Author Topic: f*CK ELEMENT. .D.HARPER OFF C. CANON OFF J. RUPP OFF  (Read 66968 times)

friction!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: f*CK ELEMENT. .D.HARPER OFF C. CANON OFF J. RUPP OFF
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2006, 12:03:02 AM »
elements hurt
im loosin more and more respect fot element by the day

sorry partner, but i dont think its your respect theyre looking for.
its obvious that theyre becoming a massive brand and have to build themselves into what the new, young demographic is looking for. acceptance within individuality.
the only people that are going to hate on these white hat wearing fuckers will be the real skateboarders, all of whom will hold no real weight in these kids lives. its the girls that shop at pac sun that they care about. you think theyre trying to skate?
fuck no.
theyre buying an image and element is covering all the bases they feel necessary to make money.
they suck, dont be so suprised, itll only get worse.
just watch.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2006, 10:52:12 AM »
Expand Quote
elements hurt
im loosin more and more respect fot element by the day
[close]

sorry partner, but i dont think its your respect theyre looking for.
its obvious that theyre becoming a massive brand and have to build themselves into what the new, young demographic is looking for. acceptance within individuality.
the only people that are going to hate on these white hat wearing fuckers will be the real skateboarders, all of whom will hold no real weight in these kids lives. its the girls that shop at pac sun that they care about. you think theyre trying to skate?
fuck no.
theyre buying an image and element is covering all the bases they feel necessary to make money.
they suck, dont be so suprised, itll only get worse.
just watch.
totally agree, i don't and havent respected element in a long ass time, don't/and won't put there boards on my fuckin walls, thats what the fuckin hypebeasts at the mall do and im not having it, they could drop the skate team and hardgoods shit all together and still make more than "real" companies in the industry of T-shirt sales to the football/cheerleading teams
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

co

• Rep: 0
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2006, 12:30:24 PM »
jake rupp still on the element. harper going to kayo. colt going to some dwindle team.

listen up

• Rep: 0
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2006, 04:32:58 PM »
only thing i think element has done good is put Jimmy Lannon on there team he can do better but whatever works for him