Author Topic: Shithead Aaron Carter Bites The Dust  (Read 2292 times)

girlfriendplease

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
  • i can shuv it, 5050, bslide, kickflip, and nocompl
Re: Shithead Aaron Carter Bites The Dust
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2022, 04:51:40 AM »
rest in penis
i care

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2022, 06:28:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Don't pugs suffer constantly just from the way they are bred? Not trying to be mean here pugmaster but from what I understand it's not a breed one should want to perpetuate.
[close]
Much like Pokemon would be in reality it's best not to think about it too much

Aaron wasn't out right abusing the pug. He was just trying to lower their HP so could catch it.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2022, 07:15:32 PM »
When my drugged-out former neighbor tried to enter into my apartment wearing only his underpants one night, he kept asking me if I was "playing that game", the one "everyone [was] playing".

Though he couldn't pull it together mentally to specify which game he was speaking of, since it was the summer of 2016, I deduced that he meant "Pokemon GO".

I assured him there were no Pokemon to be collected from my bedroom and he went on his way.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 08:03:31 PM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2022, 07:19:53 PM »
When my drugged-out former neighbor tried to enter into my apartment wearing only his underpants one night, he kept asking me if I was "playing that game", the one "everyone was playing".

Though he couldn't pull it together mentally to specify which game he was speaking of, since it was the summer of 2016, I deduced that he meant "Pokemon GO".

I assured him there were no Pokemon to be collected from my bedroom and he went on his way.

Dude was drowning in all sorts of augmented reality.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2022, 08:38:50 PM »
When my drugged-out former neighbor tried to enter into my apartment wearing only his underpants one night, he kept asking me if I was "playing that game", the one "everyone [was] playing".

Holy shit. Hope he ended up catching something. Ill bet he caught a fat L eventually. Drugs klinda suck.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2022, 12:17:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Don't pugs suffer constantly just from the way they are bred? Not trying to be mean here pugmaster but from what I understand it's not a breed one should want to perpetuate.
[close]

If you're a pug owner complaining about animal abuse you're a hypocrite. Plain and simple. There's a reason why they're likely going to be banned in more liberal countries and it isn't because they're dangerous.

Their entire existence is basically continually gasping for air because of the cranial deformities bred into them. That's why they're always panting, trying to breathe through the nose is pretty much futile since we've all but removed that anatomical structure and shrunk their skulls to the point their eyes literally pop out. Imagine living your life with pinholes in the middle of your face instead of a nose, it's kind of like that. I've heard a vet say that the only time they're not in at least mild respiratory distress is when they're sedated and intubated.

But that's all fine as long as they're cute right?

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2022, 12:52:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

If you're a pug owner complaining about animal abuse you're a hypocrite. Plain and simple. There's a reason why they're likely going to be banned in more liberal countries and it isn't because they're dangerous.

Their entire existence is basically continually gasping for air because of the cranial deformities bred into them. That's why they're always panting, trying to breathe through the nose is pretty much futile since we've all but removed that anatomical structure and shrunk their skulls to the point their eyes literally pop out. Imagine living your life with pinholes in the middle of your face instead of a nose, it's kind of like that. I've heard a vet say that the only time they're not in at least mild respiratory distress is when they're sedated and intubated.

I held my tongue when this thread was originally posted and wanted to say similar things in my own stupid way but I also really don't like dogs so I felt biased and didn't want to start a whole thing here. Especially since I could really care less about Aaron Carter, but I still value a human life over an animal's, especially if they are responsible for taking care of another tiny young human. Not to say that I condone animal abuse either by any means. It does seem cruel to keep breeding these strange animals that can hardly even exist for some vain vanity pet though.

And he says he's not Joey B but instead Dylan from Texas. But are we sure this isn't secretly Muska?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2022, 02:10:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I held my tongue when this thread was originally posted and wanted to say similar things in my own stupid way but I also really don't like dogs so I felt biased and didn't want to start a whole thing here. Especially since I could really care less about Aaron Carter, but I still value a human life over an animal's, especially if they are responsible for taking care of another tiny young human. Not to say that I condone animal abuse either by any means. It does seem cruel to keep breeding these strange animals that can hardly even exist for some vain vanity pet though.

And he says he's not Joey B but instead Dylan from Texas. But are we sure this isn't secretly Muska?

I'm not trying to start an argument about human vs animal rights or taking a shot at anyone in particular, it's just a really dumb moral high ground to try to take. People who deal in  these ultra brachy breeds (the issues arent limited to pugs, although they do kind of take it to its logical conclusion), especially for financial gain, are just a step above the people who breed fighting dogs in my opinion. My cousins wife is a vet tech and she's like militantly against them because of how bad their average quality of life is.