Author Topic: I Died  (Read 7250 times)

mbl88

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I Died
« on: July 27, 2006, 01:45:27 AM »
almost, on the way to work today i rolled my bosses car n slid across 3lanes on traffice i got out unscaved but i thout i was going to die, so the point of the tread is hav u come close to death
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
  • AUSTIN 3:16
Re: I Died
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 06:14:07 AM »
too bad you didn't die

kaufmaner

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 06:47:35 AM »
too bad you didn't die
atleast he is funny

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 06:54:35 AM »
i've seen some deaths, which is fucking brutal and i'd never wish that on anyone, and it's not something i want to remember, but you're not goign to forget it.

But actaully yeah i have come pretty close to getting killed or at least seriously fucked up.

This guy swung a scaffolding pole with cemented 6 inch metal spikes at my head in a fight in Mallorca a few years ago, it miss my temple by literaly about 1/8 an inch and the end of it scarpped my face, then my mate grabed the spiky thing and broke his wrist catching it, then it all got a bit mental, i've got photo of the "weapon"

The thing to remember here is, if you're hanging about with Frenchies at the beach and you hear other Frenchies shouting French football songs -

Don't
A) Start shouting Scottish ones back
B) Shout silly French sentance at them like - "Eat a banana" or "Your Mother eats chips"

As these things combine are apparently not funny to drunk holigans looking for a fight
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 07:18:09 AM »
I was driving one night and this car pulled out infront of me and two guys jumped out with guns and rushed my car. When I saw the guns, how close they were and how they were running up on me I thought that I was about to die, absolutely terrified. I laid down across the seat and then punched it in reverse and could hear gun shots ringing out. I ended up doing a reverse 180 thing while still laying down, which I have no idea how I did it but it was fucking perfect. When my car stopped spining I was pointing directly down a street that tooke me away from the assholes. I saw the guys standing in the middle of the road with their guns out in my rear view mirror as I drove off. They were looking at each other like WTF???

It freaked me out real bad. I stayed home from work for 3 days and it just really made me feel sketchy in traffic for a couple of years. I didn't feel comfortable with people driving along side me.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 07:20:06 AM »
i've seen some deaths, which is fucking brutal and i'd never wish that on anyone, and it's not something i want to remember, but you're not goign to forget it.

But actaully yeah i have come pretty close to getting killed or at least seriously fucked up.

This guy swung a scaffolding pole with cemented 6 inch metal spikes at my head in a fight in Mallorca a few years ago, it miss my temple by literaly about 1/8 an inch and the end of it scarpped my face, then my mate grabed the spiky thing and broke his wrist catching it, then it all got a bit mental, i've got photo of the "weapon"

The thing to remember here is, if you're hanging about with Frenchies at the beach and you hear other Frenchies shouting French football songs -

Don't
B) Shout silly French sentance at them like - "Eat a banana" or "Your Mother eats chips"

As these things combine are apparently not funny to drunk holigans looking for a fight

killing someone over soccer, that is just rediculous.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 07:46:57 AM »
Expand Quote
too bad you didn't die
[close]
atleast he is funny

mable is funny? hahahaha see now that is funny. you are obviously a fuckin moron. and who said i was funny? i don't think im funny nor do i try to be. so heres an idea. shut the fuck up.

kaufmaner

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 08:13:28 AM »
thanks, you can go now

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »
I was driving one night and this car pulled out infront of me and two guys jumped out with guns and rushed my car. When I saw the guns, how close they were and how they were running up on me I thought that I was about to die, absolutely terrified. I laid down across the seat and then punched it in reverse and could hear gun shots ringing out. I ended up doing a reverse 180 thing while still laying down, which I have no idea how I did it but it was fucking perfect. When my car stopped spining I was pointing directly down a street that tooke me away from the assholes. I saw the guys standing in the middle of the road with their guns out in my rear view mirror as I drove off. They were looking at each other like WTF???

