Author Topic: Whose House Was This?  (Read 5146 times)

alex olsons back tail

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Whose House Was This?
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2020, 08:20:34 AM »
Used to follow him on instagram, if I remember correctly he had a wild setup with ramps too but everything else burned down during the big fires last year.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2020, 08:35:59 AM »
You can’t get a 1 bedroom unit for that in Australia

Mickey Knox

• Rep: -32
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 09:41:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
isn`t there some antihero or so video were grant taylor skates the roof/ramp/housecorner there? maybe different place.
[close]

That’s what I was thinking too, tho from a quick glance at the photos of that place on mobile, if it is the same place then the corner may have been redone. It looks the transition sticks out from the shed wall a little more than the ramp we’re talking about.
[close]

i'm 99.9% sure you're thinking of his house, specifically, this video.

at 2:14, he somehow reverts around a fucking corner and gets all 4 on the wall, switch

Yeah that’s at Grant and his dad’s place in Atlanta.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2020, 10:02:26 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=u1SzxaSbf-Y

This was like an episode of B3-boards, bikes and blades.
But they substituted blades for busters.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 10:04:25 AM by Craig Lutzka »

euro tm

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2020, 10:11:26 AM »
fly out king

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2020, 10:15:47 AM »
i wonder how much that skatepark plus the stigma of previous owner being an action sports hero would hurt the resale value. probably a lot
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

roastbeef

• Rep: -47
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2020, 10:27:48 AM »
Not bad! House, skate park, and 20 acres of land for less than $550k. Not bad at all. Fuck the property *taxes are cheaper than mine!! Hard to believe there are HOA fees.The way its worded tho makes me think there is something seriously wrong with it tho. Maybe needs a new water well and septic?

HOA are you kidding? There isnt another house around for miles. HOA's are for groups of houses that share resources like lawn maintenance, club houses, doorman, etc. It's "cheap" because its in the middle of goddamn nowhere. Closest city is probably Monterrey. I wouldnt want to skate there anyway, break your ankle, you need to get airlifted.

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2020, 07:09:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Not bad! House, skate park, and 20 acres of land for less than $550k. Not bad at all. Fuck the property *taxes are cheaper than mine!! Hard to believe there are HOA fees.The way its worded tho makes me think there is something seriously wrong with it tho. Maybe needs a new water well and septic?
[close]

HOA are you kidding? There isnt another house around for miles. HOA's are for groups of houses that share resources like lawn maintenance, club houses, doorman, etc. It's "cheap" because its in the middle of goddamn nowhere. Closest city is probably Monterrey. I wouldnt want to skate there anyway, break your ankle, you need to get airlifted.

the hoa's are probably for shared road access, not a alot of public works so the community pays for road work off the city-owned streets.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2020, 08:54:02 PM »
You can’t get a 1 bedroom unit for that in Australia

Yes you can that's $824670.00 Australian dollars. You could get something a lot better than this piece of shit for that price

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2020, 05:56:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
isn`t there some antihero or so video were grant taylor skates the roof/ramp/housecorner there? maybe different place.
[close]

That’s what I was thinking too, tho from a quick glance at the photos of that place on mobile, if it is the same place then the corner may have been redone. It looks the transition sticks out from the shed wall a little more than the ramp we’re talking about.
[close]

at 2:14, he somehow reverts around a fucking corner and gets all 4 on the wall, switch
[close]

Yes, exactly. Thats the clip. different house tho.

What other video was that clip in? Don't think I've ever watched that part but I've seen that trick 100 times, it's bugging me
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2020, 06:10:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes, exactly. Thats the clip. different house tho.
[close]

What other video was that clip in? Don't think I've ever watched that part but I've seen that trick 100 times, it's bugging me
Someone here (use to?) have a gif on it as their sig. I must have watched that loop for hours in total, never seen that part either...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 06:12:24 AM by Krooked antihero »
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2020, 10:47:08 PM »
Ben Fisher is a real estate agent now and checked it out

**edit Ben Fisher is dope