Author Topic: Cale Nuske?  (Read 13609 times)

L.S

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Cale Nuske?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 02:18:21 AM »
NUSKE IS SICK :)

was he staying with murdo as well?
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2006, 04:50:53 AM »
javier nunez is nasty get the fuck outta here, damn im reminisin about that switch f/s ng pop out over the grate (last trick in street cinema) , i understand the point your tryna make but you gotta actually use someone good with a wack style, let's see, like lennie kirk

ah yes, lennie kirk is a very good choice

monster network

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2006, 04:56:42 AM »
i find australian skateboarding much the same as the australians on slap, by far the majority is dull and lame as fuck yet there are the odd shining exceptions...(liege on here...i'm struggling with the skateboarding example...but there are a couple)

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2006, 05:32:16 AM »
dustin?

monster network

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006, 05:37:13 AM »
true, he's awesome

max power

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2006, 05:50:51 AM »
i find australian skateboarding much the same as the australians on slap, by far the majority is dull and lame as fuck yet there are the odd shining exceptions...(liege on here...i'm struggling with the skateboarding example...but there are a couple)
lewis marnell
andrew brophy
shane cross
phil mackie
andrew currie
dorfus
etc.

BleachBeach

• Rep: -5
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2006, 07:15:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Justin Eldrige = the least deserving pro to currently have a shoe. Didn't he get a shoe like 6 months after chocolate turned him pro?
[close]

gotta agree with that hes good but hes never even had a real video part ... some many more dudes deserve a shoe (danny garcia,welsh,pops, etc. ....)

Hey if all those guys wanted to ride for Es they could have pro shoes too.

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2006, 07:36:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
lewis marnell
andrew brophy
shane cross
phil mackie
andrew currie
dorfus
etc.

dennis durrant
chima ferguson
dustin dollin
duncombe
and many more that americans will never hear about

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2006, 09:27:09 AM »
shane cross, gareth stehr...they're sick right?

leeroy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 09:32:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
lewis marnell
andrew brophy
shane cross
phil mackie
andrew currie
dorfus
etc.

brophy's english?
"The Night Of The Vampire"

Anton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
    • Blog avatar image
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 09:37:20 AM »
brophy from oz but he lives in london

the iron monkey

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »
brophy is a good, less boring nuske basically.

sklls?itsthe90sguy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2006, 12:03:57 PM »
I find the same to be true for England, and triply so for Canada. England USUALLY equates to serviceable but trite 'Slap cliches', while Canada is a jingoist mix of waterd-down, be--Half Cabbed 'skartists' (who just got done painting wizards and non-sequiters on skate decks for the next Anti-Social show), very faggy, overly-groomed and color-coordinated wiggers who usually exist because of the Quebecois-French thing, and jocks...who at that point I'd actually probably have the most fun hanging out with. At least they eat shark hearts.*

*Yeah, I know (fuckface).

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2006, 12:13:29 PM »
Oooh, someone's very sensitive.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

the iron monkey

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I find the same to be true for England, and triply so for Canada. England USUALLY equates to serviceable but trite 'Slap cliches', while Canada is a jingoist mix of waterd-down, be--Half Cabbed 'skartists' (who just got done painting wizards and non-sequiters on skate decks for the next Anti-Social show), very faggy, overly-groomed and color-coordinated wiggers who usually exist because of the Quebecois-French thing, and jocks...who at that point I'd actually probably have the most fun hanging out with. At least they eat shark hearts.*

ok i'm english but as you said usually and took the trouble to capitalise it and bearing in mind that monster network is probably the most prominent english poster here and wields a trite but sericeable slap cliche like none other ima let that go.

for the record i've talked shit on gonz (the real one not m.n), krooked and mccrank recently.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2006, 12:20:04 PM »
I met him a while back, he seemed cool....
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

max power

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2006, 12:25:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ha

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2006, 12:45:08 PM »
this dude is so sick like waykind he just like flips in and flips out ya know? he should have been pro like 5 years ago for sure

Vibetek

• Rep: 0
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2006, 03:48:24 PM »

Please don't use few Australians that post here as an example of the many.

Same goes for who you see. For every commercially acceptable Aussie you've seen who's received the limelight there is an underground ripper who can think outside of the square and come up with interesting stuff.
blaaahhhh ahhhh.....

SixofSeven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »
Although he does have a lot of similarities with Justin Timberlake Eldridge I still think Cale is the shit. You don't fuck with his part in Bon Appetit

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2006, 08:38:17 PM »
gareth stehr...sick right?
hes from new zealand, but i guess its a similar scene

sir ruffs a lot

• Rep: -1
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2006, 11:17:42 PM »
HE WAS RAW AS FUCK.

shady

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2006, 11:32:41 PM »

The scene is what people should look at right? Skateboarding isn't a competition, unless your a cerksucker..Sure America kills in terms of talent, obviously but Australia still has its fair share to keep the scene growing and people stoked as noted before. Not to brag but generally speaking skaters who travel here (GWC for example) love it and are well looked after. I'd love to be more apart of it but my lifestyle doesn't allow, whatever..if you don't like it you can go and get fucked.
"Chris Finch bloody good rep...awful awful man"

New to the Slap boards.

shady

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2006, 11:33:51 PM »
apologies if that was a bit off topic.
"Chris Finch bloody good rep...awful awful man"

New to the Slap boards.

monster network

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2006, 03:22:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ok i'm english but as you said usually and took the trouble to capitalise it and bearing in mind that monster network is probably the most prominent english poster here and wields a trite but sericeable slap cliche like none other ima let that go.

for the record i've talked shit on gonz (the real one not m.n), krooked and mccrank recently.

to be honest, i said all that just to get a rise and see what wombats would come out of the woodwork...kinda worked...hehe, sorry all. particular apologies to vibetek, i should have remembered you, i still for some reason think you're living in kew gardens neck of the woods though.

anyway, got to question someone who seems to diss 'skartists' yet has a blender quote as a username...what is that about?

Vibetek

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2006, 03:30:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

to be honest, i said all that just to get a rise and see what wombats would come out of the woodwork...kinda worked...hehe, sorry all. particular apologies to vibetek, i should have remembered you, i still for some reason think you're living in kew gardens neck of the woods though.

anyway, got to question someone who seems to diss 'skartists' yet has a blender quote as a username...what is that about?

Yeah I've been living in London for the last 3 years.

I can now appreciate a good fry up, I know the off side rule and can pick which tube carriage to be on so I can get off next to an exit.
blaaahhhh ahhhh.....

monster network

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2006, 04:23:23 AM »
if the first piece of small talk that comes to mind when talking to a stranger involves the weather you'll get a passport

the iron monkey

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2006, 04:34:14 AM »

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2006, 05:55:42 AM »
Dude's a rail chomper or whatever, but I like him alot. 

what does that mean? rails are the sickest thing to watch so why would that be a bad thing

L.S

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2006, 05:57:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Dude's a rail chomper or whatever, but I like him alot. 
[close]

what does that mean? rails are the sickest thing to watch so why would that be a bad thing

stop trying so hard.