Author Topic: enjoi + SLAP giveaway- Day 6: Caswell Berry MILF Hunter!  (Read 33318 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
Re: enjoi + SLAP giveaway- Day 6: Caswell Berry MILF Hunter!
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2011, 09:20:45 AM »
Shhhhhhhhhh.
;-)

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2011, 09:20:57 AM »
Expand Quote
that's my homie's mom, and he doesn't post here anymore so i figured i'd share this story.... awhile back me and a couple dudes were looking in his mom's room for something..i can't remember what, and found a cd in her sock drawer. so obviously we popped it in the computer and lo and behold there were like 50+ pictures of her honeymoon with duke-nukem (best quote ever by the way) from like 2 years ago, fully naked shots of her on a secluded beach. we are a pretty tight-knit group of friends and we have all fantasized about something like this happening since grade 7. it was literally a dream come true and we were all jumping for joy all over the fucking room. we didn't have much time before she came home so i snapped two quick pics on my shitty camera phone i had at the time, and that was that. there's one fully nude of her standing up and another with cum all over her chest. i just hope to god he doesn't lurk slap from time to time and see this... i know this all sounds far-fetched but i will look for the pics on my other computer cause i'm pretty sure i still have them.....

maybe if whiteley sends ME a board i'll post em  ;)

p.s. we went back and looked for the cd again not too long ago and it wasn't there.. but there was pics of duke pissing on her leg and stuff, and also fucking in the hotel room.
[close]

dude make your own thread in whatever and post that shit now

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2011, 09:49:28 AM »
No sleep 'til Duke Noodz

dankradschwag

« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2011, 10:03:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that's my homie's mom, and he doesn't post here anymore so i figured i'd share this story.... awhile back me and a couple dudes were looking in his mom's room for something..i can't remember what, and found a cd in her sock drawer. so obviously we popped it in the computer and lo and behold there were like 50+ pictures of her honeymoon with duke-nukem (best quote ever by the way) from like 2 years ago, fully naked shots of her on a secluded beach. we are a pretty tight-knit group of friends and we have all fantasized about something like this happening since grade 7. it was literally a dream come true and we were all jumping for joy all over the fucking room. we didn't have much time before she came home so i snapped two quick pics on my shitty camera phone i had at the time, and that was that. there's one fully nude of her standing up and another with cum all over her chest. i just hope to god he doesn't lurk slap from time to time and see this... i know this all sounds far-fetched but i will look for the pics on my other computer cause i'm pretty sure i still have them.....

maybe if whiteley sends ME a board i'll post em  ;)

p.s. we went back and looked for the cd again not too long ago and it wasn't there.. but there was pics of duke pissing on her leg and stuff, and also fucking in the hotel room.
[close]

dude make your own thread in whatever and post that shit now
[close]

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2011, 12:33:51 PM »
So whose mommy?