Author Topic: Daryl Angel Threatened to Sue Me For An Instagram Comment  (Read 8974 times)

Donkey Lips

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
Re: Daryl Angel Threatened to Sue Me For An Instagram Comment
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2021, 06:45:45 AM »
"I hope you have money for a lawyer" says the dude who has been selling all of his old t-shirts on mercari for rent money since 2017.

T4T

• Rep: 8
  • fake and lame
    • My Youtube avatar image
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2021, 06:47:40 AM »
Expand Quote
So? You came here to get support from your "not" virtual friends of your bullshit written to daryl angel? Do you really think anyone can put up with this crap for years? Get a fucking life, daryl angel will fight his demons you are not the world's justifier. By the way if he has not been convicted or proven in front of a judge his crime can perfectly sue you. Instagram is required to grant ip and all stupid shit you leave to the internet in front of a judge. And trust me that with a good lawyer, time and money and a well lawsuit presented you keep breaking his balls he would do it too. Take care of yourself, maybe you are paranoid obsessions? Or maybe if you had a woman at your side you would be even more dangerous than him? Fuck you weirdo and use instagram for handjobs like all ugly teens like you, try to hashtag #ijustwanttobenoticed
[close]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fully dip my back smiths, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on street spots, and I have over 300 confirmed clips.

I am trained in bs tailslides and I’m the top commenter in the entire SLAP forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with grammar and wittiness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nerds across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Daryl. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, wife-beater. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can insult you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard.

Not only am I extensively trained in internet shit-talking, but I have access to the entire comment section of your Instagram and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re a fucking kook, kiddo.

pissing myself laughing at this. Forgot abt the Navy Seal copypasta
schoolteachers can get paid $100k when they get a collab with dragonball

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2021, 07:12:32 AM »
Will post photo later but I shit you not I got a Daryl Angel Sponsored ad the other day on instagram. Dude lives in nyc and just lurks around trying desperately to make friends with anyone with no previous knowledge of who he is.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2021, 07:36:35 AM »
Expand Quote
So? You came here to get support from your "not" virtual friends of your bullshit written to daryl angel? Do you really think anyone can put up with this crap for years? Get a fucking life, daryl angel will fight his demons you are not the world's justifier. By the way if he has not been convicted or proven in front of a judge his crime can perfectly sue you. Instagram is required to grant ip and all stupid shit you leave to the internet in front of a judge. And trust me that with a good lawyer, time and money and a well lawsuit presented you keep breaking his balls he would do it too. Take care of yourself, maybe you are paranoid obsessions? Or maybe if you had a woman at your side you would be even more dangerous than him? Fuck you weirdo and use instagram for handjobs like all ugly teens like you, try to hashtag #ijustwanttobenoticed
[close]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fully dip my back smiths, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on street spots, and I have over 300 confirmed clips.

I am trained in bs tailslides and I’m the top commenter in the entire SLAP forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with grammar and wittiness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nerds across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Daryl. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, wife-beater. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can insult you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard.

Not only am I extensively trained in internet shit-talking, but I have access to the entire comment section of your Instagram and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

I love this response, but I wanted to ask why you capitalized “internet” ?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2021, 08:20:30 AM »
"I hope you have money for a lawyer" says the dude who has been selling all of his old t-shirts on mercari for rent money since 2017.

Maybe he wanted to borrow some money?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2021, 08:35:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2021, 08:47:21 AM »
If he hasn't sought out an orthodontist by now, I wouldn't worry much about being contacted by an attorney.

Thanks for that laugh.  Would gnar if I could.

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2021, 09:04:47 AM »
Now that it's the start of a new business week, the team of attorneys that Daryl undoubtedly has on retainer will have used the rest of their weekend to formulate a legal strategy to deal with your instagram post.  I'm sure you'll be hearing from them any moment now..

Get hungry on it!

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2021, 09:06:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If Daryl needs extra cash, I recommend he give $500 bucks to Joey Tershay & maximize that return, baby.

EDIT: Upon further consideration, it seems like Daryl needs ANY cash at all, never mind EXTRA cash.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

vhsfisheye

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2021, 10:59:26 AM »

Hi Daryl

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2021, 12:20:31 PM »
A lawyer and paralegal chimed in and didn't mention the fact the Daryl could indeed sue the commenter.  You can sue pretty much anyone for anything.   With the right amount of money you might win.   Go out there and lose that case...well you might be the one paying money.   The you being Daryl.   Good luck with that Daryl.  Better check that lawyers coke habit if they're saying your have a "sure win".

