Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 83303 times)

poorlatino

• Rep: 37
Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2014, 04:51:23 PM »
BUMP

dillanharp

« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2014, 11:53:38 PM »
The night before I graduated high school, a long, long time ago, the senior class had a party at the football field.  How we didn't get caught, I don't know, at the time the town I grew up in was pretty small, around 10k people, and word spread quick.  This chunky girl had been flirting with me all year, she was a basketball cheerleader and cute, half asian, just chubby.  My mom's friend gave me an ounce of weed for my graduation present, since she new I would just spend any money on weed to begin with, she thought she'd do me a favor, so with that and 2 boxes of franzia my buddies and I head out for the party.  So at the party, it's pretty much a camp out, about a dozen tents, a few kegs, and us with our dirt weed and box wine.  The entire senior  class is there, and somehow I end up killing a box to my face and wind up in a 4 man partitioned tent making out with this girl.  Long story short I end up taking this girl's virginity in a tent on the 50 yard line of the football field.  I remember having to bum a condom from a guy who got his nickname from raising chickens, her suggesting anal because I didn't have one, and her blowing me, then making out with some other dude a half hour later because I bounced out and hotboxed another tent with some nortenos.

She's married with a couple of kids now, back in my hometown.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2014, 12:05:28 AM »
What a heartwarming cuming of age story.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2014, 02:41:57 PM »
that story made me miss highschool

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2014, 10:46:05 AM »
Touchdown on the 50 yard line. Respect.

Tay

« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2014, 01:28:51 PM »
I worked at a food production factory with a chubby girl. She had a heart of gold, really sweet. With all the ovens running the temperature was often 100+F. I imagine someone of higher mass would have a hard time differentiating between flatulence and defecation in such heat. So we're working the pie shell line sweating our asses off, and chubby girl runs past me saying something along the lines of "oh shit! I think I left my headlights on!" (Freudian slip?). As she wobbles off the immaculate floor is drenched with an oozing brown liquid.

Line was shut down, got to go home early. Fat people are alright in my book.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2014, 06:42:56 AM »
I worked at a food production factory with a chubby girl. She had a heart of gold, really sweet. With all the ovens running the temperature was often 100+F. I imagine someone of higher mass would have a hard time differentiating between flatulence and defecation in such heat. So we're working the pie shell line sweating our asses off, and chubby girl runs past me saying something along the lines of "oh shit! I think I left my headlights on!" (Freudian slip?). As she wobbles off the immaculate floor is drenched with an oozing brown liquid.

so what happened after?  did she fess up?

Tay

« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »

so what happened after?  did she fess up?

It was in plain sight of everyone, so she didn't have to. We all knew.

AssBandit

• Rep: 59
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #218 on: April 18, 2014, 08:26:26 AM »
Met a tall girl at the bar once and got her number.  Hung out like three nights later and she was totally a heifer.  I musta been super drunk, because I didn't notice.  We proceeded to get shit faced and I went back to her place.  To my dismay, she had small tits.  I mean, DD would have made up for it, but since there was some strange shaped B's, it was a total boner killer. 

The end.   

JerrySeinfeld

• Rep: -5
« Reply #219 on: May 11, 2014, 06:15:43 AM »
Out one night in the city with this a friend of mine. Went to a party with some cute girls. My friend leaves early, which was my ride but I decided to stay out and figure out getting home later because girls. Anyways, we're at a house party and Im talking to this cute girl thats also from my hometown. Cant really tell if she is into it or not. The whole house party moves to a very sophisticated looking club/bar. I continue talking to this cute girl but this chubby chick with huge tits is giving me the all clear signals and I can't say no. Ended up ditching the cute skinny girl for the chubby huge titty girl and go back to her place with a 6 pack. We had sex, I sobered up and waited like literally 3 minutes before I pretended to go to the bathroom and ditched. Didn't even fully dress for fear of being caught leaving, I ran out of her place with just my pants and socks on. ran down the fire stair case instead of the elevator and put my shoes on once I got outside. took a cab the train station and hadn't told anyone till now I guess. When you're drunk, A chubby girl with huge tits can be a lot of fun, but when you sober up, shit gets real

