Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284994 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #870 on: July 22, 2017, 11:58:41 AM »
Cigars and weed actually smell good, I'd be fine with either in restaurants etc.

You have to be 20M away from the business' front door or some fuck shit, forget smoking on the patio...

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #871 on: July 26, 2017, 07:49:41 AM »
Listening to co-workers bitch about having a cold but they still smoke cigarettes.  ::)

Here Come The Lame Jets

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #872 on: July 26, 2017, 01:32:29 PM »
When someone says they are sponsored or getting flow and you know they're not. i have a friend who for awhile now has been getting discounts on boards in bulk and saying he's sponsored by the company. he just told me last night he's getting flow from venture
even the steven

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #873 on: July 26, 2017, 05:56:17 PM »
I am a smoker but i am very cautious of smoking around people who dont smoke, i dont smoke around kids or in peoples cars or houses. I dont even smoke before getting on a bus cause even i know i hate when someone gets on a bus stinking of smoke. Im also pretty good with putting it properly and throwing it in the trash, fucking irritates me when im walking behind someone whos constantly blowing smoke in my face or throws it on the ground when they are a couple of feet away from a trashcan
then you're my favorite type of smoker (but clearly part of a minority fringe)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 09:45:50 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #874 on: July 26, 2017, 06:46:04 PM »
While on the topic I know a couple of dudes who are heavy weed smokers, they are incredibly anti tobacco and talk shit on dudes who smoke cigarettes and spliffs, yet still have the nerve to smoke nothing but backwoods. I'm not sure if they're hypocritical or just really fucking stupid.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #875 on: July 27, 2017, 01:36:09 PM »
While on the topic I know a couple of dudes who are heavy weed smokers, they are incredibly anti tobacco and talk shit on dudes who smoke cigarettes and spliffs, yet still have the nerve to smoke nothing but backwoods. I'm not sure if they're hypocritical or just really fucking stupid.
it's the second one

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #876 on: July 27, 2017, 02:15:30 PM »
gif sigs

calvinsdream

« Reply #877 on: July 27, 2017, 02:38:27 PM »
Listening to co-workers bitch about having a cold but they still smoke cigarettes.  ::)

turns out nicotine addictions outlive common colds.

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #878 on: July 27, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »
when people complain about food poisoning but they still eat food :eyeroll:

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #879 on: July 28, 2017, 06:25:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

turns out nicotine addictions outlive common colds.

No way, really? Didn't know that.

Here Come The Lame Jets

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #880 on: August 03, 2017, 06:00:52 AM »
whenever anyone tries to shake my hand any different than a regular handshake. im not cool and neither are you, so dont try and pull some three step thumb grabbing bullshit.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #881 on: August 03, 2017, 08:39:06 AM »
The woman filing her nails on the bus right now is pissing me of. People have no fucking shame in the big city. I've even seen people clipping their nails on public transport.
Last time I went to paris there was this old asian man clip his toenails in the metro. It was kinda shocking.

I hate when people in a group of friend asks, what is the plan for the weekend, and never actually propose any fucking thing to do. What are you guys doing? Then another one guy reply, I don't know whatever people want to do.
Am I suppose to be their fucking manager.

I hate people that can't have initiative.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #882 on: August 03, 2017, 10:59:53 AM »
whenever anyone tries to shake my hand any different than a regular handshake. im not cool and neither are you, so dont try and pull some three step thumb grabbing bullshit.
Now that I'm a grown up I just shake people's hands. I find myself getting more and more alarmed at people that want to do the slap and fist bump. Then you have the guy that wants to slap hands, fist bump and as you touch fists he gives a little snap of his fingers. I imagine I look like Larry David when I see that.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #883 on: August 03, 2017, 11:31:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Now that I'm a grown up I just shake people's hands. I find myself getting more and more alarmed at people that want to do the slap and fist bump. Then you have the guy that wants to slap hands, fist bump and as you touch fists he gives a little snap of his fingers. I imagine I look like Larry David when I see that.
As an adult, I also just shake people's hands, unless it's at the park because sweaty skater hands are gross.  That being said, most guys have TERRIBLE, limp, even moist handshakes. 
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #884 on: August 03, 2017, 12:00:31 PM »
I offer out a handshake and if someone throws something that is NOT a handshake back at me I just look at their hand like it's been replaced with a dead baby made of dog shit. I'm not touching that thing.

wheelies

« Reply #885 on: August 03, 2017, 12:45:16 PM »
My hands are always moist so when they extend, I go for fist bump, and when you make them switch from handshake to fist bump you have cucked them.

calvinsdream

« Reply #886 on: August 03, 2017, 12:49:07 PM »
Do lots of you have problems with those baggy pants the kids are wearing these days too?

wheelies

« Reply #887 on: August 03, 2017, 01:24:07 PM »
Do lots of you have problems with those baggy pants the kids are wearing these days too?

I wear baggy pants, but I know what your talking about, that shit don't peeve me, that shit straight wack. trying too hard end up lookin lame

Pigeon

« Reply #888 on: August 03, 2017, 04:54:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
As an adult, I also just shake people's hands, unless it's at the park because sweaty skater hands are gross.  That being said, most guys have TERRIBLE, limp, even moist handshakes. 
It always throws me off when I reach out to shake a woman's hand and they're trying to hug...it's business, not a date.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #889 on: August 05, 2017, 03:42:45 PM »
My hands are always moist so when they extend, I go for fist bump, and when you make them switch from handshake to fist bump you have cucked them.

outside of work fist bump is the go to.. especially with skaters.. we are pretty much all sweaty dirty & scabby at the best of times, fist bump is minimal contact, lets make that the standard for everyone everywhere

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #890 on: September 05, 2017, 02:37:57 PM »
White shoes after Labor Day! Don't people know the fucking rules?!

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #891 on: September 05, 2017, 03:15:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
As an adult, I also just shake people's hands, unless it's at the park because sweaty skater hands are gross.?  That being said, most guys have TERRIBLE, limp, even moist handshakes.? 
[close]
It always throws me off when I reach out to shake a woman's hand and they're trying to hug...it's business, not a date.

I work with some Italian and Brazilian women and the whole kiss the air on the side of each cheek greeting can feel pretty awkward.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #892 on: September 05, 2017, 03:18:01 PM »
When people vent to you then get an attitude when you don't respond with what they want to hear.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #893 on: September 05, 2017, 08:36:13 PM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Pigeon

« Reply #894 on: September 05, 2017, 08:44:03 PM »
I'm going to buy some just out of spite.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #895 on: September 05, 2017, 11:13:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Good luck returning them.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #896 on: September 06, 2017, 08:55:46 AM »
When my roomate dosen't do his dishes >:(

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #897 on: September 06, 2017, 03:04:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sorry, but you cant buy shoes purely based on spite.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #898 on: September 06, 2017, 03:10:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

sorry, but you cant buy shoes purely based on spite.

ya you can you just can't return'm
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #899 on: September 12, 2017, 01:19:54 PM »
People who pair question marks with exclamation points.

"Dude that's so awesome...!!?"

Total Anchorman scenario. Dipshits.