It freaked me out real bad. I stayed home from work for 3 days and it just really made me feel sketchy in traffic for a couple of years. I didn't feel comfortable with people driving along side me.

this happened in houston?
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 08:29:57 AM »
thanks, you can go now

no really. shut the fuck up. for your own good.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 08:47:25 AM »
Expand Quote

Don't

[close]

What's really funny is, we were a bunch of skaters chilling by the beach having a late night smoke with some Austrain chicks and a French skater, these guy's had been giving the French skater shit for hanging out with "English" (Idiots as we're Scottish - PAH THE FOOLS), but the Football Frenchies and skater French were all in the same apartment, they kept trying to fight him, then they (the football Frenchies) were out on the rampage, obviously hear someone shout "Eat a Banana" followed by a round of "You eat Apple Chips" and then it's fucking on.

What was funny was we kicked there asses, went home cas there'd been so much fights all over the place that night and the "guardiacivil" (the tuff Spanish cops that beat the shit out of you)  were out looking for blood, so chilled on the balcony hear all this shit, the football Frenchies now had a mob and were looking for us, but found the guardiacivil instead who beat the shit out of them, then arrested them - that was funny, battered twice in one night hahaha dicks

But yeah Palma is full of English/Irish/French and German's who are basically there for a lads holiday and to kick the crap out of each other, i've never seen that much fighting, basically fucking riots every night till the Civil Guard start arresting everyone - litteraly everyone and battering fuck out of them.

But yeah dying over football - happens quite alot.

You normally get into fight over here with the simple question "What team to you support ?"

Don't answer, asses, age, number, fitness, then run like fuck

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 09:31:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

In the heights on yale by 11th. I drove a shit car at the time too. No idea what that was about. My girl lived a few blocks from where it happened and heard the shots. It was fucking awful, no matter how tough you think you are, guys running at you with guns will humble you.

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 09:34:53 AM »

Don't tell that to the Columbians.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 10:04:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

In the heights on yale by 11th. I drove a shit car at the time too. No idea what that was about. My girl lived a few blocks from where it happened and heard the shots. It was fucking awful, no matter how tough you think you are, guys running at you with guns will humble you.

if you were a real man you would have gotten out of your car, stunnered them, then proceeded to jump on the roof of your car and guzzle budweisers

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 10:21:49 AM »
In the heights on yale by 11th. I drove a shit car at the time too. No idea what that was about.

damn, that's crazy.  it was probably a case of mistaken identity. 
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

cmills

• Rep: -11
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 10:40:29 AM »
if you were a real man you would have gotten out of your car, stunnered them, then proceeded to jump on the roof of your car and guzzle budweisers

whatnot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 10:46:27 AM »
Expand Quote
In the heights on yale by 11th. I drove a shit car at the time too. No idea what that was about.
[close]

damn, that's crazy.  it was probably a case of mistaken identity. 
i love opening skate talk and see mbl88 mbl88 mbl88... on every thread's last post
----anonymous member

Chris from Essex

• Rep: 4
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 11:03:08 AM »
Sounds like an attempted carjacking, lucky for you though.

South Africa is the place for serious violence. A guy I used to work with told me this crazy story; his dad was out driving in the countryside one day and he sees a guy laying flat out in the middle of a dirt road. In South Africa, you certainly don't stop at traffic lights or just generally, so he guides his car in to tall grass at the edge of the road to pass the body. He hears the sound "bump, bump, bump" which are the bodies (maybe heads) of three gunmen being crushed, who were waiting to ambush him.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:08:43 AM by Chris from Essex »

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 11:07:24 AM »
Hey man if you know Greg Finch ask him about some of his South Africa stories they're fucking nuts, i can't remember who was telling me (one of his SA mate who was living with him in London at the time - there was like 7 of them) but he stopped his car to help someone, the guy ran to the window just before he could do anything - CLICK, CLICK, CLICK at the window, the jackers gun jammed ! ! !

And he drove off shitting himself and didn't leave the compound for a LONG time after that.

SA is fucked and you will get fucked up if you don't have a guide

Chris from Essex

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 11:16:42 AM »
Well, I've got loads more, which you might enjoy.

A South African skater who I met skating in London one afternoon told me that he was robbed at gunpoint for his board, by a bunch of guys in a stolen BMW!

My dad's mate used to live in South Africa and emigrated to Portugal following a crazy robbery at his house. Apparently, he was driving home one evening, went to turn in to his driveway, when a car screeched up behind him and three guys jumped out brandishing AK-47s! Luckily, he wasn't totally blocked in, so he reversed at high speed, managed to turn the car around and just fled. They didn't chase though, just robbed his house and left. I guess in SA when someone robs you they kill you to boot, rather than just taking what you have.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:20:23 AM by Chris from Essex »

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 11:19:23 AM »
I wonder how the South African tourism industry is doing.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 11:47:31 AM »
I wonder how the South African tourism industry is doing.