BARGAIN_SHOPPER

• Rep: -11
« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2014, 03:49:06 AM »
two julys ago i got arrested for skateboarding and assaulting an off duty officer that grabbed me off my skateboard... i caught two felonies and like 5 misdemeanors... anyways i spent the day in jail, got bonded out and that night i went to a party got drunk and fought this huge dude with a beard then fucked the shit out of this fat chick and came all over her face.
 :)
fuck it have a corndog.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #221 on: August 23, 2014, 03:16:50 AM »
how the fuck did i miss this thread? it's like two down from "real confessions" and i just "confessed" to having hooked up with two fat chicks. go read about it in real confessions or don't... anyways, fat chicks sweat a lot apparently, not a desirable trait IMO.

nice_guy_2

• Rep: -44
« Reply #222 on: October 22, 2014, 04:20:21 PM »
two julys ago i got arrested for skateboarding and assaulting an off duty officer that grabbed me off my skateboard... i caught two felonies and like 5 misdemeanors... anyways i spent the day in jail, got bonded out and that night i went to a party got drunk and fought this huge dude with a beard then fucked the shit out of this fat chick and came all over her face.
 :)

you sound like a real peice of shit, we are offically enemies

straight

« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2014, 06:32:01 PM »
In college I had this fine caramel chick that lived on my floor. Her roommate though was at least 350+. Had the experience of fucking this half black beauty doggy style top bunk while roommate is getting plowed in the same room by this skinny black guy also top bunk. The rooms were set up with desks on the bottom and bed on top. So I never hit a big girl but I've witnessed it. It was worth it tho cuz this chick was 10/10. What's up with skinny black guys mackin on big white girls though???

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • Roll for Rusty
« Reply #224 on: November 19, 2014, 06:52:57 PM »
d00d guy I always see the exact situation you described above, in regards to fat white women & skinny black guys.

One needs go no farther than the local Burlington Coat Factory or Savers to witness the phenomenon.

Thinking about hitting this thicker goth-(y)/new age fucktard hippie [probably not the best terms (I don't think shes into Bauhaus) but fuck it] amalgamation at work, will provide back with details ASAP.
     |-> I'm pretty sure she already digs me & has been a nice person so far so I'll just take a xanax one day and go for it  . . .

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -122
« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2015, 09:49:23 PM »
A few years ago I was at a house party in a small-ish 2 bedroom house. Pretty good apart from the fact that of the 3 girls there, two had boy friends, one of whom I smoked a few bongs with and the other was a large girl who I'd known for a while. She tried in desperation to make her name amongst people as a slag. She was a BIT of a slag but not as much as she liked to make out. Anyway, the party continues with people smoking and drinking, eventually someone starts up the xBox, this must have been at about 4 a.m after about 8 hours drinking so I was over it by this stage and had NO chance of sleeping downstairs.
The big girl had already said she was going to bed in the parents room and had dissappeared about 20 minutes before this so I thought I'd chance my arm and walked upstairs to see if I could get in on the double bed and duvet action. I knock on the door then walk in, she's still awake and texting or some shit. I just say "I'm sleeping here, I'm not playing Left 4 Dead". She seems a bit annoyed but says "Fine, close the door", knowing that this is literally my only chance for a decent nights sleep.
I watch her undress and see this girl's big ass in some cute frilly hotpants and notice some movement in my funzone, but have literally NEVER been attracted to her so try to chalk it up to the boooze.
Anyway, we both get into bed and she moves her ass towards me and presses it into my crotch. I start touching and grabbing her ass. She then unhooks her bra and begins blowing me. Eventually I'm active enough so she climbs on top of me and lets me fuck her with a little ass fingering and serious spanking. She certainly liked it hard and man, watching her tits bounce around was what convinced me I need to bed more fat chicks. Anyway, after unloading in her she gets off me and kisses me some without saying much while I put in my earphones, switched on an audiobook and fell soundly asleep.
So so worth the only available bed in the house.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:53:53 PM by poor alice »

