Author Topic: Rob Lorifice drugs bust  (Read 22554 times)

gaunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 104
Re: Rob Lorifice drugs bust
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2019, 07:14:59 AM »
So Rob thought he was obscuring all the drug names in his text messages by putting brackets around them?
pretty certain those brackets are indicators of modified text, as in the prosecutor inserted those words to express to the court what those terms (dark, blue, kush) were referring to (heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana) and are not Lorifice's text messages verbatim.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:24:43 AM by gaunt »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 725
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2019, 09:59:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Vert is meth
[close]
[close]

we need a method air variation upon his release, methadone air or some shit..
underrated post.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2019, 10:02:05 AM »
They can get you for using code words too. Bottom line is anyone moving a lot of hard drugs is probably getting caught at some point

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2019, 10:10:51 AM »
This is an interesting read on high level drug dealers (people who are actually moving kilos and kilos of drugs at a time). It is an academic book so it isn't as exciting as Blow or some Hollywood thing, but it is a solid look into the careers of high level dealers.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

NegativeCreep

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2019, 10:15:53 AM »

I remember trying to use code back in the day with someone new and he acted all confused. It's like come on man, what else would I be hitting you up for.

Shinycandy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2019, 11:30:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Ever see the Wire? They should make Hamsterdam a real place in every city

[close]

Damn, too bad Rob didn't watch Season 2 of The Wire.

Actual Rob L text message:

"I have bomb dark [heroin] you should try and I got [narcotics] and even some really bomb blue [methamphetamine] - the real deal. And bomb kush [marijuana] too. If u want to stop by here on ur way up let me know. I am gonna be heading down to sports arena a minute so if u aren’t leaving just yet I can swing by there."

Season 2 of the Wire Episode 2:

Herc: Fucking white boys, I love 'em. I fucking love 'em.
Kima: Yeah?
Herc: Dumb as a box of rocks.
Kima: Who?
Herc: White boys. Talking about the brain-deads in my Kane Street case. I call him up, I tell him I wanna buy some drugs. You know what he says? Says "Okay, I'll sell you the drugs. How much drugs do you want?"
Herc: I swear to god, Kima, they don't code it, they don't ask for a meet, nothin'. And then when you make the deal, there's no runner, no bullshit. It's the guy himself walking up to you in the parking lot, saying: "I brought the drugs. Did you bring the money?"
Kima: <chuckles>
Herc: I'm not kidding. I have much respect for black people after working with these idiots for two weeks.
Herc: Seriously, white boys wanna sell drugs in Baltimore, they'll have to make different laws for it. Like even it out for them.
Kima: Affirmative action.

If you read the article correctly, you’d see that the text message used was from the girlfriend not him.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2019, 12:34:50 PM »
How many Scarface posters do you think Rob has owned in his life?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2019, 02:59:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ever see the Wire? They should make Hamsterdam a real place in every city

[close]

Damn, too bad Rob didn't watch Season 2 of The Wire.

Actual Rob L text message:

"I have bomb dark [heroin] you should try and I got [narcotics] and even some really bomb blue [methamphetamine] - the real deal. And bomb kush [marijuana] too. If u want to stop by here on ur way up let me know. I am gonna be heading down to sports arena a minute so if u aren’t leaving just yet I can swing by there."

Season 2 of the Wire Episode 2:

Herc: Fucking white boys, I love 'em. I fucking love 'em.
Kima: Yeah?
Herc: Dumb as a box of rocks.
Kima: Who?
Herc: White boys. Talking about the brain-deads in my Kane Street case. I call him up, I tell him I wanna buy some drugs. You know what he says? Says "Okay, I'll sell you the drugs. How much drugs do you want?"
Herc: I swear to god, Kima, they don't code it, they don't ask for a meet, nothin'. And then when you make the deal, there's no runner, no bullshit. It's the guy himself walking up to you in the parking lot, saying: "I brought the drugs. Did you bring the money?"
Kima: <chuckles>
Herc: I'm not kidding. I have much respect for black people after working with these idiots for two weeks.
Herc: Seriously, white boys wanna sell drugs in Baltimore, they'll have to make different laws for it. Like even it out for them.
Kima: Affirmative action.
[close]

If you read the article correctly, you’d see that the text message used was from the girlfriend not him.

My mistake.

In that case, I wish Rob L's lady friend had seen season 2 of the Wire.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

neonblitz

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2019, 03:31:02 PM »
How many Scarface posters do you think Rob has owned in his life?

I'd say 2, the black/white/red cover shot framed (probably a3 version framed in black) & the end scene / Ar15 classic

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2019, 03:38:52 PM »
Expand Quote
vert josh kasper
Expand Quote
Them xans is definitely all fake. Let them find a trace amount of a fent analogue in there. automatic 20 in the states now no?. Also I have no idea who this guy is.

Free max b
[close]

That true? Kids are doing tons of that stuff right??
[close]

I wouldn’t say they’re doing it on purpose, it’s drug dealers cutting it and repressing it with fet to make more money. It’s fucked. If you’re gonna do pills these days just get a script or buy from someone you know has one. I bought testing strips just cause that shits so common and so many people I know use drugs recreationally it’s easier to hand em a strip and say hey just test that shit real quick then watch my friends die over some dumb Shit.

Just smoke weed and drink if you wanna get down. Shit I even would test coke now cause I’ve read shit of people dying from fet laced coke which makes no sense to me.
   Thank heroin prohibition for the n american fent crisis, strait up.   End of the day you could prolly link the meth crisis easily to Cocaine and Molly prohibition.   Before meth got super big it was used as a cut with molly in places.  Thats how that industry got legs I suspect.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

thebacker

« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2020, 12:36:26 PM »
What happened with this case? Is lorifice in prison?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

• Rep: 31
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2020, 12:49:18 PM »

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2020, 10:48:03 PM »

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2020, 10:56:23 PM »
Judgement of dismissal a year ago? 

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2020, 11:09:13 PM »

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2020, 06:28:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the system and courts are going to fuck up his live and career.  sad.
[close]

Hahahahaha dude fucked his own life up.
[close]

he made a mistake, he didn't hurt anyone.  nobody decides they want to get involved in drugs.  he doesn't deserve to have his life ruined.
[close]

that must be one of the dumbest sentences I've read on here
I’ve known a couple of children whos parents make them sell. And I’m talking like young kids.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 07:30:37 AM by Youoverthere »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"