Good luck as well to all those that feel like they're accomplishing anything by leaving comments on insta. 

donkey

• Rep: -65
  • donk
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2021, 12:26:23 PM »
shut up daryl u fucking bitch lol

vhsfisheye

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2021, 12:35:02 PM »
A lawyer and paralegal chimed in and didn't mention the fact the Daryl could indeed sue the commenter.  You can sue pretty much anyone for anything.   With the right amount of money you might win.   Go out there and lose that case...well you might be the one paying money.   The you being Daryl.   Good luck with that Daryl.  Better check that lawyers coke habit if they're saying your have a "sure win".

Good luck as well to all those that feel like they're accomplishing anything by leaving comments on insta.

Does Daryl really have a case wasn’t dude found guilty of two separate assaults and sent to rehabilitation classes? Am I really slandering the dude if he commuted the crime?

I did accomplish something with my comment, I ruined a woman beaters day and that’s good enough for me

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2021, 12:40:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Does Daryl really have a case wasn’t dude found guilty of two separate assaults and sent to rehabilitation classes? Am I really slandering the dude if he commuted the crime?

I did accomplish something with my comment, I ruined a woman beaters day and that’s good enough for me

Doesn't matter what he's done.   Your actions could easily qualify as harassment.    Again.  Doesn't mean he can win.   But he sure can pay a lawyer to attempt to sue you.  I think we all know Daryl isn't going to be affording a laywer.  Unless hes a trust fund kid.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2021, 01:04:48 PM »
Hey, he can stick that lawsuit up his Daryl Anal. You know what I mean? Fuck you Daryl, I know you're reading this.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2021, 01:23:33 PM »

vhsfisheye

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2021, 01:33:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Doesn't matter what he's done.   Your actions could easily qualify as harassment.    Again.  Doesn't mean he can win.   But he sure can pay a lawyer to attempt to sue you.  I think we all know Daryl isn't going to be affording a laywer.  Unless hes a trust fund kid.

Unless he starts a gofundme to pay for it

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2021, 01:39:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I love this response, but I wanted to ask why you capitalized “internet” ?

It was technically AP Style until 2016, when journalism's official stylebook decided to finally accept the lower-case "i."

cellarmushroom

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2021, 02:07:53 PM »
Saw this fuckface filming around manhattan yesterday

cellarmushroom

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2021, 02:09:06 PM »
Will post photo later but I shit you not I got a Daryl Angel Sponsored ad the other day on instagram. Dude lives in nyc and just lurks around trying desperately to make friends with anyone with no previous knowledge of who he is.

I'm 100% certain the kids on castle consider the free boards, so they're not in the wrong. At least he can be taken advantage of.

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2021, 03:36:31 PM »
imagine posting an apology to your insta (and deleting it) and then two years later trying to say that they were "fault" allegations. guess it was a "fault" apology then!!

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 585
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2021, 03:54:47 PM »
I sent him this dm last month. Sadly, I don’t think he read it. Maybe I need to work on my dumb jokes. I’d  personally love to smack the plaque of the little creeps teeth if I ever saw him in the wild.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2021, 05:28:41 PM »
OP i’m a lawyer lmk if you need anything
A real freedom fighter, I knew it was you!

https://youtu.be/i_iaugcJW7Q
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2021, 06:31:20 PM »
I love to see you run around
And I can see you now
Running to me
Arms wide out
See you at the bitter end
Reach inside
Come on just gotta reach inside
Heard your cry
Six months time
Six months time (see you at the bitter end)
Prepare the end

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2021, 06:33:26 PM »
I sent him this dm last month. Sadly, I don’t think he read it. Maybe I need to work on my dumb jokes. I’d  personally love to smack the plaque of the little creeps teeth if I ever saw him in the wild.

Why do this? The guy is the worst, but I don't get why you'd try to engage him like this.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2021, 06:50:32 PM »
And trust me that with a good lawyer, time and money and a well lawsuit presented you keep breaking his balls he would do it too.

Finally, someone said it.

europa1991

• Rep: 52
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2021, 09:49:43 PM »
Didn’t he have a gofundme for a traffic ticket?

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2021, 11:47:54 PM »

Hi,

Just shut the fuck up.

Sincerely yours,
The World's Justifier (yes, that one)
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -128
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2021, 05:17:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

pissing myself laughing at this. Forgot abt the Navy Seal copypasta

Now this is the type of energy I come here for, love it
big texas cummer