Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 285148 times)

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1020 on: January 21, 2018, 06:19:01 PM »
Don't like at work or anywhere close quarters when some dipshit tells a shitty joke or story. Then a minute later turns around and says the same exact thing word for word to some one else, then tells some other human being within earshot the same thing, then turns again to tell me like I didn't hear it the first four time in the past 10 minutes.

My coworker does that in song. Over and over and over again, until he gets a reaction of any kind.
My last room mate did it too.

News flash to any idiotfuck on here who does that. Freedom aside, society isn't a fan of your humor.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Rep: -85
« Reply #1021 on: January 21, 2018, 06:41:39 PM »
People need to leave their shitty dogs at home.  Dude was walking a husky through Target.  There's a sign too, service animals only.  Went to Veggie Grill, it was raining, open the door and the first thing I see is a wet ass boxer licking its dick.  I love dogs too, but there's a time and a place.
HYPOCRITE.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1022 on: January 22, 2018, 06:18:32 AM »
People need to leave their shitty dogs at home.  Dude was walking a husky through Target.  There's a sign too, service animals only.  Went to Veggie Grill, it was raining, open the door and the first thing I see is a wet ass boxer licking its dick.  I love dogs too, but there's a time and a place.

I'm with you 100%. Dogs do not belong in public and please don't bring them anywhere they were not specifically invited. I've been to a few parties that were ruined by someones shitty dog. AND, if your dog does something shitty, like steals a hotdog out of a kids hand or knocks over a table full of drinks or eats someone shoes, apologize and fix or replace whatever damage they did. It's your fault.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1023 on: January 22, 2018, 07:03:03 AM »
-dog owners bringing dogs to your house uninvited, unforgivable
-letting your dog off leash in a non leash park, if you see  other dogs around and don't put it back on. (my dog was attacked over the holidays, he's fine) the guy claimed his dog was sniffing my dog while it had his rear leg in his mouth. My dog is 60 lbs, his was a mastiff of some sort.
- dog owners that stop when they see you and want/insist that the dogs "meet"
-people that don't pull forward to let the person behind them turn right, or leave  the option of turning right at a red light, when the space permits a right turn
-people that own dirt bikes and jet skis and don't let me get a turn, fuckin dicks

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #1024 on: January 22, 2018, 02:44:58 PM »
People who don't understand that you're supposed to pull over to the side of the road at the sight of an emergency vehicle. Had some dude scoff at me the other day for pulling over in front of him for not even 30 seconds while I let an ambulance pass, he raised his hand as a " what are you doing?" gesture, I'm sorry to inconvenience you on your way to Timmy's soccer practice but I'm sure their urgency outweighs yours.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #1025 on: January 22, 2018, 02:54:55 PM »
Just how small and petty people in cars can be in general is insane to me. It's an interesting microcosm of human behavior and to me really does reinforce the idea that a lot of people are only nice or do the right thing in person because of the threat of repercussions. I think tons of people are just selfish and unfriendly and shitty when they drive because they feel safe in their cars.

And yeah Beeda and JB I'm with you, shitty dog owners are the worst.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:01:58 PM by Baron Samedi »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1026 on: January 22, 2018, 07:40:59 PM »
People who don't understand that you're supposed to pull over to the side of the road at the sight of an emergency vehicle. Had some dude scoff at me the other day for pulling over in front of him for not even 30 seconds while I let an ambulance pass, he raised his hand as a " what are you doing?" gesture, I'm sorry to inconvenience you on your way to Timmy's soccer practice but I'm sure their urgency outweighs yours.
Try being the one in the ambulance. Granted, a lot of patients are like shark tits, and just trying to catch a ride.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1027 on: January 23, 2018, 09:11:13 PM »
pigeon
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #1028 on: January 24, 2018, 07:52:34 AM »
Just how small and petty people in cars can be in general is insane to me. It's an interesting microcosm of human behavior and to me really does reinforce the idea that a lot of people are only nice or do the right thing in person because of the threat of repercussions. I think tons of people are just selfish and unfriendly and shitty when they drive because they feel safe in their cars.

Our condo overlooks one of the shittiest intersections in the city, which is made even worse by shitty drivers. I get road rage just by watching their regular antics.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1029 on: January 25, 2018, 04:28:25 AM »
Hate it when I go to the restroom just to wash my hands and then about the time I get them dry I have to take a piss...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1030 on: January 28, 2018, 03:46:00 PM »
People who narrate whatever they're doing as they're doing it in a tuneful way drive me up the fucking wall.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #1031 on: January 28, 2018, 05:32:24 PM »
When you’re driving behind someone and they put the blinker on to turn right or left so you move over a little to continue at the same speed, then at the last minute they turn a little in the opposite direction to the way they are indicating. Like a swerve to build momentum into the turn.. why? Fucken why?

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1032 on: January 28, 2018, 08:49:38 PM »
Yelling "Yeeeeeee!!!" really loud is some bay area shit that I wish would stop.

