Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 41657 times)

drowe1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2009, 12:02:07 AM »
I heard of someone breaking there foot the first time they used this shit... no lie

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2009, 05:28:48 AM »
he's not in it for the money,  grim.
Alas, I wish it were so...
A parent company of action sport, music and art related products utililzing the exclusive license of PowerBalance Quantum Technology.

First phase: Skateboard griptape. Over 60 million sheets of griptape are sold every year and growing. Our infusion of this quantum energy will have no competition.

I expect to retain 10 % of the market in the first year.
50 % in three years. At 25 cents a sheet net profit that's 6 million.
http://www.gobignetwork.com/profiles/arievan-gold.aspx

...and Ari, don't pretend like I just came up with the hologram shit, you mentioned it yourself in the video I posted. Your new age metaphysics aren't the same thing as science... and OF COURSE there'd be no radiation, why would there be? What research was performed in one day? Fuck, man.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 07:13:56 AM by grimcity »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2009, 09:19:27 AM »
hi haters,

a little love for you guys since your board was a little ruff on you today.
Ever listed to Morrisey?
Blair at TWS loves Morrisey. me too, when Im bummed and anti-social. Music affects you, like Iron Maiden affects you.
These little holograms are the very same material coated on a CD, just without the plastic disk. The Quantum aspect comes from the music, burnt on those "holograms", changing according to your needs at any given time.

But, really  just try it---at the very least it is made far better then what is currently available and we donate 10% of our gross profits to charity.

grim, sent out your grip already----its good grip, even if i didn't mention the technology, powerbalance changed their website--not sure what you read, they do sell there "holograms" to many reputable companies and there is no harm or radiation as tested by a  Yale Professor.
Also: The Materials Science professor at The Quantum Physics Dept at UC Berkeley is Dr. Mason--it was only one day of research and he said I needed 100k to do a full study. But he was equally impressed with the affect it had on his body as well. And referred me to The Material Science Dept.

Nassim Haramein is the leader in modern Quark quantum theory and I believe he has actually unified Einstein's Field Theory. If you would to delve further in this realm, heez da mein.

TO whom who questioned the validity of my knowledge in regards to Chi Gong and other views of Chinese philosophy here are my more intimate sources. If you have not herd of them, that is good. Fame greed is something to be avoided according Emei LinJi Chan Buddist Philosphy.

Chi Gong has but one real source and that is what who I qoute, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, 13th Lineage Holder of Emei LinJi, Chan Buddism, my Sifu---Note: he is the chinese equivalent of The Dali Lama.

My current Sifu is GrandMaster Greg Yao..nephew and student of Grandmaster Chris Chan, who trained Bruce Lee in Wing Chun Kung Fu. Master G, as I call him can produce what is called Iron Shirt--through vigorous training and a special shaolin balm.
Lies weaken the will and confuse the laws of creation. It would be foolish for me to do this, tortuous even.

Much love to all you skaters...i have been skating my whole life and hope to roll forever....

paradox

all that's well and good but i'm still unsure how iron shirt would make your balance better but hey! if paradox grip is at my shop (without the die cut), i'll be more than happy to try it out and see what happens. what's the harm right? and kudos for you guys for giving to charity.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2009, 09:30:27 AM »
watch your back paradox, my new grip company 'moai' uses grit taken from easter island which harnesses the cosmic energy of the famed site and brings it to your feet for enhanced shredability. the adhesive is all natural and developed from a sustainably harvested plant from the amazon, which the xucuru indians believe gives you powers over wood.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2009, 09:52:03 AM »
So this grip actually never wears your shoes out right?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2009, 10:00:26 AM »
Only on a quantum level.

Brah.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »

No, because when you reverse engineer it you find that it is just a sheet of sandpaper with a sticky side.  You will be pissed, feel ripped off, and betrayed.  Therefore it will never go on your board, thus protecting your shoes.  But still, if you bought it then you are giving dude his 25 cents net profit and helping him takeover the griptape market.

