Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 83373 times)

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 441
Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2009, 07:35:47 PM »
There's this one fatty that I used to fuck around with because she had crazy big fat chick tits, a cute face, and gave the most insane blowjobs ever. I've talked about her before on here. Well one time I went out for me and my friends' regular wednesday wing night, got into some pitchers, and got pretty fuckin drunk. When I got home I decided I wanted to get more wasted, but I was too drunk to drive, the beer store was too far to walk to, and it was winter so I couldn't ride my bike or my skateboard. So I called up this fatty who I hadn't talked to in months, and was like "Come pick me up. Call when you get outside." I had her at my beck and call so she did what I said, and I got in her parents' mini-van and was like "You're gonna drive me to the beer store then you're gonna suck my dick."

So she drove me to the beer store, and I cracked a tall can as I was walking out the door and got into the van and was like "Okay go to my place now." So then I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch so she rubbed my dick through my pants on the way home. Then we got to my house and she gave me a long ass blowjob while I chugged tall Buds and whipped the cans at the wall when I was done them.

And then she folded my laundry.

sheboyganheadben

• Rep: -21
  • shotgun to the dick
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »
She buys a a large mcnuggets meal and a sunday and she starts eating the sunday and making out with me thereby transfering the sunday to my mouth. I went along with it because I thought thats what people did when they make out. My friend snapped a photo of it and it looked like a mother penguin regurgitating food into her young's mouth. Good times.
i just shit my pants from laughter. never smashed a fat chick. i gained standards in middle school after a y dance. i was with these two girls i knew that i was friends with because they were fat and loud and knew every girl that i could possibly want to fuck. we were at one of their houses and they started makin out, tryin to coax me in, and i figured fuck it cant be that bad as so many naive 6th graders think. i remember when i joined in thinkin "damn one of these mouths is really big". but they were grabbin on my shit so i went with and decided to brave near suffocation. anyways they took off their shirts and i saw their titties and i remember being pretty fuckin disgusted. not necessarily by the titties themselves, more just the gnarly rolls and gross amount of flab around and underneath the titties. but one of the girls had the goat titties, the titties that like hang and come to a point and have fat ass pink nipples that take up way too much area of the knocks. i'm still pretty grossed out by goat titties. they made out for a few seconds and sucked on each others titties and when lips touched the goat nip i literally shuttered and was like yeah my dad wants me home by 12 i gotta go. i've never looked back since and think it was a drastic turning point in my life. i remember thinking yeah i should prolly just get a girlfriend.

"One time I was on mushrooms and I was skating vert and it was kill. Everything turned into sequences. Kickflips would be like: click, click, click...It was Kill"-Darren Navarette

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2009, 08:38:08 AM »
my friend told me on saturday he banged this fat chick and he said "since im doing this for you, you have to buy me mcdonalds" and she did. sounded true by how sincere he was. my friends were even saying she wasnt even that bad, but he seemed bummed.
I

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »
Oh man, I used to have this buddy named Andy who loved fat chicks but wouldn't own up to it for the longest!  Every time we'd be at a bar and a group of girls would walk in he'd pick the fattest one out and say, "don't worry guys, I'll take one for the team." and we'd give shit about not owning up to his love of big girls.

Anyways, Andy picked up this WHALE one night, I mean she was probably 5'5" and pushing 250 EASY.  He wants to take a cab home but he has no money, so he asks the cabbie if he can get her to suck him off, can they ride for free.  The cabbie goes for it, and whats funnier is that SHE was for it too!!  So she gives this cabbie a blowjob and Andy gets a free ride and then takes her home and fucks her.  But the story doesn't end there.  The cabbie was so down for it that he gives Andy his card for his own limo service and says that whenever Andy is in need of a ride to give it a call and that no matter how deep the group Andy is with, they will all get a ride home for free.  So we are all calling bullshit at a bar one night and Andy decides to prove it so.  Sure enough, this shitty 1970s limo pulls up and gave us a ride home.  It was the shittiest limo too, none of the lights inside worked and the driver was asking us if we could score some "good shit" when asked what said "good shit" was, he replied, "meth of course!!"  Hahahaha soooo gnarly.  I should also mention that this went down when I was living in Little Rock, AR.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 579
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2009, 11:22:07 AM »
thats tight^^^^

I lost my v-card to a fat chick, best head I ever had, first girl I ever went down on too...shit was like a bull dog eatin mayonaise son, nastiest smelling pussy ever.  Didnt go down on a chick for almost 10 years I was scarred so badly from it.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 273
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »
thats tight^^^^

I lost my v-card to a fat chick, best head I ever had, first girl I ever went down on too...shit was like a bull dog eatin mayonaise son, nastiest smelling pussy ever.  Didnt go down on a chick for almost 10 years I was scarred so badly from it.