Skateboarding: come for the fun...stay for the drama.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2015, 04:36:35 PM »
In college I had this fine caramel chick that lived on my floor. Her roommate though was at least 350+. Had the experience of fucking this half black beauty doggy style top bunk while roommate is getting plowed in the same room by this skinny black guy also top bunk. The rooms were set up with desks on the bottom and bed on top. So I never hit a big girl but I've witnessed it. It was worth it tho cuz this chick was 10/10. What's up with skinny black guys mackin on big white girls though???
More cushion for the pushin dawg, Had my fair share of fat white girl experiences and I'd chalk it up as them usually having more of everything. Plus they almost always do all the nasty shit others won't

white rapper

• Rep: -80
« Reply #227 on: May 15, 2015, 09:22:01 AM »
the only thing i would do with a fat chick is i would let her toss my salad

Chippedwood

• Rep: -72
« Reply #228 on: November 16, 2017, 08:51:39 PM »
c'mon folks, i know most of us have one, whether you love 'em, hate 'em, or just don't really care. because, when it's last call and that girl who's little on the hefty side is eyefucking you fucking the shit out of you, it doesn't really matter.
I used to hook up with this big girl that was really nice. she lived right by roberto clemente high school in chicago, i would skate there a lot then go over to her place take a shower, smoke her indo, bang her, drink all her beer, and she would cook dinner and then I would go home. It was a good setup. One day after go skateboarding day was held at the school i went over there, I was standing up and she laying down on the bed sucking my dick, right when I came, she rolled off and broke my foot. I had to tell my homies I fucked it up skating that day. It took forever to heal and was so hard to skate on for years.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 9
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2017, 06:31:10 AM »
I had a friend in highshool who had a hot sister who was older and we all tried (miserably) to see if she wanted to take the innocence of a 13/14yr old. Fast forward to me being 26 and her being 35. She had been married and had a kid so she put on some weight over the years. Although she was more chubby/thick than like fat fat. Well one Halloween I’m at party and I get a text from her saying she’s at my house with some people and they want to party. She also says I should hurry over because she wants to “ravish” me all night. (Who ravishes anyone in real life? I giggled) I was just the right amount of drunk and coked up where I wasn’t passing up pussy at 2am, especially since I wanted to seal the deal when I was 14. So I get back to my house and we go upstairs right away. I tell her I want to do some lines and chill for awhile cause I wasn’t anywhere near sleeping. She’s cool with it and let’s me do bumps off her huge chubby girl tits. So far so good. We make out a little and then head back downstairs.  My buddy and I lived in a house in a little river neighborhood where we could do what ever we wanted. The river was like 20 ft from the back door so there was no one behind us. Anyways, we’re out side and people are starting to crash. Me being the degenerate coke head I was at the time, asks if I can do more off of her. She was all about it. So out on my back porch I’m doing lines off her ass and tits again, and she tells me to put a line like a lil landing strip patch. I oblige and go to town on her after snorting it. We’re getting down at this point in this swinging chair on the back porch. All of a sudden a pontoon boat with no lights on comes creeping up. Now we lived on a streatch of river that you hardly saw boats go by in the day, let alone at 3am. I’m not stopping even though it’s bizzare that someone’s in the dark watching. A few mins later I’m fucking her doggystyle and her big ass titties are smacking around and she’s moaning when a spotlight gets shined on me. It was the river police or DNR I think? So there’s all 5’6 135 lbs of me buck naked, holding onto this big, voluptuous, ass, all lit up like it’s a christmas nativity scene. I yell/ask if he could turn the light off so I could finish. He does, but then he jumps up into my yard and walks over toward us. Beefy thick chick is rushing inside and I’m trying to get pants on. I didn’t think it would be a big deal at all because of how secluded our backyard was and it being 3am. This asshat starts going in on me about public indecency, I could get registered as a sex offender blah blah blah. I’m telling this creep to beat it and I start walking inside. He yells “sick fucks” and finally leaves. I go up to my room and finish my business. So, I got to bang a chubby chick, do coke off her, have an audience for awhile, then got lectured about being a “sick fuck”. Overall it was a pretty good night!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:59:31 AM by Buck Bundy »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #230 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:17 PM »
Alright, so my first one night stand was with a bigger chick (sorry if I have shared this here before). I had recently been dumped by this girl and my friends had this kickback at the same time my co-worker had a party. Being upset I figured why not go with my friends. One of their friend's was with this girl and she had her cousins over. They were all chunky but only one of them was cute.

