Author Topic: RIP Brooklyn Banks? What are you favorite clips or photos from the banks?  (Read 6704 times)

VHS ERA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

locoflex69

• Rep: 1
Yerrr We got a petition going to try to save the banks, I have sources that say they are going to lay rough concrete down on Monday. So yo let's get as many signatures as possible as quick as possible. We saved Tompkins and if we cant save the banks, we ain't shit.

https://www.change.org/p/nyc-parks-department-save-the-brooklyn-banks?source_location=topic_page

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
They've been doing work down there for years and for what? Why even mess with it? Talk about a waste of taxpayer money. Typical NYC corruption.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

disintegration

• Rep: -114
when I think of the banks I think of Zered, JJ, Gino and Gonz. Vincent recently from supreme vids.

bodegaboardercrew

• Rep: 4
    • Bodega Boarder Crew podcast avatar image
The banks died when the small banks were closed. No one skated the large banks really until the smaller banks were closed. If you timed your trick right on the small banks, which was hard to do, due to the varying cracks in the bricks, you could get such a nice boost.

That's when they were the best. I think back then the only time anyone went to the big banks was when it rained to skate a metal door leaning against a wall in that little ball court. The little banks were where it was at.

Steve Olson back when he was young.