Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 83141 times)

Nic

Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2010, 01:31:32 PM »
so your GM made out with you and then said she had to fire you?

Yup except she wanted my manager to fire me.

raul

« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2010, 04:45:47 PM »
thats tight^^^^

I lost my v-card to a fat chick, best head I ever had, first girl I ever went down on too...shit was like a bull dog eatin mayonaise son, nastiest smelling pussy ever.  Didnt go down on a chick for almost 10 years I was scarred so badly from it.

Damn I hear that one. The first girl I fingered--who wasn't fat by the way, I'm sorry ahead of time--was the most confusing & nastiest thing I ever encountered. Before the incident I had asked my buddy at work about how to go about it, because he said his girl loves his "magic fingers." So he breaks it down for me, gives me pointers on the clit & lips & all that. I decide to give it a shot with an ex I had recently been hooking up with again that night.

We drive to our "spot"--the cemetary--and we begin to make out. I get her pants off and dive in, literally. Whatever was down there.. I don't know. The best way I could describe it was that it was like Chewbacca on the outside, and Jabba the Hutt on the inside. It was like a cave; my whole hand was in some slimey mess, and her carpet seemed to go on forever. She asked me if I needed help, and being notorious for blurting things out without thinking I say, "Yeah where the hell is your clit? I have no idea what's going on down here." She giggles thankfully, and tells me that she doesn't know where her clit is, but she knows where her G-Spot is. Her fucking G-SPOT. That's not meant for hand-work, so after three minutes of excavating, I gave it up. She then gave me my first & worst blowjob ever.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 04:49:17 PM by raul »

CeeyMar

« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2010, 07:35:30 PM »
The fuck? Hit the g-spot when fingering a girl and she'll melt in your hands man.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
  • Chris Hanson's Worst Nightmare
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2010, 01:13:10 AM »
The fuck? Hit the g-spot when fingering a girl and she'll melt in your hands man.

This is very true.

raul

« Reply #154 on: January 24, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »

This is very true.

Hahahahah sorry, I should've said that that was what I was thinking during that moment and for a while after; I've learned since. Three inches in, on the front wall. Haven't looked back.

Boston.

« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2010, 08:57:43 PM »
raul can attest to how gross and how not psyched worthy my fat chick incident was. i was walking from one party to another with my buddy pauly and we decided to pop by our friends house to say hi and invite them to a party..at one in the morning. we go in and everyone is sitting in this room. one by one everyone leaves until it was me and this fat hipster/goth type hybrid who was 28 and owned a hip thriftstore. i was 18 at the time. i go to leave and she asks me where i was going.  i told her that i was leaving and she told me i wasn't. she grabbed my head and started yanking me down while i was yelling "no. don't do that. you don't do that. no-" and i start flailing my arms as she has a death grip on me. i get out of it and look over to see everyone laughing and i ran out screaming that she bit my teeth

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • Stuffed Animal Serial Killer
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2010, 11:01:14 PM »
raul can attest to how gross and how not psyched worthy my fat chick incident was. i was walking from one party to another with my buddy pauly and we decided to pop by our friends house to say hi and invite them to a party..at one in the morning. we go in and everyone is sitting in this room. one by one everyone leaves until it was me and this fat hipster/goth type hybrid who was 28 and owned a hip thriftstore. i was 18 at the time. i go to leave and she asks me where i was going.  i told her that i was leaving and she told me i wasn't. she grabbed my head and started yanking me down while i was yelling "no. don't do that. you don't do that. no-" and i start flailing my arms as she has a death grip on me. i get out of it and look over to see everyone laughing and i ran out screaming that she bit my teeth

Boston: Hi, my name is Boston... and I was nearly raped...
Group: Hi Boston!
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

RicoTron

• Rep: 5
  • Beers, Boards, Bombs
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2010, 09:29:33 PM »

Boston: Hi, my name is Boston... and I was nearly raped...
Group: Hi Boston!