We started playing drinking games and the ping pong ball kept slipping near my goods and this girl kept rubbing her hand against it while picking up the ball. After a 3rd time I called her out and made a light joke. It kept going on and at that point I knew. It was one of those things where you know your no longer on the hunter but the prey. I was hammered and figured why not talk, so we start talking and then I ask her if she wants to make out and we go outside and make out and I get super hands and we time things out so that 5 or 10 seconds later I walk in. I start playing BP against a friend and she starts teasing and I make a bet that I'll win. She says what's on the table and I say anything she wants and to that I reply with "I eat ass". i lose the game on a rebuttal and at this point the party winds down. We go to her place with her cousins who had come up and they asked me for life advice.

2 hours later I'm tired and I asked her if she still wants to and she said yes then I ask what she is or isn't into. The following morning I wake up with her being super handsy and she says something that reminds me of my ex and my boner just died. After a few failed attempts I made it out. She went on to hit me up repeatedly but because of work/school I passed off. Later on I went over on Halloween weekend I end up at her party and she had handcuffs she was gonna put on me but, after a gnarly bong rip I was ready to black out. So I bail out. She went on to try to make me jealous by bringing up a guy one day and then showing up with random guys to my job. It failed because I'm not a jealous guy and didn't care enough.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #231 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:45 PM »
I haven't hooked up with any fat girls but just some "thick" girls so to speak... when I was in Long Beach a couple years ago staying with some friends, we were out at some bars and this girl was with us who was a friend of a friend. Short story even shorter we all leave this bar when they close, go back to some girls apartment, everyone leaves or passes out including the girl whose apartment it was. The thick girl didn't live there, but I ended up fucking her in the other girls room who did live there while she was passed out on the couch. I busted on her stomach and she wiped it off on the comforter leaving a big sloppy spot. I was just kind of laughing like "Really? There wasn't anything else?" The disrespect.

We ended up hanging out with the girl whose apartment it was the next day and she said something like "Thanks for wiping your jizz all over my blanket."

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Oozing Machismo
« Reply #232 on: December 01, 2017, 06:59:50 PM »
I don't have a fat chick story, other than that I was married to one.

I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #233 on: December 02, 2017, 11:47:29 AM »
I don't have a fat chick story, other than that I was married to one.

I think that's the ultimate fat chick story.

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Oozing Machismo
« Reply #234 on: December 02, 2017, 02:59:13 PM »
That’s the way I see it, I’m a survivor.
I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #235 on: December 02, 2017, 03:46:01 PM »
post some details mang.

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Oozing Machismo
« Reply #236 on: December 02, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »
post some details mang.

Haha there's really nothing to tell to be perfectly honest!

I feel really bad even joking about it, as she is a great human being. I always made her feel beautiful, and told her she was, and was super supportive in making her feel comfortable. She had a lot of moments of insecurity, and that shit genuinely hurt me too. Even wearing a one piece bathing suit was tough for her when swimming in her father's pool. I had to tell her she looked great, and that she was above anyone that would even remotely judge her (she was a very innocent soul, and I always tried to protect that about her).

