Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284961 times)

Main

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -208
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #480 on: March 26, 2016, 07:18:45 PM »
When you text or call someone and they don't reply, then five minutes later you see them liking something on instagram or posting shit on Snapchat.

Time to find new friends...

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #481 on: March 27, 2016, 04:32:17 AM »
Expand Quote
When you text or call someone and they don't reply, then five minutes later you see them liking something on instagram or posting shit on Snapchat.
[close]

Time to find new friends...

Good luck if your ass is over 25.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #482 on: March 27, 2016, 08:58:19 PM »
people that think washing your hands or using the toilet lid is a personal choice.

if you dont wash your hands, youre deciding for everyone else that they should basically have to touch your gross bathroom hands when they open the door.

and if you dont use the toilet lid, youre blasting particles of piss/and or shit juice all over the room.

seriously, fuck you if you do this. stop it. you suck.

Most public restrooms don't have lids tho
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #483 on: March 29, 2016, 10:42:54 AM »
skateboarders being referred to as kids when they clearly aren't. it's not just the public either. most skateboarders are guilty of this.

glutton.

« Reply #484 on: March 29, 2016, 11:19:39 AM »
living with people that don't clean

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #485 on: March 29, 2016, 03:21:04 PM »
shirts with big/loose necks

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #486 on: March 30, 2016, 05:09:22 AM »
Store clerks commenting on the food that I'm buying. "Looks like someone is making a lot of salads!". Fuck you, do your job and leave me alone.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #487 on: March 30, 2016, 10:59:20 AM »
shirts with big/loose necks

It's called fashion
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #488 on: March 30, 2016, 11:10:11 AM »
skateboarders being referred to as kids when they clearly aren't. it's not just the public either. most skateboarders are guilty of this.

the general public looks at skateboarding as something that's only for kids. if someone over 30 is skateboarding, people ask in disbelief "he/she is in their 30s and riding a skateboard? omg."

I don't know why this doesn't seem to hold true for snowboarding, surfing, skiing, jet skiing, water skiing, hang gliding, skim boarding, body boarding, boogie boarding, kayaking, white water rafting, bicycling, etc. and a lot of skateboarders have basically picked up this belief, I guess.

Eric ricks

« Reply #489 on: March 30, 2016, 12:06:17 PM »
When people come over for a bbq/fire and drinks, and pack up like 4 of their beers to take home.

I bring my own beer to get togethers. Whatever I have left I leave for the host

Yushin Okami

« Reply #490 on: March 30, 2016, 12:38:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the general public looks at skateboarding as something that's only for kids. if someone over 30 is skateboarding, people ask in disbelief "he/she is in their 30s and riding a skateboard? omg."

I don't know why this doesn't seem to hold true for snowboarding, surfing, skiing, jet skiing, water skiing, hang gliding, skim boarding, body boarding, boogie boarding, kayaking, white water rafting, bicycling, etc. and a lot of skateboarders have basically picked up this belief, I guess.

I think Will Ferrel said it best, "Nothing will ever be as cool as guys over 30 riding skateboards think they are."
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #491 on: March 30, 2016, 12:50:01 PM »
I definitely do not see myself as cool. I just really enjoy skateboarding. what about guys over 30 who ride bicycles or go skiing? do they see themselves as cool?

Yushin Okami

« Reply #492 on: March 30, 2016, 04:24:46 PM »
I definitely do not see myself as cool. I just really enjoy skateboarding. what about guys over 30 who ride bicycles or go skiing? do they see themselves as cool?

Haha dude, I think he was just making joke. Don't take Will Ferrell or his twitter account too seriously.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #493 on: March 30, 2016, 07:53:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

older skateboarders and especially pros regularly referring to other skateboarders as "kids" certainly has a role in perpetuating that belief. that really isn't a problem in any of those other "sports." why can't we say "there's a lot of guys at the skatepark," or "there's a lot of people at the skatepark," unless it is in fact filled with children?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #494 on: March 31, 2016, 06:11:07 AM »
when girls are like "Whatever, I don't care, do what you want" despite the fact they are clearly/visibly enraged(fast walking, door slamming, loud sighing". How could that ever be helpful to anyone?  ???