A fat girl doesn't have to physically fuck you to take away your dignity. A look is all it takes...cause I was also raped by a fat woman. At least she bought me taco bell afterwards.

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »
thats tight^^^^

I lost my v-card to a fat chick, best head I ever had, first girl I ever went down on too...shit was like a bull dog eatin mayonaise son, nastiest smelling pussy ever.  Didnt go down on a chick for almost 10 years I was scarred so badly from it.

Damn I hear that one. The first girl I fingered--who wasn't fat by the way, I'm sorry ahead of time--was the most confusing & nastiest thing I ever encountered. Before the incident I had asked my buddy at work about how to go about it, because he said his girl loves his "magic fingers." So he breaks it down for me, gives me pointers on the clit & lips & all that. I decide to give it a shot with an ex I had recently been hooking up with again that night.

We drive to our "spot"--the cemetary--and we begin to make out. I get her pants off and dive in, literally. Whatever was down there.. I don't know. The best way I could describe it was that it was like Chewbacca on the outside, and Jabba the Hutt on the inside. It was like a cave; my whole hand was in some slimey mess, and her carpet seemed to go on forever. She asked me if I needed help, and being notorious for blurting things out without thinking I say, "Yeah where the hell is your clit? I have no idea what's going on down here." She giggles thankfully, and tells me that she doesn't know where her clit is, but she knows where her G-Spot is. Her fucking G-SPOT. That's not meant for hand-work, so after three minutes of excavating, I gave it up. She then gave me my first & worst blowjob ever.
haha the cemetery?
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

raul

« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2010, 09:47:28 PM »
thats tight^^^^

haha the cemetery?

Yeah man, it's fairly common for people to do that. It's the perfect spot for a 17 year old trying to get his mack on: No parents snooping around, no one goes there, and real dark. Oh and I checked my mp3 player once we were leaving and "Handjobs for the Holidays" by Broken Social Scene was playing. I told her, she smiled but I don't think she found it as funny as I did.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2010, 11:20:28 AM »
thats tight^^^^

haha the cemetery?

Yeah man, it's fairly common for people to do that. It's the perfect spot for a 17 year old trying to get his mack on: No parents snooping around, no one goes there, and real dark. Oh and I checked my mp3 player once we were leaving and "Handjobs for the Holidays" by Broken Social Scene was playing. I told her, she smiled but I don't think she found it as funny as I did.
hahahahaha Chewbaca hahaha. Funny thing is I lost my v-card in a cemetery so I definitely feel you on cemetery hook ups. Me and this chick I lost it to would fuck everywhere my car could take us. She wasn't fat though so I guess this is irrelevant.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »
A friend and I were going to a party, but needed to pick up a friend of his along the way. I walked in and all I saw were titties. Oversized shirt, homemade deep V neck, and a push up bra. She had an Angelina Jolie-esque face too: big, hard-staring eyes, strong cheek bones, and plush lips. We sat around and waited for her to feed her cat then bounced. At the party we mostly sat and drank, pulling on cigarettes all night. At one point a blanket comes out and I offer her some, which she accepts. Soon after our hands lock and my game mode is on. Some chick in my group of friends is staring us down hard because she's the type to interject herself into any scenario possible, so I ask my girl if she wants to step outside for a jaunt around the backyard.

We're on our way and I tell her I have to relieve myself. She then expresses the wish that if she were a guy, she "would totally pee in a circle." I simulated her dream, stood on and the spot and circled around, watering the grass while she sat on the swing-set and laughed at my inebriated version of a 360 degree rotation. I think the outline I walked in ended up looking more like the great state of Idaho. I zipped up and go over to sit down next to her, but as soon as my ass touches the Maximum Weight Limit of 200 lbs set, the whole thing collapses inwardly on top of us. Coincidentally, I landed on top of her and went with it and started making out with her. 5 minutes later I stop, because I had to tell her that was the best recovery I ever made. She laughed and I fingerblasted her, then we bounced and that was it for the night.