Man I hear that. I have told this story in other threads I think but you just reminded me about how it fits in here.

First girl I went down on was new years eve. She had huge cans though and just kind of like this awkward body, a little bit pudgy. I was so tuned at the time I went down on her. She was getting into it, and asking me to fuck her but with the state that I was in I couldn't piece it together because I was looking for a bj so bad. Woke up the next day with so much regret. I also realized that my buddy and his girlfriend were in the bed in the room sleeping the whole time. The one good thing about it was that it was Jason Spezza's younger sister, so I am pretty stoked to be able to tell people that story now.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -889
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2009, 02:59:39 PM »
Oh man, I used to have this buddy named Andy who loved fat chicks but wouldn't own up to it for the longest!  Every time we'd be at a bar and a group of girls would walk in he'd pick the fattest one out and say, "don't worry guys, I'll take one for the team." and we'd give shit about not owning up to his love of big girls.

Anyways, Andy picked up this WHALE one night, I mean she was probably 5'5" and pushing 250 EASY.  He wants to take a cab home but he has no money, so he asks the cabbie if he can get her to suck him off, can they ride for free.  The cabbie goes for it, and whats funnier is that SHE was for it too!!  So she gives this cabbie a blowjob and Andy gets a free ride and then takes her home and fucks her.  But the story doesn't end there.  The cabbie was so down for it that he gives Andy his card for his own limo service and says that whenever Andy is in need of a ride to give it a call and that no matter how deep the group Andy is with, they will all get a ride home for free.  So we are all calling bullshit at a bar one night and Andy decides to prove it so.  Sure enough, this shitty 1970s limo pulls up and gave us a ride home.  It was the shittiest limo too, none of the lights inside worked and the driver was asking us if we could score some "good shit" when asked what said "good shit" was, he replied, "meth of course!!"  Hahahaha soooo gnarly.  I should also mention that this went down when I was living in Little Rock, AR.
That's pretty funny. There was a methed out gypsy limo I used to call in SF from time to time. Randomly convinced the guy to pick us up one time, and he said he was down whenever for just $7 per person per way to go anywhere in town, which is way cheaper than a cab. Took the limo a couple of times, but the dudes disgusting sex stories, that always involved meth and took place right where I was sitting, combined with his overall sketchiness turned me off to the whole thing
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »
Oh fuck guys. Rule #1 of getting with fatties: Never go down on that mess.

Never.

odp

« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2009, 07:45:36 PM »
This weekend i met a girl who was really good looking at a party where i was staying. However, she had a realllly, really nasty fat friend with her. I mean this bitches cankles were thicker than my neck. She's like the typical fat girl hanging out with a hot friend, completely up her ass, trying to hit on me while i've got my arm around the good looking one, just sucking at life.

So, we all walk down to hear a band play and get some grub and i convince diana, the nice one, to leave with me to go back to the house to hit the keg. We leave the fatty alone in the seats and head to the house, where we started to make out. No longer than 10 minutes later, the fattie comes back to the house in a huff because we "abandoned her."

Now, we move in and out of a few bars and end up back at the house around 130-2am. This whole thing is repeating itself over and over again. Me and diana started messing around away from the group, and fatty 14 chins gets pissy. I decided to get fatty drunk, hoping she'd pass out under the table or someshit. It starts to work fairly well, she was leaving us alone and shit.

At this point, i'm starting to black out, i'd put in MAD WORK, at least 5 hours worth on this girl, and we start really going at it while everyone else is passing out around us. She starts taking my pants off to jerk me off or suck my dick or something, and BLAM, fatty 16 chins comes in and sits down next to us.

I said "listen, it's like this. You're fat, you need to leave, now."

fatty flipped out and they left together.

Dianna texted me at 4am and said that she was sorry but fatty was the ride home.

i'm still bitter

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2009, 01:39:34 AM »
sounds like you'll never get rid of that girl now. down the street? virgin? danger.

SanchoDave

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2009, 01:51:14 AM »
sounds like you'll never get rid of that girl now. down the street? virgin? danger.
Yeah Im gonna have to agree...Your pretty much fucked she's gonna be wanting to hang out more and more and then soon enough you will be dating that fat slob

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2009, 10:35:15 AM »
i am tryin to get with a fat chick now but i want to make sure i dont have any stds
I

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
Yeah Im gonna have to agree...Your pretty much fucked she's gonna be wanting to hang out more and more and then soon enough you will be dating that fat slob
Or he can be a dick to her outright and just hurt her feelings instead.

odp

« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »

it's easy enough.

down the street girls are just like girls at work, all you've got to do is call em cunts a few times.

SanchoDave

« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »

that's how I break up with em...

