Author Topic: Degrassi Appreesh  (Read 17874 times)

Dr. Newton 2.0

Re: Degrassi Appreesh
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 11:52:25 AM »
the new one is way too ctv.....

i used to watch kids of degrassi st. which predated degrassi jr. high.....

You're old as fuck.

Wood Pusher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 12:37:25 PM »
When I was in sixth grade we watched Degrassi for something sex-ed related. Some chick (Spike?) got pregnant, and didn't seem to enjoy it, so we weren't supposed to do it.
Mia, Liberty or Manny. Those are the only pregnant characters I could think of
i use to love this show, its hard to find full seasons on the internet. manny has such a fat ass
FUCK YES
Her face is meh sometimes, I preffer how she looked back when everyone thought she was a slut for flashing her tits for a camera
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The first episodes I watched were when Jimmy took steroids and the one where Emma almost gets molested by a cyber stalker. As for the newer season, Peter reminds me of Busenitz, Anya needs to get rid of the braces, Riley reminds me of Newton, Conner is annoying, Sav's little sister is fuckable and I can't believe that one girl with the glasses is Darcy's sister! They look nothing alike!
[close]
i take back what i said before about you because i pretty much completely agree with everything you just said and degrassi is one of my favorite shows ever. anya looked way better before she had braces, i mean her teeth weren't so terrible that she needed them. and riley is a beast, he headbutted the shit out of sav, who i feel deserved it completely. who the fuck tries to snatch the phone out of the hand of someone who benches 450 and read their text message when they're like half the dude's size? he was fucking asking for it. and it was most def jane's fault, spinner never lied, she just didn't give him the chance to tell her the truth. at least that's the way it seemed to me.

okay, i'm done.
[close]

i agree with everything i just quoted.

connor used to annoy me like fuck but then he was diagnosed with Aspergers last week and i was like "eeeeh, he's alright i guess"

Sav has the stupidest fucking name. For that reason alone he deserves to get headbutted.

and yeah,  the whole conflict in the Valentines Day episode was Jane's fault. But at least she's hot. So all is forgiven. That show should hire more brunettes with nose-rings.
True. And yeah I saw the Aspergers episode, the reason I found him annoying is because he reminds me of this one stuck up smart kid in school, they even look alike. That shit was intense though when he shoved Sav's little sister like that and Shep, HOLY SHIT.
"You're a horrible principle!"
"And you're a little bitch"

You know that one dude with the jerry curls who always hangs out with the other dude with curls whos a class clown? Does he not remind you of Michael Jackson? He looks like he's about to bust into a moon walk!

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The first episodes I watched were when Jimmy took steroids and the one where Emma almost gets molested by a cyber stalker. As for the newer season, Peter reminds me of Busenitz, Anya needs to get rid of the braces, Riley reminds me of Newton, Conner is annoying, Sav's little sister is fuckable and I can't believe that one girl with the glasses is Darcy's sister! They look nothing alike!
[close]
i take back what i said before about you because i pretty much completely agree with everything you just said and degrassi is one of my favorite shows ever. anya looked way better before she had braces, i mean her teeth weren't so terrible that she needed them. and riley is a beast, he headbutted the shit out of sav, who i feel deserved it completely. who the fuck tries to snatch the phone out of the hand of someone who benches 450 and read their text message when they're like half the dude's size? he was fucking asking for it. and it was most def jane's fault, spinner never lied, she just didn't give him the chance to tell her the truth. at least that's the way it seemed to me.

okay, i'm done.
[close]

i agree with everything i just quoted.

connor used to annoy me like fuck but then he was diagnosed with Aspergers last week and i was like "eeeeh, he's alright i guess"

Sav has the stupidest fucking name. For that reason alone he deserves to get headbutted.

and yeah,  the whole conflict in the Valentines Day episode was Jane's fault. But at least she's hot. So all is forgiven. That show should hire more brunettes with nose-rings.
fucking life, i don't have the-n so the only way i can watch episodes is thru comcast on-demand that has the show, but they get them like two weeks late. i thought there was something with connor, dude is annoying.

yeah, jane is hot. manny has gotten a little uglier in my opinion, and i've hated liberty since the first episode of the show.

my favorite episode was when sean and jimmy fought ("under pressure"), i fucking hated jimmy back then, such a jock then but he got cooler as the show went on.

i hate the new opening theme. at least they brought back lyrics to the song and got rid of that gay concept they had for last season, but i always liked the ones with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Padck27MG2k

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 08:03:11 PM »

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 08:50:46 PM »

while we're on the subject of scandalous candid pics of Degrassi cast members, have any of you guys seen the pics of Sean Cameron smoking a cigarette with his dick?

