Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 122203 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »
Expand Quote
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

[close]

wrong thread bro, this is the fat chick thread.

Wrong thread bro, this isn't the "outright obvious lies" thread.

net lurk

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

[close]

[close]

i swear im not lying, and girls on myspace look better than they do in person. thats why she looks skinny

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 05:29:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
i swear im not lying, and girls on myspace look better than they do in person. thats why she looks skinny

this is the fat chick thread, not the "girls no one would have think twice if she said 'lets fuck' thread" so, once again, FAT OR CHUBBY GIRL  STORIES, NOT OUTRIGHT LIES!
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 05:30:20 PM »
link plz?

net lurk

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2009, 05:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
this is the fat chick thread, not the "girls no one would have think twice if she said 'lets fuck' thread" so, once again, FAT OR CHUBBY GIRL  STORIES, NOT OUTRIGHT LIES!
whatever you say hahahaha

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 05:36:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay so you're telling us that you:

Threw her (who has wanted you for awhile and who you somehow consider chubby):

Into the bathroom at school and sucked on her tittes for 10 minutes while no one else came in to use the bathroom, and then you QUIT SUCKING ON HER TITTIES IN THE BATHROOM AT SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU WERE LATE FOR CLASS?!!!!!!

Okay now that I think it through I totally believe you.

cops keep firing

• Rep: 63
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2009, 05:40:12 PM »
i thought of two when i read the thread title but i'll post the most recent one:

i met a couple of friends at pops for a drink. i think i was a few minutes early, so i posted up at the bar.
this chick noticed some skate logo i must have been wearing; might have been a krooked shirt or something.
she started name dropping all these pro skaters from sf/bay area that she dated. i was kinda surprised because
even if she was making the shit up, she sure did know a lot of obscure pro skaters by name. drake jones for example; mind you this is 2009.
anyways she offered to by me a drink and i was like fuck yeah i'm not turning down free drinks, fat chick or not.
she got me wasted. i forgot about even meeting my friends after the amount of drinks she bought me. she insisted that i take her number
because i started to realize what she was trying to do and i wasn't trying to get down like that. she was fucking huge. i bounced and thought
i was in the clear. free drinks, no harm done.

unfortunately, i ran into this girl many more times at many different places in sf. the worst encounter was at club 6 where she proceed to start grinding on me while i was just trying to enjoy the music that was playing. she insisted that i danced with her but i was trying to get her to back off of me and at the same time convince my dick this would be wrong and not something we'd enjoy. she whispers in my ear "if you're down to hump, i'm down to hump." luckily, i managed to escape this encounter as well. i decided to stop going to bars for awhile after that happened.
i guess it could have been worse.
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

net lurk

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2009, 05:40:48 PM »
now that i read it it really does sound ridiculous but its true. the bathroom was a handicap bathroom, everyone goes into those right?? i think not.

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2009, 05:42:31 PM »

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2009, 05:54:25 PM »
i havent done it yet but the day will surely come.

Battle

• Rep: 12
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 06:00:38 PM »
I met a fat girl once at the bar. Her and her hot friend randomly came and sat down with me and my friends. Being the self-conscious dude I was I almost completely ignored her hot friend and went straight after the fatty. I got pretty drunk and we were going at it pretty good so we decided to try and find some place private. As we were leaving my friends were trying to convince me not go with her like "are you sure you wanna do this dude." I was like fuck you guys I'm getting laid. So we tried to sneak into a hotel and got kicked out. Then I tried to get her to give me head in an alley but she wasn't having it. Eventually I just decided to go back to my parents house. We get there and I'm scared to fuck her in my room cause it's too close to my parents and they might hear us so I fucked her downstairs. At one point I heard someone coming downstairs so I went to check who it was and I looked around the corner, still half naked, and my sister is just grabbing something and sees me and asks wtf I am doing and I just say nothing and go back down. So she goes back to sleep we finish and I drive her home. As she is leaving my car she asks for my number I lie and tell her I have hers and I'll call her. I couldn't even pretend it never happened my friends saw me leave with her and still give me shit for it.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 06:37:31 PM »

That is a god damned fucking lie Net Lurk!
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

net lurk

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »
yeah totally a lie.