A couple nights later I went over real late fairly drunk & tired, to try to get it in. We start making out in her living room, and I pull those glorious ham bags out and had more fun than a kid at Discovery Zone. Started fingering her again, and she pulled her pants down. CELLULITE ALERT. A real bad case of it, top of the ass cheeks bad. Now, I'm not knocking women with it in general. It's going to happen someday and I can deal. But DAMN, she had it bad and was pretty young. Not realizing how much leg she actually had, I almost just left, but I held fast--I had already committed myself to this, and if she was going to return the favor then it wouldn't take much for me to imagine that Angelina Jolie's face was working my pole. Going down on that wasn't as bad as I thought, smelled alright thankfully, but the cellulite continued almost down to her knees. Real gnarly stuff. Then someone started unlocking the front door at 3:00AM, so I grabbed the cheetah snuggie faster than it could get away.  Fastest land mammal my foot! I covered us so I could avoid the shame, and told whoever was coming to cover their eyes or not come in. But he lived there so that wasn't happening, but he did shield his eyes the entire way to his room. Meanwhile, homegirl's just smiling 'cause she's the one getting head. Can't blame her.

We wait a minute because that dude shares a room with her and his girlfriend in a lofted area; she's got the bottom and they're up top. We sneak in and start watching Wristcutters on her laptop, and the couple above us start making it. In another situation, that could've been hot shit. But I didn't want to fuck this girl anymore, and felt nervously complied to with that going on. My lids were getting heavy, but we started making out. She climbs on top and I realize that this girl does in fact weigh a bit more than I thought; fucking tits distracted me. We start dry humping and I'm feeling a little tingle that I don't recognize in a half-sleepy state. Half a minute later I realize this girl is about to make me come, I panicked but it was too late: the steady rhythm of her Brazilian cow thighs made me come in my pants like a 13 year old boy. I think she realized it because she slowed down, kissed me, and passed out. I fell asleep for a minute, bummed as fuck, then woke up gasping for air. She fell asleep directly on top of me and was choking me with her dome. This broad had more density than a shit from Nibbler, I swear. It took a couple minutes to get out from under her, but I realized that if I level her up with my knee and shift my weight fast enough, I could tumble out onto the floor. A few successive tries later, I was in my car on my way home, realizing that "this was not the most fit girl" I had hooked up with.
Quote from: Narcissus
My morning commute to the bathroom is a walking tour of things I don't remember.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »
The last line of your story was the icing on the fudge cake.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »
I recall one lonely valentines day-night my roommate was spinning records for some hip hop night at a local bar so I went. I drank far too much and after the show, they had open mic. I personally don't listen to much rap, but got drunk enough to try and freestyle. After rapping about someone "fucking a box" the local hip hop dudes were not too happy about me. I wanted more, so I ripped the mic from someones had and lost what small part of the crowd was still on my side. All but one girl. She was think not too think, she had a fair amount of tattoos to cover up cottage cheese and stretch mark she had. She drove me home and came inside. I went into my room and came out with an inside out tee shirt with "let me taste it" freshly wrote in black sharpie. I had so much fun having sex with her. I did it multiple times after that. I knew the girl for a few years and she had put the pounds on leading up to that point. So she was a hot fat girl. She now lives in austin, tx and dates some hipster.

RobDyrdek

« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
thumbs up to you sir

Chiguy

« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2010, 11:41:14 AM »
1. Its Anchor Splash week with my Fraternity(TKE) and a Sorority(A-Phi). Basically a week of partying and hanging out with a sorority.