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »
wow,
is all I can say. What started as a fun way to spend the day, hurt and unable to skate became an industry sensation. Stricker from TWS even heard about this thread...wtf

No other company donates gross profits...so it isn't money that motivates...but you gotta make money to give away grip to your riders, pay photo incentives, pay your factory for their labor and hopefully make some money in the end.

It blows my mind you all are still grinding on this.
I have been running a charity for 7 years for free---30 thousand kids have been turned on to skateboarding because of Doogood and our sponsors.
I am in it, the industry, because I have love for it.
If you want to use the same ol stuff that was made in the 80's go ahead. But, just wanted to get the word out anyway i could without paying Transworld, or Thrasher 4 grand  page...maybe I was expecting too much from this thread, but, at the very least it has been highly entertaining.

Grim,
Good job researching me, except you failed to mention a few things, like Doogood, journalism and the desire to have a better life.
Hope you enjoy the grip, it cost me money to send it to you.sooo for real...do some muscle testing on yourself and see how week negative thoughts make you...Research Dr. Feldenkreis

To the New Jersey skater...hit us up if you want it out there. JZ is repping it in the NYC--woops  i named dropped again---forealdo the mafia premeir tonight is gonna blow----wes, tyler---paradox

thanks for all your energy---it only helps us

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »
paradox luv's h8rs
:) I must have been tripping last night

CeeyMar

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »
So is this stuff like the delorean of the griptape world?

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »
yes

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 04:11:30 PM »
Stricker from TWS

Blair at TWS

stop fucking name-dropping dudes that work at "TWS"

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »
Grim,
Good job researching me, except you failed to mention a few things, like Doogood, journalism and the desire to have a better life.
I didn't fail to mention anything pertaining to the topic... the topic being a griptape that Shirley MacLaine would probably love to wrap herself up with while wallowing in a hot tub full of energy crystals. You never addressed how you've managed to use quantum mechanics to help a person maintain balance, something that requires multiple mechanical and chemical functions, as well as muscle memory and development.
You never mentioned the specific "frequency" that your product emits, and you've already lied in regards to UC Berkleys involvement in your creation (you stated that some of your research was done there, then went on to mention that it was looked at for one day, but it was too expensive to actually process through the good old fashioned scientific method.

As far as Doogood, that's fantastic. I'm a great fan of charity and helping people in need... but honestly, this fundamentally insane griptape schpeel is going to wind up doing you more harm than good... the more you talk about it, the more ridiculous you make it.

As far as journalism and the desire to have a better life... my only response is... okey dokey.

Hope you enjoy the grip, it cost me money to send it to you.sooo for real...do some muscle testing on yourself
How much did it cost you to ship? If you're hurting for money that bad I can slip in a couple of bucks for you when i ship the griptape back.

and see how week negative thoughts make you...Research Dr. Feldenkreis
No, I'm not researching Dr. Feldenkreis.
The only reason I'm negative in this thread is because you're insulting the intelligence of everyone that reads the jumbled, nonsensical things you're saying. You're deluded, and you think we're idiots.

Say, do you think Alex Chiu's immortality device really works?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »
I don't care whether it's better or not. Anybody who asks for a specific type of grip is a fucking idiot. Jessup, black magic, mob, even this shitty brand. When I go to a shop, I pick out the board, and when the guy asks if I want grip with it, I say yes. Whatever he gives me I take. So far this technique has worked just fine. If I owned a shop I'd buy the cheapest shit that was available. The only reason grip peals off is because you didn't file it down after cutting it. Bubbles come from gripping like an idiot. Grip it right and it's all the same shit.
If you really think you are going to take over the grip market you are a fucking moron who deserves to go broke talking quantum mechanics.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

sal23

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »
^^^
true
but

iron horse is horrible..