Every time I hear someone screaming yew or something when someone lands a trick in a skate video I get second hand embarrassment. Like someone 5050ing a kink rail even means shit anymore... just seems like a bunch of fake hype.

People who sing along with songs and look you in the face while doing it are pretty terrible...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 08:51:43 PM by Joe Pesci »

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #1033 on: January 31, 2018, 01:46:39 PM »

And yeah Beeda and JB I'm with you, shitty dog owners are the worst.
This shit is so true. Or for example at intersections with advanced greens and long lineups for left turn on all sides. People will turn left on red multiple people and all it does is fuck up the advanced green for the left turners in the other direction because they have to wait for the intersection to clear while the green arrow ticks down, In turn they push it on yellow and fuck over the next and the cycle goes on. The same subject, people who fuck up advanced greens first in line and somehow can’t do their one job and take forever to fucking go so the line doesn’t clear.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1034 on: January 31, 2018, 01:56:55 PM »
When people send texts that are ridden with spelling or autocorrect mistakes. Like they took the time to type it, but not the extra second to see if what they typed actually matches what they want to say. And when they send something that has as mistake but don't correct it. I just hate it when I get a text and have to text back "What?"

I'm not really talking about small littke fuck ups. Im talking about the that Chase the white sentence.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1035 on: January 31, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »
Im talking about the that Chase the white sentence.

what?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1036 on: January 31, 2018, 05:32:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Im talking about the that Chase the white sentence.
[close]

what?

Exactly

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1037 on: January 31, 2018, 07:46:05 PM »
When people send texts that are ridden with spelling or autocorrect mistakes. Like they took the time to type it, but not the extra second to see if what they typed actually matches what they want to say. And when they send something that has as mistake but don't correct it. I just hate it when I get a text and have to text back "What?"

I'm not really talking about small littke fuck ups. Im talking about the that Chase the white sentence.
This reminds me, when you text someone and they for some reason can never grasp or comprehend what you were trying to say... like if you include too much information, but really it's only like 2 sentences with 2 points or just 1 point and a question, and judging by their response they only got half of what you said

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1038 on: January 31, 2018, 08:53:16 PM »

Whoops.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1039 on: February 01, 2018, 05:07:24 AM »
People who narrate whatever they're doing as they're doing it in a tuneful way drive me up the fucking wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaiIiV0GlVs

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1040 on: February 01, 2018, 10:06:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Whoops.

My Brad.

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1041 on: March 07, 2018, 12:37:28 PM »
a series of people holding a door open and the cunt ahead of you just slips right by without holding. like that's him sorted out! just weasling on someone else's courtesy and not extending it to the next man. almost got into a fight over it the other day. i wanted to punch through his head to see the robotic circuitry.

also people dogging it down residential streets. i got hit by a car not too long ago and i'm shook, especially with kids and texting now.

we're doomed!

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #1042 on: March 07, 2018, 12:41:19 PM »
Leaving bottom drawers open in the bathroom got a shinner today on my way to drop a dookie

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1043 on: March 08, 2018, 03:57:57 PM »
You fucking jerkoffs that win ebay auctions and don't pay.  Why?  Fuck you guys.  (not you guys, I'm sure none of you would do that).

I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #1044 on: March 10, 2018, 06:16:34 PM »
You fucking jerkoffs that win ebay auctions and don't pay.  Why?  Fuck you guys.  (not you guys, I'm sure none of you would do that).
Seeeeeeriously. So fucking lame. And your shit often won't go for as much the second time because people think it was a return due to the product being bad or something.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1045 on: April 15, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
firstly, im a hater: no one has their own style anymore ... everyone trying to act like they got it but it’s fake as fuck .. i hate this little jump and push thing people do that they think their stylin when it’s just plain gross .. example below and if im posting you and you’re lurking sorry the tricks were good
But your style stinks
https://www.instagram.com/p/BghSlgoBtUS/?hl=en

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #1046 on: April 27, 2018, 11:50:34 PM »
when someone asks a question expecting a certain answer and they get upset when you don’t give it. well, shit, if you don’t want my actual opinion on something but confirmation of what you already believe, rephrase your sentence in the form of a statement. not everyone is eager to please and cares about agreeing with you.

calvinsdream

« Reply #1047 on: April 28, 2018, 09:58:31 AM »
when someone asks a question expecting a certain answer and they get upset when you don’t give it. well, shit, if you don’t want my actual opinion on something but confirmation of what you already believe, rephrase your sentence in the form of a statement. not everyone is eager to please and cares about agreeing with you.

Jesus. Nailed it.

I had a woman at work stop speaking to me once because:

she wanted our university to open a daycare so single moms could use student loans to pay for it, so we would make more money and...

I told her I thought that was unethical. She then told me she loves my sense of humor and I told her “No, that’s seriously a horrible idea” which was again met with something about how I was joking

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1048 on: April 28, 2018, 11:31:53 AM »
scooter kids ruining every weekend sessions for years....
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 11:36:17 AM by the snake »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1049 on: April 28, 2018, 12:42:02 PM »
small talk