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »
went to some 'party' with my brother. few years back, i was probably sixteen.
we get there and its us and bout a half dozen fat chicks sitting around drinking and watching 'pirates of the carribean'
pretty lame and not exactly a party but we had nothing to do so we stayed

wound up drinking too much and then going to her brothers room and playing mario kart and smoking weed out of this big bong named 'smokesalotapotamus'

got too fucked up, puked in the bathroom of the girls whose house it was, and got it all over my shirt so i just threw it in the bathtub
laid down on her couch, shirtless with a bad case of the spins. owner of the house comes over to me and gives me some stomach massage or something
started making out with her and then she puts her hand down my pants and tries to give me a handjob but i was far too drunk to get it up
wound up getting up to puke again after a few minutes and then just slept in her bathroom the rest of the night

ill run into her at shows every once in awhile and i always just wind up staring at her hands while im talking to her cause they look like danny devito's hands when he played 'the penguin' in that old batman movie. she was really gross.
8)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 07:59:24 PM »
My fat girl stories are kind of all generically like this. 1) I get really wasted 2) I get really horny and some fat girl who "didn't seem that bad at the bar" jumps me. 3) I take her home, attempt to fuck her, but never really get off and pass out 4) I wake up early in the morning due to awkwardness, lie and say I have work to get her fat ass out of my house. 5) One of my roommates inevitably sees her leave. 6) I deny, deny, deny 7) eventually I fess up and deal with the shame, and realize that no good comes out of fucking a fatty.

I'm not sure if I told this one in the perverted stories thread, but one time I found a corn costume in the mission, it was dirty and had a steal frame. I picked it up and put it on and just kind of tried to walk around the mission drunk. I ended up at Pop's. I couldn't fit through the door, but somehow caused a scene, and some girl who I didn't realize was as large as she was came out. I swear fatty's can lie with their clothes, and they get away with it when I am wasted. So anyways, the rest of the story is essentially steps 1-5 from above, but I was pretty hyped that I bedded a fat girl by dressing as food. It's like that old joke-
How do you get a fat girl into bed?
 Piece of cake!
My friend once got to the drunken muttering point and actually told that to a fat girl he wanted to hook up with. Everybody just sat awkwardly as fuck, knowing why that joke managed to pop into his head and fly out of his mouth.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Doctor Newton

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 08:14:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

Net Lurk WHY would you try to pass that off as truth!?!?!?!?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »
And who flicks tits?!

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 08:50:52 PM »
i always just wind up staring at her hands while im talking to her cause they look like danny devito's hands when he played 'the penguin' in that old batman movie. she was really gross.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 08:52:31 PM by Watson »

dyingtoliveRWTF

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 09:06:07 PM »
it was back in 9th grade. me and my freind were bored so we went to some girls house who i didnt know. when we got there it was some fat chick. i really didnt want to be there and i just cooperated until my freind wanted to leave. then the chick gave me some crunk juice or whatever that shit is and i had a shitload of it. i guess it has some shit in it that makes you want to fuck and i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time haha

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »
fuck you guys I'm getting laid.
I'm pretty sure that is the fuck a fatty motto.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay so you're telling us that you:

Threw her (who has wanted you for awhile and who you somehow consider chubby):

Into the bathroom at school and sucked on her tittes for 10 minutes while no one else came in to use the bathroom, and then you QUIT SUCKING ON HER TITTIES IN THE BATHROOM AT SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU WERE LATE FOR CLASS?!!!!!!

Okay now that I think it through I totally believe you.
thank you watson, you just made the point i was too lazy to point out.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2009, 10:08:47 PM »
/\ I really think this is the funniest thing I've seen go down on Slap since I started here.

odp

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2009, 10:40:58 PM »
ok. so a while back on my homies birthday well all gorged ourselves on a bunch of fungus. We got down for a good while bugging our brains out, realized that it was 7am, and began to eat some delicious german chocolate cake, terrible papa johns pizza, broke out the chocolate stout and 30 rack of budweiser. Soon there after we drove out to Friendly's for breakfast. While munching on some blueberry pancakes i realized that my parents had volunteered to let our neighbors use the backyard for their wedding at 1pm that afternoon and that i had told them i'd help with the sound system. So i after finishing my cakes, i dropped homies off and went back to the parents crib around 1130am. I passed out in the basement for a little bit. My pops woke me up and got me going for the day. People were slugging brews on the porch prior to the wedding getting wasted, shit was already becoming epic before it even began. So I'm standing on the deck, looking around with pie eyes, bud light in hand, scoping the scenery in the crowd. I see this girl with a cute face and decide that i'm going to talk to her at some point.

The wedding passes with me only fucking the music up once....

So the reception comes about....

I meet this cat with Social D tattoos and we start taking wild turkey shots and smoking camel turkish royales. He introduces me to his cousin- the girl who had the cute face. She turns out to be a little thick. But we start talking and dancing. We make out on the dance floor and i'm copping super feels on her titties. All of a sudden the music stops and people are staring. Turns out that her uncle is my neighbor- dude is completely parallel to red foreman from that  70s show. Lousy situation to say the least.