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 31
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2009, 06:47:48 PM »

fuck...she hits me up ALL THE TIME now about random shit and even posts bulletins about me on myspace, its pretty weird
I'm sure I could just break it off when college starts in a couple of weeks and I'll say I'm too busy
but she gave me the best bj I have ever had today ha, the girls i've been with would never let me finish in the mouf

ABORT. ABORT. ABORT!

get out while you still can. fall in love with an awesome girl, not a fat girl who gives a good blowjob.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2009, 02:11:49 AM »
Sometimes its the best way
that's how I break up with em...

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2009, 05:45:03 AM »
bumped
Sorry if I'm depressing snickers/ice nine/whoever.  We can't all be tatted up, broad-slaying, OC, cool guys.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2009, 05:49:12 AM »
fat chicks suck balls, truth.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2009, 07:22:16 AM »
I dont enjoy getting my balls sucked. I think it tickles and hurts at the same time. Why would you want a girl to suck on your balls when at the same time you could instead get your dick sucked?
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2009, 07:24:27 AM »
you havent had your balls sucked correctly.

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2009, 07:36:15 AM »
I recently fucked a 5'6" fat chick in a shower stall.

The pleasure induced from the standing missionary up against the grimy shower wall was unfathomable.    ;D
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

I agree with Ahlee. I seriously can't come from just a regular blowjob. The girl's gotta go to town on my balls. I'd pick a half hour of getting my balls licked/sucked over the dick anyday.

odp

« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

I agree with Ahlee. I seriously can't come from just a regular blowjob. The girl's gotta go to town on my balls. I'd pick a half hour of getting my balls licked/sucked over the dick anyday.

this one girl tried to convince me to get my balls waxed, insisting that they'd get sucked more if i did it. i laughed hard.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • Stuffed Animal Serial Killer
« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2010, 05:50:04 PM »
ahhhh fat chicks... God's gift to the earth.  The gipper earns some stripes in my book with the myriad of tales. 

The first fat story I have is with a big one by the name of denise.  Now denise had double E's.  Her titties were so big that you could stretch both your hands out like when you try to palm a basketball and not even be close to covering the whole titty.  I remember telling her that girls in the past didn't like to swallow citing "they didn't like the taste".  Her reply was "I don't mind it".  Denise was rad.

The second fat story I have is with an overweight equadorian by the name of Janean.  Janean was in one of my classes.  Once a girl asks if you are on facebook/ myspace you know she is down to be defiled.  Jeanean was by far the freakiest girl ever.  She also happened to be really annoying (everytime seeing me she would refer to me not by name, but as "boyfriend").  Janean was into hardcore shit like being spanked choked, basically the whole simulated rape thing.  After awhile I grew concerned about our fornication.  My hate for her was such that I was worried I might accidentally kill her.  On a side note I did skeet in her without a condom when I was drunk.  MISTAKE!  We woke up at 3 am and I had to tell her to go. 

Fat women are a blessing and may also be a curse.   Only ones with cute faces though.  and NO pointy goat boobs.

Have fun with em fellas, and in the words of mike epps "Fat bitches need love too Craig!"
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 435
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2010, 07:20:22 AM »

this one girl tried to convince me to get my balls waxed, insisting that they'd get sucked more if i did it. i laughed hard.

a girl asked me to shave my balls once. out of curiosity i asked "why?" all she said was "just do it pussy" so i did, and later that night i was introduced to my balls being in someones mouth. Havent looked back since.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
  • Chris Hanson's Worst Nightmare
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2010, 01:37:25 PM »

I completely forgot...but after reading this little exchange back in October...I introduced my balls to my girlfriend's mouth.  They now have regular meetings.  It's AWESOME!!!

So thanks guys is basically what I'm getting at....

Nic

« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »
I thought this was funny.

Last Friday at my job we were taking inventory and the general manager came to overview it. She's not really fat just a little chunky and we got done a little early and one of the guys I work with invited us over to his house because he doesn't like to drink alone. We all go over there and everyone is starting to get pretty tipsy and the general manager told me she had something to talk to me about and it had to do with my job. We both go into the back room and she starts to make out with me and about 30 seconds in all the other employees bust in laughing. I thought it was kinda funny but the girl freaked out got mad and left. Then this morning when I go into work my manager tells me that employee relationships aren't allowed and that the GM wanted to fire me but I guess some people took pics on their phones of us making out and she thought about it and decided to just put me on probation. My manager went to high school with her so she's not afraid of her and she stuck up for me and I think that's the coolest thing  any employee can ever do.

Why do so many fat girls think they're God's gift to earth?

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
  • got your nose!
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2010, 06:30:29 AM »
so your GM made out with you and then said she had to fire you?

overheated

« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2010, 05:35:03 AM »
Been there done that. Luckily for me I was so disgracefully drunk I had no memory of the event at all; I just woke up next to something resembling Snorlax, quietly left and then had one of the best skate sessions of my life for some reason