Which is ironic as it's doing really well, you see where the tourist are is nice and safe, where the tourist go is nice and safe, well when i say safe, i mean protected by large walls and poice/security teams, so the badies don't get in

If you live in South Africa you live in a compound which is a nice little protected area.

Basically you'll never have a need to go to Jo'Burg, unless of course you actually needed, robbed, raped, murdered obiviously all after getting aids that is, ohh and it's not just if your white either just to make sure there's no racisum going on (in case Alan kicks off again)

Chris from Essex

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 11:53:02 AM »
Oh yeah, that guy I was telling you about earlier was also caught up in a bank robbery. Told (along with everyone else in the bank!) to lie down on the floor etc. Then the robbers split at high speed. Well, I still fancy going to SA at some point, apart from the high crime/AIDS, it's a beautiful place.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 12:03:45 PM »
Oh yeah, that guy I was telling you about earlier was also caught up in a bank robbery. Told (along with everyone else in the bank!) to lie down on the floor etc. Then the robbers split at high speed. Well, I still fancy going to SA at some point, apart from the high crime/AIDS, it's a beautiful place.

It's got some amazing skate spots and some sick looking parks as well, just go with a South African, and don't be stupid about where you're going or what you're doing.

It's funny next year there's some Aberdeen Football thing over there, i think the teams twinned with some South African team or some shit i don't know about, but yeah, shit loads of the fans are going over - the South African guy at work was pissing himself when they mentioned the name of the city - straight up "WHERE ! ! ! You know you'll get killed ! ! !"

Too funny, after a few google searches i think some people want refunds on there tickets hahaha

"But there'll be 60 of us in a group, that's just our group they'll be other to - and we're all pretty hard !"

"No, you're white and foreign and it's a city of 2 million - you don't stand a chance. . ."

That's when i started laughing

Chris from Essex

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 12:10:31 PM »
Yeah, after seeing that eS' tour on 411 back in the day, it seems like great fun.

I guess you've just got to be careful, I don't want to be a pussy though, going on safari looks wicked amongst other things. I'll just take my gun (kidding).

Expand Quote
[close]

It's got some amazing skate spots and some sick looking parks as well, just go with a South African, and don't be stupid about where you're going or what you're doing.

It's funny next year there's some Aberdeen Football thing over there, i think the teams twinned with some South African team or some shit i don't know about, but yeah, shit loads of the fans are going over - the South African guy at work was pissing himself when they mentioned the name of the city - straight up "WHERE ! ! ! You know you'll get killed ! ! !"

Too funny, after a few google searches i think some people want refunds on there tickets hahaha

"But there'll be 60 of us in a group, that's just our group they'll be other to - and we're all pretty hard !"

"No, you're white and foreign and it's a city of 2 million - you don't stand a chance. . ."

That's when i started laughing

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 12:14:48 PM »
i didn't almost die but i got a gun pulled on me in this little dirty ghetto city a few towns over from me called asbury park. i was like 15 and thats where we always go to get booze cuz they never ID. we were on this street springfield ave which is the worst area of the whole city. theres mad homeless people just chillin and seriously crack dealers and whores all over the place. so we were stopped at a light in my friends car and this huge guy comes up to us and taps on the window. of course we didn't put it down but he said "you want diesel" or something like that through the window which apparently means heroin. we were like uhhh no we're alright and he lifted his shirt up and he had a gun on his waist and said "gimme 20 bucks white boy." so my friend just gunned it through the light and we almost got hit by a car but luckily we didn't get robbed or shot. i still go there to get liquor but i go to a different store on a safer street.

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »
^^^^ Hey JohnC, do you know that stripper from Hot22 that kept a hand in a jar on her beside table?

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 12:18:24 PM »
idk what hot 22 is....so no...why?

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 12:20:09 PM »
why would he be like "gimme 20 bucks" as long as he's there robbing you and has a gun shouldn't he just ask for all your money? pretty nice dude if you ask me hahah
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 12:21:22 PM »
haha yea he was probably just trying to tax us cuz we were white kids on "his" street.