Author Topic: "Bitch ass president"  (Read 2146 times)

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
"Bitch ass president"
« on: March 22, 2009, 08:56:09 AM »
http://www.shoutfile.com/watch/0KsLfVYL/Instead-of-quot;Niggerquot;-they-will-use-quot;Presidentsquot;.html

if this has been posted or you dudes feel its not topic worthy delete it. but the hood has officially replaced the word "nigger/nigga" with "president". discuss
FREE MAX B

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
Re: "Bitch ass president"
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:11:02 AM »
There's a great deal of fake in that clip.

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:25:49 AM »
Not amused.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 10:02:46 AM »
The reason I feel like it's alright, even though it really isn't, for Black people to say "the word", but not White people, is the fact that it was, and still is, used as a derogatory word by White people. If I was Black, I would take offense if a White person called me that. It's like calling some random guy a "fucking Mexican". I see it as being purely racist. But, if a Black person called me that, I would feel like it means "dude" or "brother".

Even though I hate the use of the word, I listen to so much rap with the word in it. As a M.L.K. supporter, I'm a hypocrite.

As far as the video goes, I agree with DevilOnEnzyte. It's not amusing and rather distasteful.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:28:06 PM by RaunchyKid »

killing time

• Rep: 19
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »
i liked that video.  it just shows that nigga, nigger, nikka, nukka, etc. are just words, not racial slurs.  the only racist offence a person should have when they hear those words are racist offences to them selves.  its all about interpretation, and if you interpret a word to be racist then you infact are racist because you harbor those thoughts. 
Do you want to put a saddle on the lion of Juddah and ride it back to babylon?

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 02:24:37 PM »
A word is not bad, its the connotation behind it.
I can say nigger all day, but its how you say it.
If I look at someone and say "Hey Nigger, fuck you, you worthless piece of shit".... i'll probably get my ass beat for being hateful.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 02:25:40 PM »
There's a great deal of fake in that clip.

yep.  i was shown that video about a month ago and the person who showed me told me that it was fake and that news station had to end up apologizing for it.

RaunchyKid

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 02:55:37 PM »
i liked that video.  it just shows that nigga, nigger, nikka, nukka, etc. are just words, not racial slurs.  the only racist offence a person should have when they hear those words are racist offences to them selves.  its all about interpretation, and if you interpret a word to be racist then you infact are racist because you harbor those thoughts. 
I don't think it's about interpretation, as much as how it's said. DevilOnEnzyte is right. If someone says, "My nigger, what's up?", then it's just a greeting. If someone says, "Go away from here, you motherfucking nigger!", then that would be hateful and racist.

fattygay

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 03:17:32 PM »
i think it looks really stupid when people who arent black say it
but for the black people and mentally regular white people who have it in their bag of vocabulary
im sure its just easier to say the n word than president

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 04:45:50 PM »
I told the black people in my circle of friends about this and they said that saying "what up my president" sounds like an excellent idea.

:-\
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 04:52:59 PM »
The reason I feel like it's alright, even though it really isn't, for Black people to say "the word", but not White people, is the fact that it was, and still is, used as a derogatory word by White people. If I was Black, I would take offense if a White person called me that. It's like calling some random guy a "fucking Mexican". I see it as being purely racist. But, if a Black person called me that, I would feel like it means "dude" or "brother".

Even though I hate the use of the word, I listen to so much rap with the word in it. As a M.L.K. supporter, I'm a hypocrite.

As far as the video goes, I agree with DevilOnEnzyte. It's not amusing and rather distasteful.
Q-Tip touched on this a long time ago, it's basically a way of owning something that was once used against you, sort of like how now some homosexuals use the triangle as a symbol (which was originally used to mark homosexuals during the rise of the Nazi's).

Hearing a white kid saying it strikes me in the same way as a rollerblader calling and ankle grab "mute" or something.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Q-Tip touched on this a long time ago, it's basically a way of owning something that was once used against you, sort of like how now some homosexuals use the triangle as a symbol (which was originally used to mark homosexuals during the rise of the Nazi's).

Hearing a white kid saying it strikes me in the same way as a rollerblader calling and ankle grab "mute" or something.
fuck i hate that...

cops keep firing

• Rep: 63
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »
Q-Tip touched on this a long time ago, it's basically a way of owning something that was once used against you...

See, nigga first was used back in the deep south
Fallin out between the dome of the white mans mouth
It means that we will never grow, you know the word dummy
Other niggas in the community think its crummy
But I dont, neither does the youth cause we
Embrace adversity it goes right with the race
And being that we use it as a term of endearment
Niggas start to bug to the dome is where the fear went
Now the little shorties say it all of the time
And a whole bunch of niggas throw the word in they rhyme
Yo I start to flinch, as I try not to say it
But my lips is like the oowop as I start to spray it
My lips is like a oowop as I start to spray it
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

gravel pitch

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 05:36:40 PM »
I always find it weird what trivial bullshit people choose to care about.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »
why are white people dying to say it in the first place? its just not meant for us, sorry guys.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Q-Tip touched on this a long time ago, it's basically a way of owning something that was once used against you...
[close]

See, nigga first was used back in the deep south
Fallin out between the dome of the white mans mouth
It means that we will never grow, you know the word dummy
Other niggas in the community think its crummy
But I dont, neither does the youth cause we
Embrace adversity it goes right with the race
And being that we use it as a term of endearment
Niggas start to bug to the dome is where the fear went
Now the little shorties say it all of the time
And a whole bunch of niggas throw the word in they rhyme
Yo I start to flinch, as I try not to say it
But my lips is like the oowop as I start to spray it

Fuckin' A, now I gotta go listen to it now.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 10:09:35 PM »
I think if you are a black person, and some white guy looks you in the face and calls you that word, it doesn't make you a racist to be hurt. The reason it has power is because it as viewed as being so derogatory and insulting. When a person uses that word with the intent to hurt them, it is a sign of a high amount of hate and disrespect. It's like somebody spitting in your face. Spit doesn't hurt, and will seldomly give you a disease, but when somebody spits in your face there's no way you don't react negatively.
Obviously, if somebody says it without the intent to hurt somebody, the reaction won't be the same. The word itself doesn't cause any harm, its all in the intent
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out