Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285063 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #780 on: March 23, 2017, 03:31:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ its trashy, but trashy can be sexy sometimes. sometimes.

i cant stand when people bring their dogs places where their dog should not be. im not talking about people bringing leader dogs or therapy dogs into stores and restaurants, im talking about when assholes bring the dogs over to someone elses house or to parties. in another thread i was talking about a time where someone brought their dog over to my buddies house and his dog ate my flip flops. they fight with other dogs, chew things up, attack kids, bark like crazy, jump up and eat food off tables and counters, all kinds of ridiculous shit. i get that people love their pets, but not everyone else does. leave your fucking dog at home unless the owner of wherever you're going told you to bring your dog.

and i dont have a problem with dogs. the problem is with assholes dog owners.
[close]

for real. I have a dog and he's good in situations like that, no barking, not jumping etc... but I make sure it's chill if I bring him along to something like that, and for the most part he's more content at home in the evening anyways. Asshole dog owners are the worst- it seems like every other person in my neighborhood has a yippy shit dog that freaks out every time they see my dog. These little dogs are fucking losing its trying to rip their leashes (if they are even on one) out of their owners hands and the dipshits act like nothing is going on. I tell my dog to sit and he does so until they pass. It's not that hard to train a dog, and we're both going to be bummed when my 50lb dogs takes a snap at your 5 pounder cause it won't leave him alone.

Also, a good bud of mine just moved into my place. Love the dude to death and we're in a band together and hang all the time, but he watches instagram videos with the sound on while I'm watching tv/a movie and I want to slap his face and the phone out of his hand.
[close]
Nip this in the bud today. If you don't do it calmly now you'll explode in the future. I fucking hate it when people do this at work or on the bus.
[close]

haha fuck, after the first week I was ready to get all shitty on him, "turn that fucking shit off or go to your fuckin room!" but decided it wasn't worth the tension and we're all leaving that house in a couple weeks anyways. I have discovered that a quick way to get him to chill is to start playing sound off my phone, I think it annoys him?  ::)

Passive aggressive... Are you sure you guys are not married?

Pigeon

« Reply #781 on: April 03, 2017, 11:58:18 PM »
people showing me shit from their Instagram, on their phones

shark tits

« Reply #782 on: April 25, 2017, 09:45:37 PM »
when you're talking about a comic and the other person, a layperson like yourself, compliments his timing. 'oh, his timing is impeccable'.
shut the actual fuck up! maybe i'm daft but i know who's funny off their jokes, i don't give a shit about timing. wouldn't recognize good or bad timing if it swam up and bit me in the ass.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #783 on: April 26, 2017, 07:49:38 AM »
I also hate when people are smarter than me.

shark tits

« Reply #784 on: April 26, 2017, 07:57:32 AM »
these aren't smart people, it's a trope like saying 'that's the preferred nomenclature' but you can't use nomenclature in any other sentence or context. or calling girls voluptuous when you mean beautiful. or using dichotomy wrong.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #785 on: April 26, 2017, 08:14:55 AM »
Whatever helps you.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #786 on: April 26, 2017, 02:47:42 PM »
nasally teenage stoners in the food service industry
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #787 on: April 26, 2017, 02:58:44 PM »
Nasally people of any age in any industry

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #788 on: April 26, 2017, 02:59:30 PM »
When people think they are so unique because they have tattoos but don't like shots.

"Oh cool you have tattoos, how many do you have?"

"Oh like 10 but its so crazy because i hate shots though lol"

^The new vegans

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #789 on: April 26, 2017, 03:01:43 PM »
It's illegal to scalp tickets in person but not on line.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #790 on: April 26, 2017, 03:38:29 PM »
When people think they are so unique because they have tattoos but don't like shots.

^The new vegans

For me, it's not that shot that's painful. It's the price.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #791 on: April 26, 2017, 04:59:51 PM »
I have tattoos but I'm not afraid of shots because I never go to the doctor.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #792 on: April 26, 2017, 05:27:53 PM »
I have tattoos but I'm not afraid of shots because I never go to the doctor.

But is your facebook name Shit "all tatted up" for brains?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #793 on: April 26, 2017, 11:05:14 PM »
these aren't smart people, it's a trope like saying 'that's the preferred nomenclature' but you can't use nomenclature in any other sentence or context. or calling girls voluptuous when you mean beautiful. or using dichotomy wrong.

This is what idiot drug addicts say.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shark tits

« Reply #794 on: April 27, 2017, 07:52:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
This is what idiot drug addicts say.

Metallica - Jump In the Fire single (Studio Version)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #795 on: April 27, 2017, 08:05:42 PM »

^The new vegans
::) cool logic there brah

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #796 on: April 28, 2017, 06:47:56 AM »
any form of the phrase "zero fucks given". you sound like a dweeb when you say anything like that.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #797 on: April 28, 2017, 06:56:07 AM »
agreed^

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #798 on: April 28, 2017, 07:30:07 AM »
One of my pet peeves is when people randomly show up at my house and just expect to hang around all day.