She's 8 years older than me, but she has a beautiful face that never ages, so despite at the time being bigger she wasn't bad looking. She's since lost a ton of weight since moving back home to Wales, and she looks incredible. It kind of bummed me out that she put all sorts of effort into herself after going home, and dressing more girly, but I'm proud of her. I know she hated being here in the States, and I appreciate the sacrifices she made for 7 years for me.

I hope she finds someone who will appreciate her and treat her right.

*sorry this isn't along the lines of every other post here, but I'm just being honest*

shark tits

« Reply #237 on: December 02, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »
you sound like a prince, mongoloid. why didn't it work out?
idk if i've told this in awkward sex stories or whatever but long ago at a 3 decker far away, there was a party.
my friend [since deceased] and i were jammed offa dope and kinda casual drinking on a porch instead of watching the bands play. some black college girl spilled wine on her leg and told me to lick it up.
i did as i was told but it didn't go anywhere further and my buddy is impressing some fat girl w/ glasses and tattoos. now i always say 'how do you fix a clunker? put some glasses and pigtails on her.'
that's fucked up and she was wicked cute but we go upstairs and we crank one out and she's by far my biggest. it was cool and my dick got hard and eventually fluid came out and it was game over.
so during the coitus i was on top but periodically she'd throw a choke around my neck.
idk if it's 'we do what we want done to us' or she could sense that i've got 'sub tendencies' or whatever the case may be but i'd never been choked before.
so i go downstiars to see my buddy looking sheepish 'i had turkey. they caught me w/ turkey'. so he had his hand in the fridge and now he'd relegated himself to the porch outside outta awkwardness.
the lady of the house, she a real fine liberal, cocksure in her opinions goes 'where's homegirl? i goes 'oh, don't worry i choked her out upstairs'.
idk why, prolly cause she played the choking game on my pretty white neck but it just came out. i'm aspergers!
the liberal lady goes 'ya know what's not funny?'
do tell
'that! ya'll need to go'.
the fat girl came downstairs and i tried to explain and she went to bat for me but for naught.
so we get home like 6 am and my dude tells my brother 'there's pleasantly plump. there's i'm a little fat but cute. then there's 'ok i'm fat'.
but no, your brother has to seek out 'i'm ashamed to be a human being''.
oh man, he rode my ass hard for that but dollarz to donuts he would've fucked her if i didn't.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »
post some details mang.

Haha there's really nothing to tell to be perfectly honest!

I feel really bad even joking about it, as she is a great human being. I always made her feel beautiful, and told her she was, and was super supportive in making her feel comfortable. She had a lot of moments of insecurity, and that shit genuinely hurt me too. Even wearing a one piece bathing suit was tough for her when swimming in her father's pool. I had to tell her she looked great, and that she was above anyone that would even remotely judge her (she was a very innocent soul, and I always tried to protect that about her).

She's 8 years older than me, but she has a beautiful face that never ages, so despite at the time being bigger she wasn't bad looking. She's since lost a ton of weight since moving back home to Wales, and she looks incredible. It kind of bummed me out that she put all sorts of effort into herself after going home, and dressing more girly, but I'm proud of her. I know she hated being here in the States, and I appreciate the sacrifices she made for 7 years for me.

I hope she finds someone who will appreciate her and treat her right.

*sorry this isn't along the lines of every other post here, but I'm just being honest*
Jeez Mongoloid, and I mean this in a really positive way, you could write literature aimed at women with this sentiment. You're obviously a caring soul deep down. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if the woman I fell in love with was heavy (barring super morbidly obese) and I think it's sweet the way you tried to build her confidence.

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Oozing Machismo
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2017, 08:49:40 PM »
Thanks guys! Admittedly I've not been able to find the right words to properly reply, and have typed up numerous responses only to delete them before posting. Simply put, I love and appreciate women greatly, and I feel the emotion of love to such an intense degree that it is often times overwhelming for myself. I am selfless in love, but I am also unlucky in love, and through the years I have given up so much of myself to a nearly damaging degree. Love is the only thing I know for certain, and I feel as though it is my true purpose in life. It feels sappy talking about these things on a skate forum, but since we are already on that topic I might as well explain.