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »
I don't care whether it's better or not. Anybody who asks for a specific type of grip is a fucking idiot. Jessup, black magic, mob, even this shitty brand. When I go to a shop, I pick out the board, and when the guy asks if I want grip with it, I say yes. Whatever he gives me I take. So far this technique has worked just fine. If I owned a shop I'd buy the cheapest shit that was available. The only reason grip peals off is because you didn't file it down after cutting it. Bubbles come from gripping like an idiot. Grip it right and it's all the same shit.
If you really think you are going to take over the grip market you are a fucking moron who deserves to go broke talking quantum mechanics.

True enough, I am not seeking out any specific grip. But I try and avoid mob, that shit is just way too grippy. Destroys my shoes and kills my fingers.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2009, 06:41:21 PM »
I hate the rolls, it almost makes me want to have someone else grip my board for me. I wouldn't do that though, it would be weird.
How many boards have you gripped aRi?

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2009, 06:47:40 PM »
i just noticed terry kennedy is on the team

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2009, 02:24:14 AM »
thanks for sending the grip.
i'll try it out with an open mind!
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2009, 03:59:13 AM »
always interested in testing this out for the belgian audience!

SlutBang666

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2009, 09:32:56 AM »
Grip is Grip...... who gives two creamy brown dumps what the gimmick is

danker

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2009, 09:41:08 AM »
Slap is the best hate forum

Lizardking

• Rep: 11
  • Greenroom, BITCH!
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »
I was skeptical, but this grip is green as all hell!  It must be all that green voodoo they been puttin' in it thats helping me accomplish hammers left and right lately!

The carbon fiber hologram technology has been emitting utterly satanic frequencies!  Satan's grip of choice!

Latarian Milton

• Rep: 34
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »
what if you have a low blood cell count? spontaneously combust?

kinky john

• Rep: 39
  • I do not spook easily
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2009, 01:55:30 PM »

what he said.

and for you 80's kids http://www.madridskateboards.com/pages/product-detail.asp?id=390

the second worst grip tape.
Quote from: lipscantgo on April 15, 2009, 02:30:26 PM
Females now know to NEVER text Jereme before breakfast. He laid it down.

Randozzi

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »
if this grip can improve you balance cool, but i'd have to see/skate it to believe it.

never really cared what grip i rode as long as it stuck to my board. been skating some girl/MOB grip lately (got a few sheets free) and it works fine, but peels up a little sometimes.

Smurph

• Rep: 30
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »
Says it makes you balance better thanks to "Quantum Power" in the grip.
Damn!
If I was a person who drinks coffee I would have been that dude,
'holy shit! I just spat my starbucks on my monitor!

Doctor Newton

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2009, 05:36:25 PM »
I'm having a hard time mustering up passion for paradox grip,  bro

ill talk it over with satan

I'm having a hard time mustering up resistance for hating you,  bro

I was skeptical, but this grip is green as all hell!  It must be all that green voodoo they been puttin' in it thats helping me accomplish hammers left and right lately!

The carbon fiber hologram technology has been emitting utterly satanic frequencies!  Satan's grip of choice!

Satan's only grip of choice is that new handjob technique you've been puttin on him and the other horny beings of Hell in exchange for the talent you have on a skateboard.  I guess it was that or sell your soul.

Does his dick scorch you the second you make contact???  I'm asking you because of how deep on his dick you are.  If anyone knows it is you.  I just imagine a red being who lives in a lake of fire having an extremely hot all over body temperature capable of scorching even the most veteran of mouths and assholes.

Lizardking

• Rep: 11
  • Greenroom, BITCH!
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »
Me and Satan are bros,  bro.  no homo. 

He was down,  I was down,  it was a casual deal as far as the superhuman green satan hammer ability goes.  I didn't sell him my soul,  I just used to sell nugs to him to get by before I hit it big in the skateboard world,  back when I was just an am at rock climbing.  Me and satan share a passion,  and it has nothing to do with his dick scortching me or anything like that. 

greenroom

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »
If Lizard King did post here, I wouldn't be too surprised if he did post like that.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out