Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 17679 times)

ige

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Seriously?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 08:54:10 AM »
I'd buy those.

beeda weeda

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 09:12:31 AM »
I would not buy those. I think Dylan is a rad skater, and one of the best hipster skaters out there. Usually when a dude goes hipster that means that they are going to slack hard in the footage dept.
how can he take himself seriosuly wearing that paperboy hat.
I can't wait until this sumemr when I see some stupid teens wearing goofy hats like that at skateparks and spots and in various footage.

istayhigh

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »
i would wear them.
but i wouldn't buy them.

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
well, maybe I'd wear those, but not for skating.

My wife bought me a few non skating shoes that kinda looked like that for christmas, and I was a little hesitant about them at first, but she raised a valid point.  I'm 28, and work in an office.  Maybe it's time to not wear skate shoes 24/7.   

So for skating, I'd never wear those, but for everyday use...maybe if someone else bought them for me.

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 01:33:24 PM »
I went to a Gravis demo. it sucked a lot. Dylan just sat around tossing his hair while people who weren't even on Gravis did the majority of the shredding. I kind of want to kick Dylan in the nuts.
Hipster/skateboarders are the biggest assholes and are so fucking arrogant.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »
well, maybe I'd wear those, but not for skating.

My wife bought me a few non skating shoes that kinda looked like that for christmas, and I was a little hesitant about them at first, but she raised a valid point.  I'm 28, and work in an office.  Maybe it's time to not wear skate shoes 24/7.   

So for skating, I'd never wear those, but for everyday use...maybe if someone else bought them for me.

i'd wear them in black leather. i don't work in an office, seeing as how i'm in college, but a nice pair of dress shoes is always needed. and if i can put some money in dylan's pocket-sure, why not?

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2009, 01:48:12 AM »
I went to a Gravis demo. it sucked a lot. Dylan just sat around tossing his hair while people who weren't even on Gravis did the majority of the shredding. I kind of want to kick Dylan in the nuts.
saw him at an analog demo, dude was ripping the miniramp and the vert padless, in his dressing shoes.
dude's style is on top!