Author Topic: Andre found a new home, as well as Mulder??  (Read 3685 times)

fuckingvegan

Re: Andre found a new home, as well as Mulder??
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 09:16:08 PM »
is genovesi reilgous?

i hope not, i always liked him.

You must bathe in ignorance if you can possibly dislike someone because of their beliefs or lifestyle.

So you like Nazi's? Or pedophiles? Hang out with rapist? The world isn't a good place.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 09:16:38 PM »
Mulder was on milk(MSG) way back in the day. if i remeber correctly milk was a hosoi startup that didnt last too long.

Yep Milk was Hosoi, he spent most of the money on drugs.

coryfour

• Rep: 0
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 10:30:35 PM »
is genovesi reilgous?

You must bathe in ignorance if you can possibly dislike someone because of their beliefs or lifestyle.

So you like Nazi's? Or pedophiles? Hang out with rapist? The world isn't a good place.

Yeah, Jesus, Buddah, Ghandi and all those idiots didn't have a clue what they were talking about.  [email protected]!# that let's go beat up some rollerbladers!!!!

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 10:37:17 PM »
do you know how many people have been killed over these old anachronistic books? fundamentalism is stupid by nature.
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

E.l.G

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 12:25:44 AM »
is genovesi reilgous?

um, disagreeing with a persons beliefs is probably the best reason there is not to like them.

Let me guess, you wear long T's and every one of your 132 friends do as well?

How exactly do you equate a persons opinions about religion to "long T's" and 132 friends?

hellahellasiqq

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 01:17:43 AM »
How exactly do you equate a persons opinions about religion to "long T's" and 132 friends?

ignorance
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 01:21:07 AM by hellahellasiqq »

Epo

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 09:48:15 AM »
richard mulder can do better

fuckingvegan

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 11:34:39 AM »
is genovesi reilgous?

Yeah, Jesus, Buddah, Ghandi and all those idiots didn't have a clue what they were talking about.  [email protected]!# that let's go beat up some rollerbladers!!!!

Look you already showed that your a nazi in the Mel Gibson thread, so now you back it up by avoiding my point.