Author Topic: Zero Strange World  (Read 26204 times)

Gomez

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Zero Strange World
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2009, 11:10:46 PM »
There are certain releases that will sell, but for how long? Does that shop still sell mind field well?
Videos have no longevity anymore.My shop sold over 20 copies,I was stoked. But I'm nervous to re order.

i'm not sure, but you're pretty much right now that i think about it. they usually don't have more than two copies of each skate video, and when they're gone, rarely do i see them replaced.

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2009, 12:48:48 AM »
i never would have bought slave if it would have been more than $20.00.  and since jamie is doing pretty much the same thing with strange world i'm definitely picking it up too.  i bet there's a way bigger profit margin to sell them for cheaper.  you can either sell a few at an outrageous price or a bunch for a cheap price.  there have been so many videos lately that weren't worth the money.  and i bet the skating in strange world is probably a lot better than the skating in 25 dollar and up videos even though i haven't seen it yet. 

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2009, 10:33:13 PM »
for anyone who wants to buy this, unicron shipped off my copy today.  i think the site still says presale but they've got it in stock for only $9.99.