I felt like an asshole but just locking the door in Front of them and walking away sent the message pretty quick

Gentleman ninja warlock

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #799 on: April 28, 2017, 07:33:01 AM »
Expand Quote

^The new vegans
[close]

Another pet peeve, vegans don't know how to take a joke

EDIT: Actually not all vegans, just you bro
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 07:36:22 AM by tobey »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #800 on: April 28, 2017, 08:16:41 AM »
One of my pet peeves is when people randomly show up at my house and just expect to hang around all day.

I felt like an asshole but just locking the door in Front of them and walking away sent the message pretty quick

Nobody ever has a reason to come to my house so when someone does, I drop to the floor like they're SWAT and I'm assistant shift supervisor of a meth lab. I get real twitchy when the girl scouts come by so I couldn't imagine someone stopping by to waste my entire day.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #801 on: April 28, 2017, 09:09:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nobody ever has a reason to come to my house so when someone does, I drop to the floor like they're SWAT and I'm assistant shift supervisor of a meth lab. I get real twitchy when the girl scouts come by so I couldn't imagine someone stopping by to waste my entire day.

Hahaha.

Yeah outta all my friends/family, like 4 of them will just show up outta nowhere and expect us to drop everything we have planned to sit around and talk for hours on end.

Im a pretty anxious guy so Im always trying to keep busy and multi tasking. Last thing I wanna do is have coffee and sit around.

Gentleman ninja warlock

doublesteveburger

« Reply #802 on: April 29, 2017, 01:43:54 AM »
When people want to have full blown conversations in-between goes on a session.
Small talk is understandable but I've had to warm up again on several occasions.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #803 on: April 29, 2017, 07:23:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

^The new vegans
[close]
[close]

you can switch back lip so I'll let it slide, just this once (your comparison still sucks though) :-*

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #804 on: April 29, 2017, 07:47:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

^The new vegans
[close]
[close]

[close]

you can switch back lip so I'll let it slide, just this once (your comparison still sucks though) :-*

No it doesn't. The point i made was people think they are so unique because they have tattoos but hate shots but in reality everyone basically hates shots. I never heard someone get excited because they have a doctors appointment lined and they cant wait to get a shot. Kind of like vegans, they think they are so unique because they only eat plants but basically everyone eats plants but just dont sniff their own farts doing but basically thats just you because you absolutely give normal vegans a bad name. You see other vegans on this forum that know how to take a joke but not you though, you are basically every meme that makes fun of vegans

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #805 on: April 29, 2017, 05:43:59 PM »
Shark Tits's memery reminded me of one of mine's: people who put the W in Axl Rose. Like W. Axl Rose.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:45:44 PM by 20matar »

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #806 on: April 30, 2017, 12:07:01 AM »
people who are incapable of being on time.

i have a bunch of habitually late friends and i want to murder them all.
I asked one dude why he is always late and his response was ' if i leave at the time im supposed to meet you, youll definitely be there when i arrive.. i hate waiting for people who are late.'

PURE UNFILTERED RAGE

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #807 on: April 30, 2017, 05:38:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

^The new vegans
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

No it doesn't. The point i made was people think they are so unique because they have tattoos but hate shots but in reality everyone basically hates shots. I never heard someone get excited because they have a doctors appointment lined and they cant wait to get a shot. Kind of like vegans, they think they are so unique because they only eat plants but basically everyone eats plants but just dont sniff their own farts doing but basically thats just you because you absolutely give normal vegans a bad name. You see other vegans on this forum that know how to take a joke but not you though, you are basically every meme that makes fun of vegans
k mate, you sure seem to "think" you know a lot about this topic 8) your pet peeve sucks btw, why would that even bother you?
p.s. I still like your switch back lips

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #808 on: April 30, 2017, 10:13:47 AM »
people who are incapable of being on time.

i have a bunch of habitually late friends and i want to murder them all.
I asked one dude why he is always late and his response was ' if i leave at the time im supposed to meet you, youll definitely be there when i arrive.. i hate waiting for people who are late.'

PURE UNFILTERED RAGE

this kills me. Regardless if im picking up a friend or a friend is picking me up, somehow im always waiting. It pisses me off so much. This one dude i know does the same thing every time, texts me saying "be at yours in 5 minutes" so ill go outside and wait, 20 minutes later he rolls in, i hate the idea of people waiting on me so im always pretty good with being on time so it annoys me when other people cant.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #809 on: April 30, 2017, 10:25:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

^The new vegans
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
k mate, you sure seem to "think" you know a lot about this topic 8) your pet peeve sucks btw, why would that even bother you?
p.s. I still like your switch back lips

I dont know, why does the last thing you posted in the things you are not stoked on thread make you not stoked?

p.s. your constant use of emojis make you look like a 14 year old
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:29:29 AM by tobey »