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #495 on: March 31, 2016, 06:14:42 AM »
when girls are like "Whatever, I don't care, do what you want" despite the fact they are clearly/visibly enraged(fast walking, door slamming, loud sighing". How could that ever be helpful to anyone?  ???

Funny, when I was a junkie my kind of co-dependent ex would do this all the time. I'd tell her "You don't want me running around thinking I can do what I want".

Would not recommend this technique, though....

straight

« Reply #496 on: March 31, 2016, 10:04:05 AM »
People asking for favors but only on their time: Family friend asking to use me and my truck to take furniture to donation center. But only after 4:30 pm and no weekends because he has other commitments. Ok pal, fuck you.

Eric ricks

« Reply #497 on: March 31, 2016, 10:20:18 AM »
People asking for favors but only on their time: Family friend asking to use me and my truck to take furniture to donation center. But only after 4:30 pm and no weekends because he has other commitments. Ok pal, fuck you.

Hahaha so true!

Sadly alot of my relatives try to pull that shit.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #498 on: March 31, 2016, 05:01:50 PM »
New one...people that don't know how to use there/they're/their properly. People that spell lose as "loose" and "loosing".

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #499 on: March 31, 2016, 06:44:25 PM »
DVDs that don't let you skip the fucking previews.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #500 on: March 31, 2016, 07:47:53 PM »
DVDs that don't let you skip the fucking previews.
Blurays too. This is why people don't want to buy your shit and stream that shit instead.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #501 on: March 31, 2016, 08:32:31 PM »
New one...people that don't know how to use there/they're/their properly. People that spell lose as "loose" and "loosing".

This is not new your and idiot.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #502 on: April 24, 2016, 08:48:32 AM »
People who always post selfies, its actually ill with narcissism, Edward Bernays would be laughing his ass of at what the modern world has become as a result of him combing Freudian analysis and symbolism with advertising and Kierkegaard would laugh and cry at the same time.

"It happened that a fire broke out backstage in a theater. The clown came out to inform the public. They thought it was a jest and applauded. He repeated his warning. They shouted even louder. So I think the world will come to an end amid the general applause from all the wits who believe that it is a joke."

― Soren Kierkegaard
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 08:56:46 AM by perverted super otaku! »

glutton.

« Reply #503 on: April 24, 2016, 08:56:25 AM »
I hate how people aren't direct but will shit talk right behind people's backs. Then, when confronted, they profusely deny it. Also, life would be a lot easier if people were direct with each other. The worst is with women and how they only want me when I don't want anyone. When I show the slightest interest, they stop giving a fuck.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #504 on: April 24, 2016, 09:13:10 AM »
peoples whose profile pics are of them and their significant other, and how people will get legit bummed if they change it to one of just themselves, or people who change it to one of themselves as an antagonistic act and the fact that it will probably work in upsetting the intended target

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #505 on: April 24, 2016, 09:31:38 AM »
When people say "i love you" when they actually mean, "you are the most convenient combination and source of sexual availability, personal validation and friendship with the least amount of drawbacks, who will sleep with me exclusively, until one of us is not longer addicted to sex with the other, or until another person who fulfills these requirements to greater degree will sleep me exclusively"

boh
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:35:57 AM by perverted super otaku! »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #506 on: April 25, 2016, 06:39:06 AM »
turn your phone off and go camping or something, dude.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #507 on: April 25, 2016, 08:01:53 AM »
I don't have nor want a phone, I use facebook for free msging, so I end up seeing the masturbatory shrines people build to show parts of "themselves" they believe will impress or endear them to other people, in order to feel a deluded sense of validation based on people poking a touch screen with their finger, like some single digit parody of a round of applause.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #508 on: April 25, 2016, 08:40:35 AM »
I don't have nor want a phone, I use facebook for free msging, so I end up seeing the masturbatory shrines people build to show parts of "themselves" they believe will impress or endear them to other people, in order to feel a deluded sense of validation based on people poking a touch screen with their finger, like some single digit parody of a round of applause.
issue detected.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #509 on: April 25, 2016, 12:01:07 PM »

i thought i was the only one without a cell phone. i don't like staying in touch with people 24 hours a day. is it even possible to be in a relationship without a phone now?