2. Since I'm a pledge I get assigned to do a bunch of dumb, shivalrous things. One of them was recite poetry in their house. Naturally this attracted some Grade. A clingers. Fast forward a few days

3. Drinking in our basement.

4. Get drunk

5. Go upstairs

6. See big Guidette looking girl that I had seen earlier in the week. Pic related(It's her)

6. We randomly see each other(She was one of the "alternative" girls that started talking to me a lot after I did that poetry gig) in our frat houses front room. I say "alternative" because I normally don't go for girls like that, but I was just on grimy "fuck anything" mode. It was either that, or nothing at all.
---

I see her tits popping out, and I start getting horny. I play it cool, crack a few jokes and she laughs. Her girlfriend leaves the room to go downstairs and party with everyone else(Or so I thought). She doesn't follow her girlfriend downstairs so at that point I knew it a done deal. I sit closer and she's smiling. I wrap one arm around her, and then used my other hand and started massaging her (thunder) thighs. We started making out for a minute, she tells me she wants to fuck. I'm thinking like "Okay where?". I go in the back room where we keep band equipment for the house(Drums, Guitars, Amps, etc...). There's a couch back there. I didn't have a rubber on me, so I just raw dogged it. Getting past the fat, the pussy felt good, and I liked her tits...

To wrap it up, some guys ended up coming in the room. There's a side door that leads directly into the band room. Some guys were bringing beer in. The only thing I heard was "motherfucker", then the door closed back, and I can hear them laughing and shit outside. Good times.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:44:03 AM by Chiguy »

poopmonkey

• Rep: 18
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2010, 01:43:49 AM »
haha sick, she's pretty nasty

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2010, 09:59:31 PM »
1. Its Anchor Splash week with my Fraternity(TKE) and a Sorority(A-Phi). Basically a week of partying and hanging out with a sorority.

2. Since I'm a pledge I get assigned to do a bunch of dumb, shivalrous things. One of them was recite poetry in their house. Naturally this attracted some Grade. A clingers. Fast forward a few days

3. Drinking in our basement.

4. Get drunk

5. Go upstairs

6. See big Guidette looking girl that I had seen earlier in the week. Pic related(It's her)

6. We randomly see each other(She was one of the "alternative" girls that started talking to me a lot after I did that poetry gig) in our frat houses front room. I say "alternative" because I normally don't go for girls like that, but I was just on grimy "fuck anything" mode. It was either that, or nothing at all.
---

I see her tits popping out, and I start getting horny. I play it cool, crack a few jokes and she laughs. Her girlfriend leaves the room to go downstairs and party with everyone else(Or so I thought). She doesn't follow her girlfriend downstairs so at that point I knew it a done deal. I sit closer and she's smiling. I wrap one arm around her, and then used my other hand and started massaging her (thunder) thighs. We started making out for a minute, she tells me she wants to fuck. I'm thinking like "Okay where?". I go in the back room where we keep band equipment for the house(Drums, Guitars, Amps, etc...). There's a couch back there. I didn't have a rubber on me, so I just raw dogged it. Getting past the fat, the pussy felt good, and I liked her tits...

To wrap it up, some guys ended up coming in the room. There's a side door that leads directly into the band room. Some guys were bringing beer in. The only thing I heard was "motherfucker", then the door closed back, and I can hear them laughing and shit outside. Good times.
where I stopped reading

Chiguy

« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2010, 11:21:16 PM »
lol. Hey we all make mistakes.

I was feeling like shit at the time. Could really give a shit about anything because I was tired of the daily grind of college in that small town when I've been a city kid my whole life. Somehow I ended up falling in with those guys. The rest is unforgettable history.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2010, 12:23:31 PM »
That fat girl was a mistake. Frats, they're unforgivable.

sixpackoftablets

• Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2010, 09:15:48 PM »

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »

hhahahahahaha
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #172 on: December 05, 2010, 12:47:15 AM »
Shit dude not only were you in a Frat, but you were in fuckin TKE? They're like the fuckin S.S. of fraternities.

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -71
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2010, 12:00:16 PM »
When I was a freshmen in high school, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up because I missed the buses due to a field trip. (I think.) Well anyway, I'm just kinda hanging out by myself, minding my own, and this and this girl who was hardly taller than five feet and had an ass comparable to one of those rubber aerobics balls in size, giving her the figure of a plum with arms and legs waddles up to me (literally) and began talking to me out of the blue. Being the shy but polite kid that I was, I casually exchanged small talk for a couple minutes, until all of the sudden...I was trapped. She grabbed me from behind and started tenderly hugging me, though the sensation was much more reminiscent to being absorbed into a giant bean bag or Majin Buu. Luckily, before it could get any worse, my mom pulls up to the curb, and in one heroic leap I jump into the car and we sped off.

