Author Topic: Plan B promo DVD  (Read 16869 times)

1qaz2wsx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Plan B promo DVD
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 10:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote
yo johnc, what town do you live in?
[close]

spring lake...you?

and kev/max power - go to a wachovia bank and ask how old you have to be to work as a teller if you really care all that much

wenning lives in long branch, you live in spring lake.  they are a half hour away from each other, so you are telling me wenning travels a 1/2 hour every time he needs to use the bank?  i think someone is lying.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • AUSTIN 3:16
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 10:46:42 AM »
obviously you didnt read my posts

the bank i work at is in wennings hometown of monmouth beach.

wenning isn't from long branch hes from monmouth beach. go check the habitat site.

FOURS

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2006, 10:47:12 AM »
hahahaha......seriously. I live in a shit town, and I have 4 banks on each corner on ONE street, which are a 5 minute drive from me and I live in the middle of nowhere.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006, 10:53:46 AM »
so they don't monitor what you look at on the internet? weird, especially for a bank.

some sites are blocked but obviously the slap site isn't gonna be on the radar. we are allowed to use the internet when not with customers. and asking me to take a picture with wenning is just ridiculous.

alright guys fine...ill admit it...im leading a double life. one as a hard working bank teller on the slap boards and another as some kid who sits inside all day and posts here.

1qaz2wsx

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2006, 10:55:16 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]

wenning isn't from long branch hes from monmouth beach. go check the habitat site.

he lives in long branch (check "brian gets busy" on the habitatfeildlog).  which is right by monmouth beach.  so you travel a 1/2 hour out of your way to work at a bank?  why not work at one in town?

FOURS

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 10:58:39 AM »
the reason he can't find a job in his hometown, is because NO ONE IS GOING TO HIRE A 17 YEAROLD TO WORK IN A BANK!.  that's why.

Bank Teller: Requirements

Requirements

* Minimum age: 18 years.
    * Must take the COMPASS or ASSET test before entering the program or being placed on the pre-registration list.

Recommendations

* High school diploma or GED.
    * Bondable.
    * Ability to speak English clearly. 

now seeing as your 17, you clearly don't meet the minimum age of "18" and you certainly don't have a Highschool Diploma yet.

sooooooooo....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 11:04:34 AM by FOURS »

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 11:20:50 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

he lives in long branch (check "brian gets busy" on the habitatfeildlog).  which is right by monmouth beach.  so you travel a 1/2 hour out of your way to work at a bank?  why not work at one in town?

wenning lives in monmouth beach. long branch skatepark is right near the monmouth beach border on ocean ave. it says "just a few blocks from his house"...it doesn't say anything about the town. check his profile on the habitat site. it doesn't say he lives in long branch on the field log.

and yes i travel a half hour to work at this branch. im a "roving teller." that means i fill in for people who are on vacation or branches with vacancies. ive been working in monmouth beach the past 3 weeks cuz someone just quit. usually my location changes weekly.

FOURS: i do have a GED. i'm going to fairfield university next fall. but i guess im lying about that too...no 17 year old could possibly be starting college. and those requirements are obviously not for the bank i work at as im 17 and i am currently working here. ill post up some proof tonight in this thread. or even better...

1qaz2wsx you seem like you live in the area...come into the wachovia on beach road in monmouth beach sometime before saturday and you will see me working here.

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »
Why is it hard to believe he works in a bank? who would make up a lie about working at a bank? Obviously these are just people trying to start shit with some bullshit accusations.
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2006, 11:32:21 AM »
yea im so done with this. if i was gonna make up a lie i would make up something cool. working in a bank and being 17 is not that cool. but ill post up proof tonight just cuz i love to rub shit in peoples faces when they're wrong.

the iron monkey

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2006, 11:39:49 AM »
Why is it hard to believe he works in a bank? who would make up a lie about working at a bank? Obviously these are just people trying to start shit with some bullshit accusations.

if he was lying it would probably be about wenning and his cousin coming into the bank and saying:

A - the habitat video was coming out in a few months.
B - Brian was still on habitat (the cousin)
C- brian was still on habitat (brian)

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2006, 11:44:58 AM »
from plan b promo dvd to arranging a field trip to the monmouth, NJ bank in three pages... a new landspeed record i believe

kuark

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2006, 11:50:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spring lake...you?

and kev/max power - go to a wachovia bank and ask how old you have to be to work as a teller if you really care all that much
[close]

wenning lives in long branch, you live in spring lake.  they are a half hour away from each other, so you are telling me wenning travels a 1/2 hour every time he needs to use the bank?  i think someone is lying.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2006, 11:55:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if he was lying it would probably be about wenning and his cousin coming into the bank and saying:

A - the habitat video was coming out in a few months.
B - Brian was still on habitat (the cousin)
C- brian was still on habitat (brian)

wenning is still on habitat. where is the proof that hes on plan b? he told me inhabitants was coming out this year but all videos get pushed back. why would i lie about something that i could so easily be called out on? if 1qaz2wsx lives in the area  he should come into this bank. i am working in monmouth beach, where wenning lives...so its possible that he would come into the bank here. its not all that unbelievable if you think about it.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spring lake...you?