I've also drunkenly visited "Real Confessions" numerous times, and attempted to type up everything I have gone through/am going through in regards to women, only again to just delete prior to posting.

Things didn't work out with my wife due to a number of issues, but the first and underlying issue occurred just months after marriage. My wife's ex whom was a very unique character, and by all accounts a great guy died unexpectedly of a heroin overdose. It was the first, and only time he ever used heroin, but he had been speedballing throughout the course of the night. He had made it home safely, and into bed, but he never woke to see another day. This permanently changed my wife in a way that she became somewhat removed, and was always trying to escape in any way she could. Distractions from reality became a big thing, and it was her way of coping not only with the loss, but the blame she placed on herself for his death. She always held herself accountable for his death as she felt as if she had been there with him he'd have never even thought of touching heroin that night. Even now, she still holds herself accountable to such a self destructive degree, and I've recently told her she needs to forgive herself for what happened. It's not a subject we discussed much (that it had changed who she was), but I always understood the sense of grief and loss she must have felt.

After that had happened she had become addicted to online gaming. To a degree that was entirely unhealthy, and it was her distraction of choice. It got to a point where I had become nearly invisible, and simply didn't exist. We lost nearly all intimacy, and I suffered through that for years just out of the sadness I felt for the inner turmoil she must have felt. We suffered together in our own separate ways, and I was left carrying the burden of all responsibilities. I felt very alone for a number of years, and I told myself if by 30 nothing changed than I would have to make some hard decisions. I had also reached a point where I started thinking often about self harm, but I wont touch on that here.

Then on our last trip to Wales it was simply just a surreal experience. I can't explain the weight in the air, or the unspoken tension. It wasn't even between us, as there was very little there. Very little interaction at all, and even when we were alone there was nothing. I was in my paradise a ghost in the presence of my lover. It was really fucking heart breaking, and I stayed silent. Eventually I ended up sleeping in a separate room for the remaining 2 months of our trip. I also developed a pretty severe case of travelers E.coli, and she would barely check up on me the 2 weeks or so I was effected. I felt irrelevant, and alone, lesser than nothing. We spent nights in Reading, and Torquay in hotels, and there was no intimacy. It was incredibly damaging to my sense of self worth, and my self image.

On the flights home we spoke not a single word, and I remember looking over and seeing tears running down her face. I knew in that instant it was over, and I too started streaming. We still spoke not a word.

Months later it was Christmas, and I've always felt as though I was shitty about buying gifts, but this time I got it right.. the one and only time I got it right (usually I allowed her to purchase whatever she wanted). it was a piece of jewelry she loved, and she started crying. She thanked me, and told me she appreciated me. I again burst into tears too, as I knew this was it, the last we'd ever have together. I appreciated her so much, even despite the great distance that existed between us. I told her weeks later I wasn't happy (the hardest thing I ever had to do), and that I know she misses home, and that she misses her family. At one point we had planned to move over there, but by this point I knew my sister was going to pass soon of her terminal illness, and that no matter what I needed to stay here in the States to be there for my parents when it happens. She called her father, and he arranged the flight (he was an issue too).

She ended up leaving on March 23rd 2015, and the last time I ever saw her before leaving for work that morning I went to embrace her.. she pushed me away, and that was that. That is the memory she left me with, and it's something that haunted me for months to come. I also had numerous dreams after she left where we would be in her mother's farm house (600 year old house in Wales that is massive) where she would be calling my name. I would search every room frantically for her, and yet I could never find her. It wasn't as if she went home, but rather felt as if she had passed away. I can't accurately convey the trauma her departure left me with, but I can say I am at peace now having seen the progress she's made on herself. It was the right decision for both of us, and mostly I just want her to find happiness.

Sorry for the longwinded response, and sorry for derailing the thread with my serious shit. That was never my intention, but I appreciate those of you whom were genuinely interested.