave it at that...Nevermore

Myspace has far bigger things to worry about than us making fun of your pictures.  If you don't want them on here, all you have to do is go to your privacy settings and click no forwarding.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 12:41:20 AM by Tommy Tutone »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3984 on: May 20, 2007, 12:52:27 AM »
If you're really a model, welcome to infamy.
Hang on, it's a roller coaster.

sapphireraven

« Reply #3985 on: May 20, 2007, 01:12:10 AM »
I know your type I'm a skateboarder too. A freak, A punk, A goth, A heavy metal head banger, and a rough neck. I'm alot of things at least I don't go around making fun of people and making myself look like a jerk. Come on and be nice to the lady it only makes you look bad to other women in this world. We have enough jerks in this word as is we don't need no more. So come on and swollow your pride and be nice to the lady.

sapphireraven

« Reply #3986 on: May 20, 2007, 01:17:35 AM »
So your a heard of angry freaks...........Well you have not seen this freak yet. I'm a freak of nature. I can take anything and handle it in a gentalman way. Your kind does not frighten me. How about a skate off If I win you leave the lady alone. If I loose I leave you alone. fair enough. I will tell you I've been skateboarding for more than 15 years.

sapphireraven

« Reply #3987 on: May 20, 2007, 01:19:42 AM »
I love infamy rollocaosters.........Just bring it.........Can you Blush..... Feel the rush. Come out! Come out! where ever you are......Nevermore.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3988 on: May 20, 2007, 01:22:59 AM »
I know your type I'm a skateboarder too. A freak, A punk, A goth, A heavy metal head banger, and a rough neck. I'm alot of things at least I don't go around making fun of people and making myself look like a jerk. Come on and be nice to the lady it only makes you look bad to other women in this world. We have enough jerks in this word as is we don't need no more. So come on and swollow your pride and be nice to the lady.

I didn't know one person could be all of those things, but if you say so.

Regarding what's her name, people are just responding to her looking "well" different and the fact that she's spazzing out because she's getting teased in this small community. No one would ever expect for her to see it, so it's not malicious toward her. It's just cheap laughs...I'm not trying to justify it, just stating the obvious.

mikefork

« Reply #3989 on: May 20, 2007, 01:23:47 AM »
can i cut a round hole into your boobs so i can stick my fucked up boner into it and cum in it? it will make the boob bigger and i think it would be really good for both of us. but do you have the balls to do that? or, do you even have the pussy lips to do that? or are you too much of a dry pussy? cmon be a wet pussy for me. im out.
hahaha almost as good as
So your a heard of angry freaks...........Well you have not seen this freak yet. I'm a freak of nature. I can take anything and handle it in a gentalman way. Your kind does not frighten me. How about a skate off If I win you leave the lady alone. If I loose I leave you alone. fair enough.