She never spoke to me again.

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2010, 09:39:13 PM »

i know this sounds like a made-up story, but once, driving past a frat house in gainesville, florida, we saw a bunch of frat dudes through window--they were in a circle, jumping up and down, swinging their dicks around.  true story.

unknown soldier, your avatar has so much awesome, i don't even know.
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -71
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2010, 09:58:01 PM »

i know this sounds like a made-up story, but once, driving past a frat house in gainesville, florida, we saw a bunch of frat dudes through window--they were in a circle, jumping up and down, swinging their dicks around.  true story.

unknown soldier, your avatar has so much awesome, i don't even know.

If only I had the cross and the "Happy Birthday Rick" banner...

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 31
« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2010, 06:55:32 PM »
When I was a freshmen in high school, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up because I missed the buses due to a field trip. (I think.) Well anyway, I'm just kinda hanging out by myself, minding my own, and this and this girl who was hardly taller than five feet and had an ass comparable to one of those rubber aerobics balls in size, giving her the figure of a plum with arms and legs waddles up to me (literally) and began talking to me out of the blue. Being the shy but polite kid that I was, I casually exchanged small talk for a couple minutes, until all of the sudden...I was trapped. She grabbed me from behind and started tenderly hugging me, though the sensation was much more reminiscent to being absorbed into a giant bean bag or Majin Buu. Luckily, before it could get any worse, my mom pulls up to the curb, and in one heroic leap I jump into the car and we sped off.

She never spoke to me again.

so did your mom think you were into the fat girl? i remember when i was a kid my brother was "dating" a fat chick in middle school and me and my dad gave him so much shit for it. havent seen him with anything that wasnt skin and bones since.

police state

• Rep: 22
« Reply #177 on: January 19, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »
a few months ago, my bud brought some girls over to my place after a social, just to have drinks and shit.  one was aight, he was on the couch with her and the other was a fatty who i ignored all night.  im in the kicthen making perogies and she comes in and asks if i want to snuggle.  i take it as an invite for sex and im kind of drunk so after finishing my perogies i go and get a condom and meet her in the computer room.  she starts kissing me and i take off my shirt.  her shirt has about 40 fucking buttons on it and shes struggling to get it off then after a minute, gets frustrated, and rips it off.  so im sucking her tits and shes playing with my dick, im trying to get hard when my buddy opens the door, "what the fuck close the door!" i yell.  then her friend opens the door and now im pissed off.  i didnt even stick it in her yet and shes like "i cant do this i have a boyfriend".  great, so i call a cab and shes standing outside with her ripped up shirt.  i thought that was gonna be the end of it but apparently shes dating a dude who i know through a friend and we were supposed to play on the same beer league hockey team this year.  word gets out "i fucked his girl", now im kicked off that team.  last week i went to go watch one of their games and after the bf gets off the ice he runs up the bleachers and clocks me on my fucking eyebrow.  i wanted to push him down the stairs but i mean i feel kind of bad for the dude, i didnt even know they were dating when i did that shit.  anyways, i learnt 2 things from all of this: 1, fat girls are the sluttiest and 2, be secretive when you fuck one, lol
it's okay to hate but you need to apply all hate evenly and fairly.

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #178 on: January 19, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »
so you didnt do anything about getting hit in the face, even though you didnt have sex with his girl, while not even knowing they were dating? sounds like this dude shouldve hit her instead

john04o8

• Rep: -27
« Reply #179 on: January 19, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »
we got this inside joke with my friends, we say "you got dropped off last" haha
well whoever gets drop off last in the astro van i guess you get dome or you fuck this fat chick named anna
but if its a party and youre drunk then shes gonna rape you, leave you naked with one sock on