So after the reception is done, we all go back to the house and drink til 6am, other things were going down as well..... We all had to leave cause it was early AM hours and shit was geting hectic.

So we go to the girls house and party some more. We end up in her bed and fucking. I get her pants off and her pussy was just a hole in between the legs. no lips, nothing aside from some thic ass legs. Either way, i fucked it. It was god awful. I ended up sweating bombs all over her, filling up rolls with lakes of sweat. I didn't realize how fat she was, man.

When i wake up the next day, her uncle, my neighbor, is in the TV room. He says "hey steve, have fun?"

shit was fucked up and a terrible experience. BB was right, fat chicks have funny pussys

Bugs

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »
fat trannys are the most fun

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2009, 10:58:50 PM »
fat chicks suck, straight up. there is nothing worse than a fat chick who has a hot chick complex, and thinks all the hot sk8rs want to get with her. even when I am drunk (I've only had 1 experience with a fat chick but didn't even fuck her) I could never bring myself to actually do it. it's really disgusting. I have a "friend" who actually likes fatties and actually prides himself on the fact that he always has fat girlfriends. fuck that shit. I want to puke in my mouth when I think of their sweaty, smelly, flabby bodies flopping all over me while I struggle to keep from crying.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »
i once watched a friend take the body shot of all body shots out of this chick's craterish belly button abyss.  it was more of a slow, prolonged sipping action than a "shot" though.  pretty tight, especially when i had to spot him a condom later that night.  "dude if you tell anyone about this i will fucking kill you."  cheers!

cops keep firing

• Rep: 63
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 12:39:55 AM »
after reading most of these stories, it just doesn't seem worth it to fuck a fat chick.
you've got to justify it with your friends or if you don't justify it then they just give you shit and you put up with it.
didn't skating at least teach you patience?
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2009, 01:06:41 AM »
I agree. And even if you manage to justify it with them, how the hell do you justify it with yourself? Fatties are the worst of the worst. I absolutely hate fat ladies. I don't get how they get so fuckin obese and still feel attractive.They all seem to try to compensate their inhumane uglyness by being overly arrogant and stupid. It's like the fat makes its way in their brains. They all stink and I dont even want to think about what their pussys smell/look like. I hate fat girls. They outright disgust me.

That being said I really enjoy reading this thread, thanks for sharing your stories...I dont have one, because honestly: I never even speak to fat people. I usually hold my breath when a fat girl walks past me, because I'm afraid it might be contagious.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 07:12:05 AM »
take it from a man with experience,

banging 10 fat chicks is totally worth it if one of them suddenly drops 50 pounds and is now hot, but still wants your jock because you were nice to her when she was fat.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 09:03:53 AM »
I agree. And even if you manage to justify it with them, how the hell do you justify it with yourself? Fatties are the worst of the worst. I absolutely hate fat ladies. I don't get how they get so fuckin obese and still feel attractive.They all seem to try to compensate their inhumane uglyness by being overly arrogant and stupid. It's like the fat makes its way in their brains. They all stink and I dont even want to think about what their pussys smell/look like. I hate fat girls. They outright disgust me.

That being said I really enjoy reading this thread, thanks for sharing your stories...I dont have one, because honestly: I never even speak to fat people. I usually hold my breath when a fat girl walks past me, because I'm afraid it might be contagious.
Yeah, I feel you on that. The one that really bugs me out is when the fat girl has clearly spent a good deal of time doing herself up, putting on make up, doing her hair, wearing clothes that were clearly planned out for a while... It's like, hey bitch! spend some time working out instead of shopping, doing your make up, or going to get your hair done nice. If you spent the time you spend doing that doing sit ups or jogging or something, you'd get laid a lot more often, and would be more respected. Fat girls in make up remind me of Miss. Piggy.

You know what is the worst kind of fat chick though? The one who probably was hot before she went to college and became a beer swilling whore. Slowly but surely the beer gut just pops in there, and they get fatter and fatter. Party girl doesn't realize this and keeps acting like little miss hot party girl who everybody wants to fuck, but slowly but surely nobody wants to fuck her anymore until she finds some poor sexually frustrated dudes to dangle her pussy abyss in front of. Its really sad, an old roommate I had was that guy. I think he met her when she was still hot, and just saw that image of her in his eyes still. She would come over, get wasted, and flirt with him a little, and then try to actually fuck the rest of his roommates, of course, nobody else was interested.
You know the best possible outcome for that situation? When it was some cocky bitch who was full of herself and was super hot in high school. Sometimes going on facebook and randomly searching makes me want to do a dance to see what college has done to these uppity bitches. It makes me want to send them a message like "In high school I thought you were hot, but you were always bitch to me, now you're just a fatty! HAHAHAHA!"