Author Topic: Passion of the Jew  (Read 11724 times)

Ban NASCAR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Passion of the Jew
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2006, 08:34:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesus was also black.
[close]

Could you elaborate on that one?
[close]

It says in the bible he had wollen hair and ashen (sp?) feet, which is normal of people of African decent.

Jesus was Jewish, with a middle eastern appearance.  When Jesus was taken by the Temple guards He was kissed by Judas to signify who He was compared to His disciples, meaning he was indistinguishable from His Jewish followers, not white or black.  The woolen hair thing is a misconception. The Bible describes Jesus' hair as being white like wool (Rev. 1:14), using the color of wool as the quality being described, not the texture. And I'm sure that most people's feet were ashen back then, with walking with the sandals as the main mode of transportation and all.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2006, 09:13:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesus was also black.
[close]

[close]

It says in the bible he had wollen hair and ashen (sp?) feet, which is normal of people of African decent.
[close]

Jesus was Jewish, with a middle eastern appearance.  When Jesus was taken by the Temple guards He was kissed by Judas to signify who He was compared to His disciples, meaning he was indistinguishable from His Jewish followers, not white or black.  The woolen hair thing is a misconception. The Bible describes Jesus' hair as being white like wool (Rev. 1:14), using the color of wool as the quality being described, not the texture. And I'm sure that most people's feet were ashen back then, with walking with the sandals as the main mode of transportation and all.

Well we all agree he wasn't a blue eyed blonde though.

Ban NASCAR

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2006, 10:00:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesus was also black.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

yup

The Laps of Alps.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2006, 08:25:28 AM »
jesus was so black he was purple.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2006, 09:45:13 AM »
jesus was so black he was purple.

Actually it's a little know fact, he's from Aberdeen, like all things good, he was born and raised in the North East of Scotland, where he worked in his family business of joinery, some of the work he did can still be seen in the Historic buildings of the Upper Kirkgate and Marshiall Collage buildings, before leaving Aberdeen to explore possible buniess oppertunitiies over seas, he struck apon the idea importing fish and wines from over seas and selling them locally and obviously further afield, his feet became "ashen black" due to poor transport and having to walk long distances with sandels, trade at this point began to worry Jesus as he wondered if this new business venture of fish/wines importing might work, this in turn had and effect on Jesus's hair turning it white - once he had established a company in the far east he and his company's board of directors began trading.

This however came to an end when he was caught out on tax duties or import/exporting due to bad advice from a member of the board a "Judas" the local athorities arrested and imprisoned him, all company asset we seized and he was put on trial for evasion of income tax and non-paid duties

Things then turned bad for him. . .

It's another little known fact his name was actually Jesse McChristie, due to the local dialect he truned to "Jesus Christ" as a name people would understand

It's all in Wikipeidia i swear
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

uruguay

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2006, 01:04:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesus was also black.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

glad you could come to that totally irrelevant conclusion.

hair_this_raw

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2006, 12:20:22 AM »
and his are the footsteps on the beach during those hard times

frizz

• Rep: 2
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2006, 02:44:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesus was also black.
[close]

[close]

[close]

god damn am i glad you cleared that up.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2006, 03:51:47 AM »
according to David Cross the single pair of footsteps is when god was helpiung one of the other  6 billion people on the planet. You stubbed your toe on some drift wood on the way back to your malibu beach home? boo-fucking hoo!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

hair_this_raw

« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2006, 08:48:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
according to David Cross the single pair of footsteps is when god was helpiung one of the other  6 billion people on the planet. You stubbed your toe on some drift wood on the way back to your malibu beach home? boo-fucking hoo!

well i guess the terrorists have already won