Author Topic: bump when high  (Read 303204 times)

ROCKxADIO420

Re: bump when high
« Reply #1470 on: August 19, 2014, 07:18:29 PM »
sadly weed just gets me to normal these days.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1471 on: August 19, 2014, 07:45:06 PM »

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1472 on: August 19, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »

Time to start smoking crack. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1473 on: August 20, 2014, 05:57:01 AM »
*~fEeLiN hElLa NoRmAl Rn**~

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #1474 on: August 25, 2014, 07:24:28 AM »
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

micky682

« Reply #1475 on: August 25, 2014, 12:31:27 PM »
How cheap is the green in your city? In VA shits still $20 a gram unless you're buying in bulk.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1476 on: August 25, 2014, 12:36:54 PM »
How cheap is the green in your city? In VA shits still $20 a gram unless you're buying in bulk.

we got dispensaries out here but usually $15-20 a gram. they do sales n specials n shit too like yesterday one of my dispensaries had $40 eighthes, and i got another free gram cuz it was my birthday month. $20-25 a gram was usually what paid for in Illinois just buying green off the homies n whatnot, and it wasn't nearly as good either. decent hydro, but that shit aint lab grown ya know?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1477 on: August 25, 2014, 12:47:43 PM »

Was paying 50-55 an 8th or 90-110 a quarter in Boston

In LA it's like half price, cheaper if you know someone who grows.

micky682

« Reply #1478 on: August 25, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah it is crazy how cheaper it is in Cali, I was in Long Beach and got hooked up w/ $10 a g. Weed was alright though, not was I was expecting.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1479 on: August 25, 2014, 07:24:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yeah it is crazy how cheaper it is in Cali, I was in Long Beach and got hooked up w/ $10 a g. Weed was alright though, not was I was expecting.

You didn't get it from the right person then. 

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1480 on: August 27, 2014, 07:38:25 AM »
sticks $25
1/8 $50
q $90
In Brisbane Australia
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1481 on: August 27, 2014, 04:17:53 PM »
AZ dispenseries are normally cheap and have coupons if you look. 40 dollar 8th and a free doob tube or gram sucker is normally included. 

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1482 on: August 28, 2014, 08:49:04 AM »
Hitting 1000 as I hit the bong. Gotta remember to enjoy the little things.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1483 on: August 31, 2014, 02:26:00 PM »
The best part about having a good job with good money is buying in bulk. It would be financially irresponsible not to.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #1484 on: August 31, 2014, 04:15:15 PM »
bump when high? turn down for what?

micky682

« Reply #1485 on: August 31, 2014, 07:21:17 PM »
The best part about having a good job with good money is buying in bulk. It would be financially irresponsible not to.
I imagine myself buying an ounce and proceeding to smoke it all in one sitting because of how excited I am to have that much weed.  ;D

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1486 on: August 31, 2014, 07:30:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I imagine myself buying an ounce and proceeding to smoke it all in one sitting because of how excited I am to have that much weed.  ;D

That's just crazy I only do that every two weeks.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1487 on: August 31, 2014, 07:31:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I imagine myself buying an ounce and proceeding to smoke it all in one sitting because of how excited I am to have that much weed.� ;D

Buying an ounce for the headstash is cool and all but smoking 28 grams of the same bud gets surprisingly bland.  Thankfully I live in a medical friendly area so buying a couple different 8ths at once isn't really a big deal.  Variety is the spice of life boys, hope you get to make your grown up home grown purchases soon.

bongggblue

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1488 on: August 31, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I imagine myself buying an ounce and proceeding to smoke it all in one sitting because of how excited I am to have that much weed.� ;D
[close]

Buying an ounce for the headstash is cool and all but smoking 28 grams of the same bud gets surprisingly bland.  Thankfully I live in a medical friendly area so buying a couple different 8ths at once isn't really a big deal.  Variety is the spice of life boys, hope you get to make your grown up home grown purchases soon.

Yeah man that medical steez is crazy. A few years ago on a trip to cali a friend went in for me and came out with a bunch of different strains for me. They all came in those prescription bottles that had a pop top, and for the rest of the trip, that popping sound would get me all happy like some pavlovian doggy shit.

The weed game in NY sucks. I get good bud but pay out the ass for a zip by cali price standards.
I wanna grow but the wife doesn't smoke so she already thinks i'm an asshole. Convincing her to move to a place where it's less risky to have some plants ain't in the short term plan right now.

I'm also very stoned. Cuban linked 2 bubble hash spliffs after being stuck at a 5 year old's birthday party all day.

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1489 on: August 31, 2014, 10:03:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Fuck that must be awesome. The only variety you can really find in Aus is Bush and Hydro. Could probably get specifics if you try but I don't have time.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1490 on: August 31, 2014, 10:13:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I get 4 different 1/4s, so I don't get too adjusted to it. I've been buying from this guy for a long time so he does me right. I probably bought him his car. He gave me some wax last time as well but I wasn't too into it. I was using a wax vape pen so I don't know if I just wasn't doing it right or what, but it was more of a novelty than anything.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1491 on: September 01, 2014, 01:29:08 AM »
Wow. Expensive. I usually only buy ounces and they are $150-200 depending on what kind. Not at a Dispensary. My buddy goes to one here and it's $8- 20 a gram. He's bought ounces there as cheep as $150.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1492 on: September 01, 2014, 06:58:01 AM »
Just bought 3 teen clones, can't wait to watch my girls grow big and tall.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I get 4 different 1/4s, so I don't get too adjusted to it. I've been buying from this guy for a long time so he does me right. I probably bought him his car. He gave me some wax last time as well but I wasn't too into it. I was using a wax vape pen so I don't know if I just wasn't doing it right or what, but it was more of a novelty than anything.

That's rad you have such a solid hook up.  The Vape pens are cool, I have an O. Pen myself, but it's just that, more of a vape high.  If you ever get to smoke wax out of what the kids are calling a "rig" these days I highly suggest giving it a go. It's not this magic shit everyone makes it sound but its still a pretty strong high. 

Wow. Expensive. I usually only buy ounces and they are $150-200 depending on what kind. Not at a Dispensary. My buddy goes to one here and it's $8- 20 a gram. He's bought ounces there as cheep as $150.

Yeah, having a friend that grows can definitely help too, I met one dude out here who does 30 grams for $200 but back to my previous point, 30 grams of the same bud gets boring. 

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1493 on: September 09, 2014, 07:00:21 AM »
Back at it.
Tried whipits the other day for the first time. shit is so fun

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1494 on: September 11, 2014, 11:25:39 PM »
Back at it.
Tried whipits the other day for the first time. shit is so fun

Man whipits are fun. I did them constantly when I was a teenager. I think they're why I'm clumsy and forgetful.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1495 on: September 12, 2014, 01:09:34 PM »
Sitting here at cruising altitude with a bunch of edibles in my stomach and my nugs safe and sound. 

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1496 on: September 17, 2014, 08:26:09 PM »
Blazed with my brother for the first time in about a year, get to see the other one this weekend and do it again. 

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #1497 on: September 18, 2014, 05:17:28 PM »
In honor of the 18th anniversary of 2Pac's (supposed) death last week, I present you with 2 fantastic tracks from one of the GOAT.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

nice_guy_2

« Reply #1498 on: September 18, 2014, 08:20:50 PM »
Sitting here at cruising altitude with a bunch of edibles in my stomach and my nugs safe and sound.? 

what is cruising altitude?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1499 on: September 19, 2014, 07:22:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Sitting here at cruising altitude with a bunch of edibles in my stomach and my nugs safe and sound.? 
[close]

what is cruising altitude?

Around 33,000 feet