[close]

[close]

why did you quote that? we already went through this. i live in spring lake, travel a half hour to monmouth beach to work where wenning lives.

kuark

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2006, 12:26:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spring lake...you?

[close]

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2006, 12:35:02 PM »
hahaha nice

56InchFlatScreen

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2006, 12:35:46 PM »
JOHN.. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EXPLAING THIS TO THESE FUCKING EMO FAGS... FUCK THEM ALL ..

YOUR FROM JERSEY.. IVE HEARD YOU WORK IN THE BANK, ( I ASKED) ITS TRUE. OK .. BIG FUCKING DEAL

FUCKING ALL THAT EXPLAINING,IF THESE FUCKS GOT A PROBELM TELL EM COME ON DOWN TO THE BANK AND MEET YOU IN THE FUCKING PARKING LOT..

ME AND MY DAD WILL BE GLAD TO SHOW UP !!

max power

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2006, 12:36:43 PM »
ME AND MY DAD WILL BE GLAD TO SHOW UP !!
what, he has to drive?

56InchFlatScreen

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2006, 12:38:25 PM »
YES HE HAS TO DRIVE ME YOU FUCKING person, IM 16.AND IM NOT TAKING THE TRAIN JUST TO WATCH SOME ASSHOLE FROM A BANK GET SLAPPED AROUND !

FOURS

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2006, 12:48:36 PM »
you and your dad are rednecks. shut up already you koon. quit posting IN GOD DAMN CAPS ALREADY.

vanilladutch

• Rep: 2
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2006, 01:02:44 PM »
shut up already you koon

ok, what the fuck is that supposed to mean??

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2006, 01:03:07 PM »
HA - Yeah John, sorry i went home, but man seriously fighting on the internet is gay as fuck just ignore it.

On a happier note i'm going to give Rattary, McCrank, some other Zero dude, and Conhuir (can't remember his lastname) some Tosillitus, yeah make sure you speak to them about once they're back in the US/Canada/Ireland and ask who they got it from so you know i'm not lying.

"Why are your glands swollen and you look like shite ?"

"Got Tonsillitus !"

"Where from ?"

"One of John's mates in A/Deen!"
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

56InchFlatScreen

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2006, 01:03:18 PM »
UMMM, NO DAMIEN ..FUCK YOU .. MATTER FACT , FUCK YOU WITH A AIDS INFESTED DILDO !!!

56InchFlatScreen

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2006, 01:04:20 PM »
you and your dad are rednecks. shut up already you koon. quit posting IN GOD DAMN CAPS ALREADY.

AND YEAH , WHAT THE FUCKS A KOON.. IM NOT BLACK YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.

colinsthename

• Rep: 21
  • Ripping.
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2006, 01:04:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

spring lake...you?

my bad for getting all these people on your case about that, but i'm from bridgewater.  just wanted to find out where the jersey heads on slap are from.
I hope one day Steve Austin is walking the street, I throw him a beer, and he stunners you.

56InchFlatScreen

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2006, 01:19:39 PM »
IM FROM WEST NEW YORK BITCHES BY WAY OF ASBURY PARK

B I T C H !

colinsthename

• Rep: 21
  • Ripping.
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2006, 01:43:42 PM »
who gives a shit.
I hope one day Steve Austin is walking the street, I throw him a beer, and he stunners you.

E.l.G

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »
Nuke this topic.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2006, 01:51:08 PM »
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

the iron monkey

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2006, 02:04:24 PM »
HA - Yeah John, sorry i went home, but man seriously fighting on the internet is gay as fuck just ignore it.

On a happier note i'm going to give Rattary, McCrank, some other Zero dude, and Conhuir (can't remember his lastname) some Tosillitus, yeah make sure you speak to them about once they're back in the US/Canada/Ireland and ask who they got it from so you know i'm not lying.

"Why are your glands swollen and you look like shite ?"

"Got Tonsillitus !"

"Where from ?"

"One of John's mates in A/Deen!"

how is john?