Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284995 times)

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #720 on: December 30, 2016, 06:06:30 PM »
The "everything happens for a reason" people. 

No, it doesn't, and you're really really fucking dumb.

hahaa nailed it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #721 on: December 31, 2016, 09:05:38 AM »
When I don't have someone's number but they have mine so I tell them to text me so I have theirs but instead they tell me their number and tell me to text them. Like you're making it a lot more complicated and I don't even really want your fucking number that bad

shit_for_brains

« Reply #722 on: December 31, 2016, 12:33:18 PM »
When I don't have someone's number but they have mine so I tell them to text me so I have theirs but instead they tell me their number and tell me to text them. Like you're making it a lot more complicated and I don't even really want your fucking number that bad

You should give your best "I did what I could" shrug, turn around, and never talk to them again.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #723 on: December 31, 2016, 05:52:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should give your best "I did what I could" shrug, turn around, and never talk to them again.

My old AA sponsor did this. I broke 2 phones in a month (had back ups) and messaged him on facebook and he did this shit every fucking time. Now he's drinking again and paying for hookers apparently. Don't be like this dude people. I don't care if you pay for hookers and a drunk, just don't be an asshole and just text the fucking person when they don't have your number

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #724 on: December 31, 2016, 06:48:36 PM »
I guess the alternative to paying for hookers is not paying for them. But then you'd have to murder them. I'd say he's on a positive life track. All things in perspective.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #725 on: January 01, 2017, 02:34:39 AM »
I guess the alternative to paying for hookers is not paying for them. But then you'd have to murder them. I'd say he's on a positive life track. All things in perspective.

You don't have to murder them. Have you been murdering them? You don't have to do it every time sometimes you can just shoplift.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #726 on: January 01, 2017, 09:50:48 AM »
Ohhhhhhh....

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #727 on: February 28, 2017, 04:20:51 PM »
loud whisperers
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shark tits

« Reply #728 on: March 01, 2017, 09:41:58 AM »
people who go swimming w/ sunscreen, especially in the ocean. if you can't handle sun keep your namby pamby ass indoors, don't pollute fish w/ your skin.  some of us have to eat out of there.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #729 on: March 01, 2017, 10:15:36 AM »
People who love skin cancer, and people who don't wash their fish before they cook it.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #730 on: March 01, 2017, 11:09:25 AM »
people who go swimming w/ sunscreen, especially in the ocean. if you can't handle sun keep your namby pamby ass indoors, don't pollute fish w/ your skin.  some of us have to eat out of there.
You've clearly never been to Australia.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #731 on: March 01, 2017, 11:46:32 AM »
The woman filing her nails on the bus right now is pissing me of. People have no fucking shame in the big city. I've even seen people clipping their nails on public transport.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #732 on: March 02, 2017, 07:58:51 AM »

There are a few important steps a fish should go through between leaving the ocean and entering your stomach and I think they might be more responsible for whatever troubles you're experiencing than sunscreen.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #733 on: March 02, 2017, 08:22:04 AM »
The woman filing her nails on the bus right now is pissing me of. People have no fucking shame in the big city. I've even seen people clipping their nails on public transport.

The Sopranos- Janice catches some shrapnel from Ralphie

shark tits

« Reply #734 on: March 02, 2017, 08:45:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There are a few important steps a fish should go through between leaving the ocean and entering your stomach and I think they might be more responsible for whatever troubles you're experiencing than sunscreen.
my troubles is i think people polluting water w/ their skin is disgusting. remove fish from the equation it's still gross.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #735 on: March 02, 2017, 08:53:20 AM »
the last time i went in the ocean, i peed in it.  8)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #736 on: March 02, 2017, 08:54:22 AM »
AND wore sunscreen.

shark tits

« Reply #737 on: March 02, 2017, 08:57:07 AM »

splerm

« Reply #738 on: March 02, 2017, 08:59:04 AM »
Dont worry about them, raw fish got more omegas and shit. Last thing I want to taste is sunscreen when chompin down on a meal.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #739 on: March 02, 2017, 09:52:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
my troubles is i think people polluting water w/ their skin is disgusting. remove fish from the equation it's still gross.

Just imagine the giant dumps whales be takin'.  Madd do-do.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #740 on: March 02, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

And jizzing and having babies and taking baths and all the aquatic animals who MURDER each other in there

shark tits

« Reply #741 on: March 02, 2017, 12:22:27 PM »
i love shitting in water, i don't have a problem w/ that. i just think people swimming and all the gunk they put on their skin going into the water is gross. plastic beads are bad too.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #742 on: March 02, 2017, 12:42:35 PM »
Police cars are always painted wrong. They should look like this to increase visibility and avoid confusion.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 12:44:32 PM by Tracer »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #743 on: March 02, 2017, 12:50:07 PM »
It's almost like they don't want people to know they're cops sometimes

Tracer

« Reply #744 on: March 02, 2017, 01:02:00 PM »
If that's the case they should drive an unmarked car, no problem with that. Some random minivans are more visible than cop cars and it's bullshit! Cops are out there to protect and serve the community they should make their presence loud and clear.

splerm

« Reply #745 on: March 02, 2017, 01:24:00 PM »
What insignificant event happened to you tracer?

Tracer

« Reply #746 on: March 02, 2017, 01:51:04 PM »
What insignificant event happened to you tracer?

I'm trying to paint these fuckin cars yellow. Are you in or are you out? What are you going to do?

splerm

« Reply #747 on: March 02, 2017, 02:16:36 PM »
I am going to avoid the police, thats what I will do.

I thought you where a ghetto canadian child? You should be able to spot unmarked and blue and whites from long distances and act accordingly to whatever gangster ass canadian situation you are in my dude. You tellin me they got the drop on you? Unforgivable.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #748 on: March 03, 2017, 01:47:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

And jizzing and having babies and taking baths and all the aquatic animals who MURDER each other in there

Whale cum probably has a pretty high spf when applied directly.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #749 on: March 03, 2017, 03:24:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Whale cum probably has a pretty high spf when applied directly.

And, it'll help you pass a drug test.