Author Topic: (pussy inside!) looking for some more travel tips in Barca,thnks  (Read 2490 times)

Back to 0

• Rep: 23
    • outlawz
Going to get married in a few months, and convinced my girl to go to barcelona for our honeymoon.
July 9th-21st.

Been looking around for good not too expensive appartments (most of the ones i found are like 1500+ euros for 12days) but thought some of you may have some tips or links to some good places preferably near the beach / barcelonetta area.

Also looking for directions to a few good pubs or bars, the kind most of us skateboarders love... downtown, or near the beach.whats the best one?

And if at all possible, looing for a place to smoke a J, or score some decent priced weed so if anyone can hook me up, PM/email me please.

Having some friends over the last 4 days so if there's a really good place to party. let me know.

Any other tips on things to do besides skateboarding please help me out, wanna make this a really good trip for my girlfriend!

Thanks in advance!

ohhh, before i forget, whats the best miniramp in Barcelona?

cheers, thanks again!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:04:51 AM by Back to 0 »
still Rollin! www.outlawz.nl

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
Re: getting married, looking for some travel tips in Barca.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 05:50:15 AM »
Minola bar is the skate bar, it's in la ramblas, pretty mcuh every skateboarder you run into will be able to point it out.

don't really have too much tips on living situations, when i was there, i was there through a friend of a friend so we kind of got hoooked up.  maybe check Loquo?  Loquo is like the spanish craigslist, because they don't use Craigslist out there, but there's definitely apartments and stuff, maybe you'll find something dope.

take your girl up to the Tibidabo mountain lookout to get cute, check out the Gaudi park and the bigass motherfuckin' church for sure.  you and all the homies coming up should go out to club Razzmatazz, which is an enormous club that lasts all night, that will probably be really unforgetable as it's one of my favorite memories from barcelona.

as for a miniramp, the name of the skatepark escapes me, but its at :26 in Stu's Feed the Need part , that place is pretty jank, but i can honestly say when i was there i don't think i touched a really legit mini ramp the whole time without going way outside of the city.

yeah dude!

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:13:08 PM »
Yeah, I've used Laquo in the past (http://rentals.loquo.com/english/barcelona) with awesome results. We got a huuuuuuge apartment with private patio, washer/dryer, dishwasher... you name for like 20euro a day per person.

Back to 0

• outlawz
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 02:20:04 AM »
appartment look good, thank, will checkout the bar and club of course!
any other good tips?
thanks again!

Back to 0

• outlawz
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 04:50:25 AM »
thanks everyone, got an apartment!

-now still looking for some decent weed/hash/dealer
-and any other nice mini ramps, or new spots.

BTW whats a good skateshop there, incase i break my board too many times.

pm of reply if you got something 4 me, cheers and thanks!

Back to 0

• outlawz
Re: looking for some travel tips in Barca, (pussy inside!)
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 06:12:06 AM »
up! adjusted the topic a bit, more info if anyone can help!
thanks!

INHABITANTS

Re: (pussy inside!) looking for some more travel tips in Barca,thnks
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
there's a shop by macba called free, just ask anyone there they'll know where it is.