Author Topic: The Real Ryan Smith  (Read 2371 times)

tag_king

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
The Real Ryan Smith
« on: August 03, 2006, 04:52:08 PM »
pretty much every question you have ever wanted to ask Ryan Smith is covered in this clip.  http://youtube.com/watch?v=5awDziKMWhs&search=ryan%20smith%20

56InchFlatScreen

Re: The Real Ryan Smith
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »
WOW.. WHAT A FUCKING FAG... I HATE 99.2% OF CANADIANS...JUST NOT FUNNY OR COOL !

FOURS

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 05:37:05 PM »
There is a great story involving him and Jake Brown being very drunk, and asking for some "Saussage" advice (Rub and tug), to a certain person from Toronto. That said person directed them to The Oak Leaf Steam and Bath(gay bathhouse), and waited for them with a camera. They walked in got a room each, and then, confused went back to the front desk to ask where all the girls were. The guy at the desk informed them that it was strickly all gay. They were filmed walking out with the most confused and angry faces on them. Feeling bad, that person took them to a real rub and tug, and informed the ladies that they were pro skaters. The one lady that had Ryan knew who he was, and told him that he was her son's hero. So after a very detailed rub down, she got him to call her son, and tell him to stay in school, and keep skating. And autographed an SBC for her. Awesome.

hellahellasiqq

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 09:14:23 PM »
There is a great story involving him and Jake Brown being very drunk, and asking for some "Saussage" advice (Rub and tug), to a certain person from Toronto. That said person directed them to The Oak Leaf Steam and Bath(gay bathhouse), and waited for them with a camera. They walked in got a room each, and then, confused went back to the front desk to ask where all the girls were. The guy at the desk informed them that it was strickly all gay. They were filmed walking out with the most confused and angry faces on them. Feeling bad, that person took them to a real rub and tug, and informed the ladies that they were pro skaters. The one lady that had Ryan knew who he was, and told him that he was her son's hero. So after a very detailed rub down, she got him to call her son, and tell him to stay in school, and keep skating. And autographed an SBC for her. Awesome.

and then there was the herpes.

roulette

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 09:37:29 PM »
he loves yayo

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 09:49:10 PM »
wow, fours you know someone who was involved? i saw that footage it is funny as fuck! those dudes were pretty upset but gave the person ther props on a mean prank.

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 09:06:51 AM »
pffff, Red Dragons suck

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • tae-tae
ohyeahohyeah

yeah dude!

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 10:41:23 AM »
"three because I live by myself but my record is 7"

hesh_trash

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 04:56:20 PM »
Wasn't this ABP a while ago? I'll say now what I said then, Ryan Smith dominates.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 05:02:21 PM by hesh_trash »