If not, here ya go:

beeda weeda

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 09:05:15 AM »
so, your saying this show is broadcast in the US? i have watched it for years and figured it was just an agenda to fill the 33% canadian content agenda.

anyone seen the made for TV movie about teh graduation? degrassi JR high? Derek "wheels" Wheeler's drunk driving. so much after school goodness in this show.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=degrassi%20wheels%20drunk%20driving&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SUNA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#hl=en&emb=0&q=degrassi+high+school's+out

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 10:13:50 AM »

cassie steele, oh, the things i do to that girl...grrrr! 
lets just say i wouldn't be a bit surprised if chris hansen showed up at my door.

Cheapboarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • IT'S THE GOOCH!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »
That was his dick!?

I have a crush on Ellie.

WWD4D?

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 05:02:36 PM »
This girl who had a crush on me like 4 or 5 years back used to love this show, so whenever I'd hang out with her a lot of times we'd go to her house and watch Degrassi in her room. She would always try to get me to like the show but I never really got too much into it. I mean, a few episodes were alright I guess. I dunno, I can never really get into high school related shows, mainly because when I was in high school it was nothing like how the shows portrayed it to be. It was mainly just me and my friends sitting around telling lame dick jokes all day with lots of skating and getting high mixed in.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 10:29:20 PM »
That was his dick!?

I have a crush on Ellie.

i don't recall her showing up in the new season yet. it would suck if she's gone from the show.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 10:32:42 PM »
Expand Quote
That was his dick!?

I have a crush on Ellie.

[close]
i don't recall her showing up in the new season yet. it would suck if she's gone from the show.

all the old cast members are supposed to show up for the season finale.

In real life, she's an intern at Teen Vogue. But unlike those girls on The Hills, she actually does work.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »
Will Degrassi EVER end? And who do you think can be considered the main character of the show now that emma and such are in college and are losing relevance?
I'm thinking Peter or Darcy's little sister.

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2009, 06:43:57 PM »
this is how i know you guys are gay

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2009, 06:48:23 PM »
It's an interesting fucking show and it's not completely girly. It's like something shocking happens in each episode, it starts out kind of wack and boring then BANG! Darcy got raped and got th clap, BANG! Jimmy got shot, BANG! that one kid gets killed, BANG! Emma finds Peter's mom making out with her Dad, try watching it for once.

ugly ass kook

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »
It's an interesting fucking show and it's not completely girly. It's like something shocking happens in each episode, it starts out kind of wack and boring then BANG! Darcy got raped and got th clap, BANG! Jimmy got shot, BANG! that one kid gets killed, BANG! Emma finds Peter's mom making out with her Dad, try watching it for once.
im not gay

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
im not gay
People who use "gay" as a negative term excessively are closeted homosexuals. Being gay doesn't make you like girl's stuff, it just makes you like men.

ugly ass kook

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:37 PM »
you sound gay right now

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »
you sound gay right now
You can come out now.

frisco

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2009, 07:09:57 PM »
This created quite the stir amongst the degrassi lovers, I got close to 100 messages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hag7bE_zvH4

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

jaweave23

• Rep: 0
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »
Dude this show always lures me into watching the whole thing when I'm just flipping through channels.

Gest

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2009, 09:51:08 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN MISSING ON THAT SHOW IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
that's from poison ivy 4.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 04:40:53 PM »
Bump.

Sav's little sister fucking PWNED that ginger bitch by making that hate group on facebook. I can't believe that it got put in her record though, fuck that.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN MISSING ON THAT SHOW IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS
shit this is not the same degrassi i watch 
tricks are for kids , style is forever

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2009, 11:32:37 PM »
if you're canadian then.....

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2009, 11:39:17 PM »
degrassi? really? i bet you guys watch lifetime too

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2009, 04:05:36 AM »
degrassi? really? i bet you guys watch lifetime too
If you can have anal sex with life-size cut-outs of Bobby Puleo wearing half cabs then I have the right to watch Degrassi.

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »
This created quite the stir amongst the degrassi lovers, I got close to 100 messages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hag7bE_zvH4
god damn, that backhand pimp slap was hilarious. i think its safe to say that if it came down to it, homeboy in the sunglasses would leave chris brown in tears.
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.